Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] R9-280x Dual-X card Sapphire (x3) @17K each (hardly used) - Mumbai  (Read 8788 times)
thenoblebot (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:26:15 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 06:58:59 PM by thenoblebot

3x R9-280x Dual-X Sapphire GPUs purchased in mid-December 2013 with Bill and warranty.

The original cards were RMA-ed (basically replaced by a brand new card) by the company for new replacements. 2 of the cards were replaced by new ones around March 2014 and one card was RMA-ed on 2nd Aug,2014.

The cards have hardly been used. 2 of the cards were used for only 10 days of mining. Remaining 1 card still in brand new condition (with plastic stickers not removed).

In case someone wants it shipped they will have to bear the shipping cost.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:14:08 PM

Price updated.
thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:12:05 PM

bump
thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:28:07 PM

Price lowered to 18k
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:50:36 PM

Might try selling it on external sites to gamers. I doubt you will get much interest from miners unless you are giving huge discounts as everyone can see GPU mining is so tough.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:26:30 PM

Might try selling it on external sites to gamers. I doubt you will get much interest from miners unless you are giving huge discounts as everyone can see GPU mining is so tough.

Thanks for the advice Smiley Should have thought about it earlier. Any external sites that you could recommend ? I have been somewhat travelling so was difficult to track and post about this. Guess one pays the price for being lazy and not paying much attention lolz.
mtaram

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:21:35 AM

Hi Dude... Long time.

I sold my lot on olx. Got the offers after a couple of hours of posting the ad. I would say post in on olx as well as quicker.

I got rid of my Asus DC2 270x at 12k.

Kept one 280x for gaming.
thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:06:52 PM

Hi Dude... Long time.

I sold my lot on olx. Got the offers after a couple of hours of posting the ad. I would say post in on olx as well as quicker.

Heya !! wasssup ? Long long time. Will try posting it on olx and quickr, hopefully should get some offer. Cards have just been lying around for a bit. Thanks for the idea Smiley

PS: On a personal note its gr8 to see you around, will try catching up for the next meetup in case im in town. Hope to bump into you perhaps.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:14:12 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 08:21:38 AM by Fernandez

Hi Dude... Long time.

Heya !! wasssup ? Long long time. Will try posting it on olx and quickr, hopefully should get some offer. Cards have just been lying around for a bit. Thanks for the idea Smiley

PS: On a personal note its gr8 to see you around, will try catching up for the next meetup in case im in town. Hope to bump into you perhaps.

Yep, I have sold on olx too. Sometimes have to wait for a bit and be a bit flexible but it happens. Better start listing quick as their values are decreasing by the day.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:35:59 PM

Hi Dude... Long time.

Yep, I have sold on olx too. Sometimes have to wait for a bit and be a bit flexible but it happens. Better start listing quick as their values are decreasing by the day.

I also sold GPU and PSUs on olx , great medium to sell and that too free of cost Cheesy
thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:58:19 PM

Been pretty long, cards still available, sorry for not being able to respond in time to some that responded. Price down to 17k now. Merry Christmas to all and hope the holidays are full of fun.
Rotar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:37:52 AM

Hey I'm looking to buy two of these cards. Could you share your contact details if these are still available?

You can get in touch with me @ 9874611151.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:32:33 PM

Can we do mining with these cards?
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:59:58 PM

Yes well even i have to same card and u get 770 MH/s with this card with tuning. but that was okay in 2013 .. now ur bill will be more than ur profit.

But u can still mine new coins which are released early on and then trade them which i used to do back then.

Now i just go hardcore gaming xD and earn bitcoins by other services

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:30:42 AM

Yes well even i have to same card and u get 770 MH/s with this card with tuning. but that was okay in 2013 .. now ur bill will be more than ur profit.

But u can still mine new coins which are released early on and then trade them which i used to do back then.

Now i just go hardcore gaming xD and earn bitcoins by other services

how much will be the electricty bill in mumbai?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: