Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AUCTION: 3 x AMT 1.25ths 4u RackMount Miner Auction  (Read 7969 times)
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:24:37 PM

Check out previously delivered miners

https://www.facebook.com/AMTUsers
YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:26:21 PM

Check out previously delivered miners

https://www.facebook.com/AMTUsers

and RMA shipments back to AMT have been refused.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:31:38 PM

He changed the terms mid auction...

And then again after it was finished.

And I doubt anyone will get a unit from them...

But, but, but... "we are trying to develop some credibility in the Auction section."

"Please write a review of how we're doing so far."

Business is so brisk, and we are so busy, we at AMT opted to conduct an auction on the very forum we loathe to build up our cred. With Captain Joshuz Zipkin at the helm, we're sure we'll have no problem accomplishing the task at hand.

Josh Zipkin has never lied to anybody, but his American business was destroyed by morons on this forum. It just saddens us that those very few morons are the ones that trusted in us first sending us their precious bitcoins. For punishment, we've opted to not send them the miners they ordered or a refund till a lawsuit is settled AND we get the funds back from IMET that Joshua Zipkin wrote a bad $200,000 check for.

Regards,

Scott (not my real name or a real person)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:32:41 PM

But, but, but... "we are trying to develop some credibility in the Auction section."

Business is so brisk, and we are so busy, we at AMT opted to conduct a cauction on the very forum we loathe to build up our cred. With Captain Joshuz Zipkin at the helm, we're sure we'll have no problem accomplishing the task at hand and what nut.

Josh Zipkin has never lied to anybody, but his American business was destroyed by morons on this forum. It just saddens us that those very few morons are the ones that trusted in us first sending us their precious bitcoins. For punishment, we've opted to not send them the miners they ordered or a refund till a lawsuit is settled AND we get the funds back from IMET that Joshua Zipkin wrote a bad $200,000 check for.

Regards,

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:34:51 PM

Business is so brisk, and we are so busy, we at AMT opted to conduct a cauction on the very forum we loathe to build up our cred. With Captain Joshuz Zipkin at the helm, we're sure we'll have no problem accomplishing the task at hand and what nut.

Josh Zipkin has never lied to anybody, but his American business was destroyed by morons on this forum. It just saddens us that those very few morons are the ones that trusted in us first sending us their precious bitcoins so that we can get our feet on the ground and real scam bitcoiners. For punishment, we've opted to not send them the miners they ordered or a refund till a lawsuit is settled AND we get the funds back from IMET that Joshua Zipkin wrote a bad $200,000 check for.

Regards,

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:36:21 PM

My bad! Just realized that one can't simply edit posts in this section.
ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:43:08 PM

Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2 S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

We need at least 1.7 for these miners guys, that's our build cost.  And shipping is immediate, really. Like today.

That is not really how it works, if you wanted a minimum amount you should have set a minimum bid amount or a reserve. To be honest I am surprised the bids got to 1.3 (read more carefully and you will see it did not hit 1.35 before the end of auction) with the reputation you have on this forum.

Maybe it wasn't a Freudian slip after all:

I guess you are right about me being the only one who will ever ROI on an AMT miner, looks like I'm also the only one who will win an auction and actually receive it. T minor, looks like I'm also the only one who

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:43:12 PM

Shipping to Canada is more expensive, we have discounts to US and Europe based on our contract with DHL and have registered company acounts in both USA and EU. Our quote for express to Toronto from Shenzhen for each unit is $360 (18kgs, 22inches (wide) x 8inches high 22inches long) per machine based on a quote we just got from DHL. Alternatively, we can give you the address of our ware house in shenzhen and you request a pickup yourself if you get a better quote.

Below is not the rack mount model, but we use the same boxes and packaging for both rack mount and non-rack mount models. Posting pics (just taken) just give to give an idea of the size of the box.

You will be receiving the rack mount model, please do not confuse the miner in pic as the one you'll be receiving. 

What a fuckin' asshole! The bids were predicated on the rigs being shipped from PA. Now, you want to fuck the winner further by upping the shipping cost.

No where in the auction rules does it state that you're allowed to lie about where you're shipping from no matter how many times you read the rules.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:48:39 PM

First those are sent feedbacks, 2, John k has been mia for a year.

Really?  That alone should prove that we have never used escrow. And now we feel stupid.

Further proof that Joshua Zipkin alone mans this AMT_miners account, in spite of the Jim Browns, Scotts, Allysias, et al. he pulls outta his Jewish ass to sign posts.

How many Jews can fit in a privy?
All depends how big the Joshua Zipkins are in the five gallon bucket beneath the seat.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:51:24 PM

You guys have a whole thread for selling things "AMT Garage Sale" and you're just now contacting different shipping companies for the best rates?

What part of Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp don't you understand?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:54:43 PM

Just to let you guys know that AMT contacted me regarding the miner i won on this auction and i canceled the deal

They gave me strange answers and quotation regarding the delivery expenses and also didn´t agree with the terms of escrow service

Off course i will leave negative feedback on their trust, this deal was only a lost of time

And, that's how one rebuilds their cred after being a total 100% fuckup on BT. Joshua Zipkin, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, another scammer in PA, strikes out again.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:57:44 PM

Yea we've never really worked with escrow, nor sold directly on this forum. We'll just get the site back and clients can buy from there.

We offered Braindead 3 1ths miners for 4 BTC. The express DHL shipping cost was 95 euro from BG to Portugal where he is located. 4 BTC for 3Th is a good enough deal for hardware, its less than .75 cents per GHS. Then we asked him to cover shipping at least right, and he didnt want to, so its better just to sell to these 1th's without all the BS.

We understand the need for escrow and shipping terms and stuff like that, but miner manufacturers these days make such small margins on new productions its almost not worth it and chip companies are creating the environment for just that purpose.

We want to make everyone happy right, but we're not going broke while do it.

Also we hesitant to work with escrow, we've never done it really, so like.. how do we know that the escrow agent isn't in cohorts with the buyer. Like, is there an escrow agent rating system like dogie does for hardware? Thats a serious question and these are just our serious concerns. We have hardware that we want to move immediately but don't want to go through hoops to do it thats all.

"Blame escrow services, and don't trust them."
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:05:10 AM

Yea we've never really worked with escrow, nor sold directly on this forum. We'll just get the site back and clients can buy from there.

We offered Braindead 3 1ths miners for 4 BTC. The express DHL shipping cost was 95 euro from BG to Portugal where he is located. 4 BTC for 3Th is a good enough deal for hardware, its less than .75 cents per GHS. Then we asked him to cover shipping at least right, and he didnt want to, so its better just to sell to these 1th's without all the BS.

We understand the need for escrow and shipping terms and stuff like that, but miner manufacturers these days make such small margins on new productions its almost not worth it and chip companies are creating the environment for just that purpose.

Also we hesitant to work with escrow, we've never done it really, so like.. how do we know that the escrow agent isn't in cohorts with the buyer. Like, is there an escrow agent rating system like dogie does for hardware? Thats a serious question and these are just our serious concerns. We have hardware that we want to move immediately but don't want to go through hoops to do it thats all.

Aaaannd...

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:12:27 AM

Aaaannd...

Can't edit but I will add to this.....I posted this because that is pretty much how most of his clients have felt are feeling right now. I borrowed that off the OP from another thread. Sucks but I have tried helping him out with advice on making things better. There is only so much that can be done until we see this. Honestly myself and a few others have been feeling like this hence the previous post seems appropriate.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:22:06 AM

What about shipping costs?  Also 100% guarantee some basement dwelling scammer will make an AMT_Miner look a like account and msg us asking for payment...Do not fall for this!

This is not some alternate account, we are AMT.

Some scammer will make an account that looks like yours and msg people to send coins via PM.  Something like AMT.Miners or AMT_Mlners...they try it every auction / sale thread.

Understood. It's really us. and we're shipping them from the factory in asia (josh is still over there and will take of this personally) via DHL express which is $120 per miner if bought individually or $300 total. DHL has this weird over 21kg's. DHL Air express is literally 2-3 days total. We really dont want to include shipping.

crazy shipping charge. 

How can BitMain ship Antminers to the US for FREE, via UPS?  yet you guys charge an arm and a leg?  just wonderin'.   

AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:22:38 AM

Thanks for the recognition but I think this is better under the circumstances:

https://i.imgur.com/RWQEsjW.jpg

Look far and look away friend...for this is the BTC you pissed away.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:20:16 AM

Thanks for the recognition but I think this is better under the circumstances:

Look far and look away friend...for this is the BTC you pissed away.

haha love it and your forum name Grin

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Hash Master

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:51:53 AM

I have been around for a couple of days, trying to learn more about bitcoin and mining and eventually get my shit together and invest in some hardware. All I can read is how users here hate on all of the companies they initially buy miners from. I am amazed how much hate accumulates in just one single thread and how all of the users like myself, who want to EDUCATE THEMSELVES, are not able to do so, because all of you are so damn busy spilling shit on everything anyone tries to post about and one should go through 200 pages of loathe to read the one single post that is actually helping somebody learn something.

They are selling the miners they advertise. Maybe they are not really well aware of how a bidding works. HELP THEM OUT! It won’t hurt and you will benefit from it for sure. If you browse their official thread, you will see that they have been actively responding to comments coming from people who have received their machines. It’s not like they’re hiding or something. This forum is turning into some virtual form of high school where bullies are overcompensating for lacking attention at home. Geez, people… And most of you have the skills and knowledge to actually help others out.

No offence, but maybe if AMT_minerLESS took the time he spent on making this meme to respond a question, there would be more people developing their ideas and all of us could benefit from.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:06:42 PM

I have been around for a couple of days, trying to learn more about bitcoin and mining and eventually get my shit together and invest in some hardware. All I can read is how users here hate on all of the companies they initially buy miners from. I am amazed how much hate accumulates in just one single thread and how all of the users like myself, who want to EDUCATE THEMSELVES, are not able to do so, because all of you are so damn busy spilling shit on everything anyone tries to post about and one should go through 200 pages of loathe to read the one single post that is actually helping somebody learn something.

They are selling the miners they advertise. Maybe they are not really well aware of how a bidding works. HELP THEM OUT! It won’t hurt and you will benefit from it for sure. If you browse their official thread, you will see that they have been actively responding to comments coming from people who have received their machines. It’s not like they’re hiding or something. This forum is turning into some virtual form of high school where bullies are overcompensating for lacking attention at home. Geez, people… And most of you have the skills and knowledge to actually help others out.

No offence, but maybe if AMT_minerLESS took the time he spent on making this meme to respond a question, there would be more people developing their ideas and all of us could benefit from.

This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Hash Master

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:35:59 PM

This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Ok, thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: