Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:19:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Bond Powder Spray  (Read 760 times)
Pushtheghost (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:27:15 PM

Its been hot the last couple weeks at work and hate being sweaty in the groin area,so I stopped off at a drugstore to buy some gold bond. They had a spray can but no powder so screw it,I bought the spray!

The spray is called Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray (fresh scented)!!!

I get up to go to work and decide to spray the old boys before getting fully dressed.
This stuff is not your friend,my balls burned for a good 2 minutes and then it smelled like some computer part hand been burning.

Anyone else had a bad run in with this stuff?

Cry Cry Cry
JimClone

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:55:05 AM

Shit great balls of fire !
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:40:07 PM

What? I mean, why would you even do that? It is incredible what people are willing to spray on their freaking genitals!!!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Pushtheghost (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:16:44 PM

Trust me if you worked outdoors in the heat you would reconsider that.
Its this or heat rash aka swamp crotch and thats nothing nice and will get worse by the day,to the point you can not walk.
75% of dudes will get this in their life time,go check out any military websites for this issue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: