Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy, Sell, or Trade Collectors Silver, Gold, and Bullion  (Read 6260 times)
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:24:24 AM

Glad to see you're holding on to my Mexican gold haha
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:48:09 PM

bump

Too bad you dont have any US junk silver...Let me know if you ever get some in the future  Cool
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:59:03 PM

bump

Too bad you dont have any US junk silver...Let me know if you ever get some in the future  Cool

Will do, I buy/sell/trade around quite a bit, so I'll keep an eye out. I have another 400 Oz or so of .999 that I might put up for sale in the coming weeks.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:10:38 AM

bump

Too bad you dont have any US junk silver...Let me know if you ever get some in the future  Cool

Will do, I buy/sell/trade around quite a bit, so I'll keep an eye out. I have another 400 Oz or so of .999 that I might put up for sale in the coming weeks.

400oz!?
Damn, do you want to adopt a son?  Grin

Thats one helluva collection you must have...impressive indeed
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 10:23:32 AM

Damn,  a lot of this is tempting. Keeping an eye on it.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:52:53 PM

I'll take one of each:

1 Oz Silver 2014 Canadian Maples
1 Oz Silver 2014 Britannia
1 Oz Silver 2013 Silver Bullet Silver Shield Rounds
1 Oz Silver 2011 Fiji Taku Turtles

Message me price and your BTC address if still available.

Received today. Thanks for the quick shipping!
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:15:05 PM

I'll take one of each:

1 Oz Silver 2014 Canadian Maples
1 Oz Silver 2014 Britannia
1 Oz Silver 2013 Silver Bullet Silver Shield Rounds
1 Oz Silver 2011 Fiji Taku Turtles

Message me price and your BTC address if still available.

Received today. Thanks for the quick shipping!

No problem, thank you very much.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:00:39 PM

bump

What do you got left`?

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:30:01 AM

Everything listed in my OP that doesn't have SOLD next to it. The quantities are updated, and I've removed the items that I don't expect to have more of in the near future. Some things I've left up and just indicated that they have sold if I have more and am on the fence to sell more or not.
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 06:50:07 AM

Everything listed in my OP that doesn't have SOLD next to it. The quantities are updated, and I've removed the items that I don't expect to have more of in the near future. Some things I've left up and just indicated that they have sold if I have more and am on the fence to sell more or not.

Thanks.

Does the panda's have any spots?

Do you ship to Europe?

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:11:35 AM

Thanks.

Does the panda's have any spots?

Do you ship to Europe?

They do not have any spots, they are graded MS69 by NGC in protected slabs, and guaranteed to stay in their "near perfect" condition, as long as the slab isn't broken. And yes, I can ship to Europe, as long as you aren't in Germany. Germany has pretty strict metal importation laws from outside of Europe in particular.
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 07:22:09 AM

They do not have any spots, they are graded MS69 by NGC in protected slabs, and guaranteed to stay in their "near perfect" condition, as long as the slab isn't broken. And yes, I can ship to Europe, as long as you aren't in Germany. Germany has pretty strict metal importation laws from outside of Europe in particular.

They can still have spots even though they are slapped and graded MS69-70, the spots can unfortunately develop after the grading.
But if you say that they fit the grade then will I take your word for it.

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:41:22 AM

They can still have spots even though they are slapped and graded MS69-70, the spots can unfortunately develop after the grading.

You are correct, I was thinking of spots that occur from wrongful handling. The milky spots I'm assuming you are referring to are from the minting process, and not rinsing off a chemical at the correct time, which is a common issue with certain mints. I will double check to make sure they are clear of those as well for you  Smiley
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

You are correct, I was thinking of spots that occur from wrongful handling. The milky spots I'm assuming you are referring to are from the minting process, and not rinsing off a chemical at the correct time, which is a common issue with certain mints. I will double check to make sure they are clear of those as well for you  Smiley

Yes exactly, I was revering to the milk spots.
I do not think the 2013 has big issues with milky spots, but 2014 has problems.

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

Salty,

I have sold you some jewelry in the past and I'm looking at the 10 oz. bars you have. Now i know you like precious metals and the weirder the better right? 

Ok so i have one of these http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITING-MFG-LOUIS-XV-STERLING-SILVER-SUGAR-TONGS-1891-1904-/200996963545?pt=Antiques_Silver&hash=item2ecc5a44d9  This is just like mine Sterling silver 4" long not sure on the weight.
Mine is dated 1881  So if your interested in the tongs how much BTC would i have to throw in for one of the bars?

You have a fantastic collection of Rounds and bars by the way Smiley

Thank you, I have quite a bit more that I may or may not sell, depending on the BTC price, and sheets of aluminum and such. Very interesting tongs, this is why I always leave offers open, because people have odd but neat things. I'll pm you, this may take some discussion.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:51:14 PM

Added 100 1 Oz Silver Philharmonics, and 50 1 Oz Silver Crocodiles. I used a stock image of the Crocodiles, because they are still sealed from the Perth mint, and I'd rather not open the rolls (of 25) unless people are interested in them.
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:54:49 PM

Salty, I have one of those 1 Oz Silver Philharmonics myself, I snipped it close to spot price.
Does it have any numismatic value or do you just consider it as a silver bulion?

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:23:08 PM

Salty, I have one of those 1 Oz Silver Philharmonics myself, I snipped it close to spot price.
Does it have any numismatic value or do you just consider it as a silver bulion?

Philharmonics don't necessarily have numismatic value, unless its a semi collectable year, but all coins have a minting premium. Finding minted silver at spot is near impossible, because the spot price doesn't factor in machining costs, electrical costs, and mint employee salaries and such. Philharmonics are in a similar boat as US Silver Eagles and Canadian Maples, they carry a higher premium than generic bullion, as they are a quality coin from a recognized mint, but unless its graded, its not going to be a "collector's coin"
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:39:23 PM

Philharmonics don't necessarily have numismatic value, unless its a semi collectable year, but all coins have a minting premium. Finding minted silver at spot is near impossible, because the spot price doesn't factor in machining costs, electrical costs, and mint employee salaries and such. Philharmonics are in a similar boat as US Silver Eagles and Canadian Maples, they carry a higher premium than generic bullion, as they are a quality coin from a recognized mint, but unless its graded, its not going to be a "collector's coin"

Thanks. Only thing I find a bit unusual about the coin is that the facevalue is €, but I agree with you.

Good luck with the sales Smiley

jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:14:14 AM

Trade offer: (2) 2013 Casascius 0.5 BTC brass coins (funded) plus 0.1btc for 20 eagles and 20 maples.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: