Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AUCTION: 3 x AMT 1.25ths 4u RackMount Miner Auction  (Read 7969 times)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:19:36 PM

Yea we've never really worked with escrow, nor sold directly on this forum. We'll just get the site back and clients can buy from there.

We offered Braindead 3 1ths miners for 4 BTC. The express DHL shipping cost was 95 euro from BG to Portugal where he is located. 4 BTC for 3Th is a good enough deal for hardware, its less than .75 cents per GHS. Then we asked him to cover shipping at least right, and he didnt want to, so its better just to sell to these 1th's without all the BS.

We understand the need for escrow and shipping terms and stuff like that, but miner manufacturers these days make such small margins on new productions its almost not worth it and chip companies are creating the environment for just that purpose.

We want to make everyone happy right, but we're not going broke while do it.

Also we hesitant to work with escrow, we've never done it really, so like.. how do we know that the escrow agent isn't in cohorts with the buyer. Like, is there an escrow agent rating system like dogie does for hardware? Thats a serious question and these are just our serious concerns. We have hardware that we want to move immediately but don't want to go through hoops to do it thats all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:21:54 PM

Yea we've never really worked with escrow, nor sold directly on this forum. We'll just get the site back and clients can buy from there.

We offered Braindead 3 1ths miners for 4 BTC. The express DHL shipping cost was 95  euro per box overnight express from BG to Portugal where he is located. Its a 22kg machine. Thats a good price because of our contract with DHL europe. 4 BTC for 3Th is a good enough deal for hardware, its less than .75 cents per GHS. Then we asked him to cover shipping at least right, and he didnt want to, so its better just to sell to these 1th's without all the BS.

We understand the need for escrow and shipping terms and stuff like that, but miner manufacturers these days make such small margins on new productions its almost not worth it and chip companies are creating the environment for just that purpose.

We want to make everyone happy right, but we're not going broke while do it.

Also we hesitant to work with escrow, we've never done it really, so like.. how do we know that the escrow agent isn't in cohorts with the buyer. Like, is there an escrow agent rating system like dogie does for hardware? Thats a serious question and these are just our serious concerns. We have hardware that we want to move immediately but don't want to go through hoops to do it thats all.

In Klondikes case, we can still send the miners but we cant find a cheaper rate than the previous purchase. Alternative, we can just host them for him instead if he'd prefer which would be immediate activation.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:23:57 PM

The above was an attempt to edit but we quoted.

We emphasized on the 95 euro per 22kg over night express DHL shipping rate for a 22kg machine from BG to Portugal.

And commented on Klondikes situation and we cants get a better rate to canada but we can host the miners for him instead, maybe that would be just be easier and more immediate activation.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:45:17 PM

The above was an attempt to edit but we quoted.

We emphasized on the 95 euro per 22kg over night express DHL shipping rate for a 22kg machine from BG to Portugal.

And commented on Klondikes situation and we cants get a better rate to canada but we can host the miners for him instead, maybe that would be just be easier and more immediate activation.

Absolutely no hosting. I already have enough concerns building over your ability to deliver a miner for an auction I won several days ago, so i do not want to take the risks of having you host my hardware (which would effectively remove the ability for escrow)

Please provide a total value in btc that i can pay for 2 miners shipped to toronto.

Ps: since shipping to the USA is supposedly cheaper - if anyone wants to take my spot for 1.45btc per miner (plus the $120/ea shipping) let me know. It would be a good deal for you and save me some money on the high shipping cost

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:37:40 PM

Yes AMT wanted to send me miners 1 TH from Europe i accepted with the condition of delivery offer because i was going to loose 750mh on 3 miners, the advertised ones where 1,25TH

The deal was accepted by him, then he didn´t accept escrow service provided by Ognasty, where the payment was only release after i tested the miners, after he also told delivery was more expensive than expected and i must pay for delivery ... anyway i dont care anymore i´m out

Ognasty also refused to provide escrow for this bussiness with AMT and refunded me the BTC
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 10:18:31 PM

I'm also refusing this escrow

ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:24:13 PM

when I first saw this auction posted I figured it would end up as a cluster, I never expect it to be this bad.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:42:07 PM

when I first saw this auction posted I figured it would end up as a cluster, I never expect it to be this bad.

i did...just a 15min search of AMT, and i already decided everything they touch turns to shit Smiley like most asic companies...the usual...wish a bunch of miners could start a asic company...would blow everyone outta the water Grin oh well glad nobody got scammed with this clusterfuck hehe

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:02:22 AM

i did...just a 15min search of AMT, and i already decided everything they touch turns to shit Smiley like most asic companies...the usual...wish a bunch of miners could start a asic company...would blow everyone outta the water Grin oh well glad nobody got scammed with this clusterfuck hehe

If Miners started the company they would never sale a machine,  they would just keep them and mine.  Well alright,  they would sale machines once a better one was developed and they had upgraded. 

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
crashoveride54902

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:56:50 AM

If Miners started the company they would never sale a machine,  they would just keep them and mine.  Well alright,  they would sale machines once a better one was developed and they had upgraded. 

or do both but better then other asic companies hehe cause we'd actually care bout the miners...hmmm til the greed monster would set in idk...guess we're all just screwed from the start hehe

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:15:11 AM

at this point I am leaving negative review - this auction degraded into absolute bullshit the moment AMT_miners realised noone is willing to pay the price they hoped.

first they insulted my escrow provider, who has a fantastic reputation
then the shipping costs tripled
then they offered to host my equipment (ie: no escrow)

as far as im concerned this is a total scam. I gave AMT the benefit of the doubt and they shat all over everything.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:57:57 AM

This auction was an epic fail. Any person that posts up an auction should have all the details figured out aged of time. Sounds like Amt don't want to get scammed yet they are the ones with the bad rep.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:14:29 AM

This auction was an epic fail. Any person that posts up an auction should have all the details figured out ahead of time. Sounds like Amt don't want to get scammed yet they are the ones with the bad rep.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

crashoveride54902

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:24:39 PM

at this point I am leaving negative review - this auction degraded into absolute bullshit the moment AMT_miners realised noone is willing to pay the price they hoped.

first they insulted my escrow provider, who has a fantastic reputation
then the shipping costs tripled
then they offered to host my equipment (ie: no escrow)

as far as im concerned this is a total scam. I gave AMT the benefit of the doubt and they shat all over everything.

i gave them neg. as well...i think its only fair for what they have pulled

hayseed

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:56:12 PM

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:26:30 PM

these guys are con artist. they have not delivered my 1.2TH machine yet from last year! i paid them $6,000 for order #610 and i have got nothing but attitude from the owner Josh Zipkin since day 1!!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:32:02 PM

these guys are con artist. they have not delivered my 1.2TH machine yet from last year! i paid them $6,000 for order #610 and i have got nothing but attitude from the owner Josh Zipkin since day 1!!

actually, they are now trying to purchase $1,000 1th machines from china and pass them off as the $6,000 miner i bought last year. im telling you DO NOT BUY FROM AMT MINERS THEY ARE CROOKS! they have not delivered me a fucking thing! all the owner josh zipkin does is tell me what an asshole i am for berating him for being such a scammy douche bag.

AMT makes BFL look like boy scouts.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:55:17 PM

This auction was an epic fail. Any person that posts up an auction should have all the details figured out aged of time. Sounds like Amt don't want to get scammed yet they are the ones with the bad rep.

karma - it's a motherfucker and josh zipkin knows it. he has scammed a LOT of people including myself. im out $6,000 cash because im an idiot for trusting him.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:14:17 PM

first auction guys. but yes these are 30+lbs machines guys..  $120 is what we'd pay from PA to CA. Its a normal shipping price.

But, but, but... these miners are not being shipped from PA. They're being manufactured and shipped from China according to the pics in the OP.

BTW, wonderful Freudian slip highlighted below:

Gentlement,

We are the Notorious AMT from Philadelphia. If you search this forum you'll read nothing but bad and terrible things about us. Either way, we build, sell and ship miners and that's all that matters, we've moved manufacturing to Asia and Europe after some issues with our original American SMT manufacturer based outside of Philadelphia. We've gotten our shit together and we're introducing standardized rack mount casing options to this community. This is our first option. We are cautioning off three miners full miners with PSU.

This is our first auction. Buyers can pay via BTC directly, or Escrow or COD (if located Europe or USA),  we are trying to develop some credibility in the Auction section. We only ask that the buyer/buyers do a review of our miners and posts it this forum.

We are auctioning off three AMT A1 1.25ths 4U rack mount  

This is a 24 Hour auction and the and will end on 8/4/2014 at 8:00pm

Buyers can by 1, 2 or all 3 miners.

Go.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:20:30 PM

Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2 S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

We need at least 1.7 for these miners guys, that's our build cost.  And shipping is immediate, really. Like today.

That is not really how it works, if you wanted a minimum amount you should have set a minimum bid amount or a reserve. To be honest I am surprised the bids got to 1.3 (read more carefully and you will see it did not hit 1.35 before the end of auction) with the reputation you have on this forum.

Maybe it wasn't a Freudian slip after all: We are cautioning off three miners full miners with PSU.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: