Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U.  (Read 20535 times)
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:57:36 AM

I'll take 100 BTC so I can buy a bunch of Transnistrian cognac.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
airtreb

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:10:20 AM

wow with 100 btc you will change my life i don't need to work here at Saudi Arabia anymore, i can go back to my country and be with my family forever.
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 09:15:42 AM

I would split it in 10 pieces and donate to 10 diffrent Families who actually need it. Each out of a diffrent country and write in a blog about it.

Because I asume most people here already know about bitcoin and don't need 100 btc.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:49:32 AM

I would buy a lot of acid a put it in some water reservoir
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:57:37 AM

ima fuck ur mother and share the video if u dont give it to me

6561742061206469636b
robincharles

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:59:36 AM

I will give all BTC to charities.
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:31:59 AM

I'd put 50 BTC to one side, and then spend the other 50 BTC just absolutely pumping the absolute worst in crapcoins that this forum has to offer.

It'd be worth it alone for the entertainment value.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
jukka

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:00:46 AM

Heh, I would buy a lot beer! I mean A LOT of beer and have a world class hangover after that Cheesy Isn't this worth of you sending me 100BTC Cheesy
Coming-from-Behind

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:09:52 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 11:21:53 AM by Coming-from-Behind

I seriously doubt Come-from-Above will pay anyone 100 bitcoins. Why would someone with that kind of money have a bitcoin address in his signature requesting tips?

It's better to judge people on their actions, not their words. Come-from-Above promised to pay 10 bitcoins to peter378 if he posted a bitcoin address in his signature.

Unless he's on his holidays.

u were right.  I was on my half-yearly 2 weeks vacation in Las Vegas.  i shit on Bitcointalk during that time.  post ur btc address in ur signature, i wanna send u 10 btc reward for being the only non-moron of the thread.

~CfA~

Although peter378 posted his bitcoin address (1JPToMcK19SUtyXpFLg2gHpKx5FyUETxfS in the post linked to below), Come-from-Above never paid him the 10 bitcoins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717329.msg8117232#msg8117232

http://s16.postimg.org/z9gjn2pkl/cfa.png

You can check peter378's bitcoin address is still empty at the link below.

https://blockchain.info/address/1JPToMcK19SUtyXpFLg2gHpKx5FyUETxfS

If Come-from-Above has already broken a promise to pay someone 10 bitcoins, why would he keep a promise to pay 100 bitcoins?
sexjam

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:17:09 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 03:44:09 PM by sexjam

I did not understand the reasons for all the previous polemics.
Maybe it's all a joke, but I'll try anyway.

I'll use the 100 btc to fix all the mistakes I made in my life. First I will visit more often my 8 year old daughter who I see once a year.
Secondly I let my wife to stop working because she is very sick and needs to retire.

I apologize for my bad English
Greetings to all

P.s. 100 btc are too much. I need only 10btc to realize my dreams.
1E8duhyZnHnCYW3J6L6aFZuuuaWrQQeGPw
Timespace

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 12:29:32 PM

I would create a documentary about Bitcoin and digital money/cryptocurrency.  There are documentaries about Bitcoin already, but it does not hurt to have more.  In fact it helps a ton to see more interest in Bitcoin.  

The majority of the money would be spent traveling to various places.  Most likely staying in the States.  I would start in North Carolina though.  If you check the Bitcoin ATM maps there are none here, but there is a car place up the road that accepts Bitcoin for cars!  I would likely start there and then move my way up north towards  New York, and south to Florida.  Then I would travel to the midwest, and then the west coast.  It would be interesting to see the infrastructure in place now, and how it could be growing in the near future.  Also wouldn't hurt to see what is cooking in DC with Bitcoin and crypto currency, if anything.

My take on the documentary would be unique in that it is me with a camera and a mic interviewing people from my perspective.  I really enjoy the documentary film style.  I also enjoy listening to what people have to say.  

I went to school for film and video production.  I am currently jobless, but do odd jobs for work.  I already have the equipment to shoot a nice documentary, but things like travel, hotel, food, advertising would be needed for the film.  I know I could get into at least some local film festivals and grow from there.  The best thing is to open many eyes and minds to Bitcoin and crypto currency.  I know there are still major hurdles to overcome for Bitcoin to be perfect, but it already looks better than almost anything out there, as far as money goes.

Thanks for reading!

"Long live Crypto!"
www.MinerStuff.com
BTC: 1Bj34QT5PRTB1EAr6Vna6rQGQGpuv5KRVP
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:44:37 PM

I am going to India in a few months to work with an organization called Harvest India.  100 BTC would cover all the expenses needed for the mission trip.

We are going to be providing medical camps, health care for aides victims, orphans and help with the home for women that have been provided jobs so that they can escape being sold into prostitution.

Also, we are hosting a women's conference, the first of it's kind for the dalit women, to show them what great value and worth in a society that often puts women in the lowest places, below their sacred cows even.  

Plus we are going to be putting in several water wells.

For more information see: http://www.harvestindia.org/  http://dok4him.blogspot.com/

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:47:15 PM

I'm a lawyer in Holland, trying to give homeless people their lives back.
Before they can file a request for a home and welfare, they need an ID-card or Passport.
Since they don't have the money for it, it sometimes takes ages before everything can be set to order.
A part of the 100 BTC would be great. It could help a lot of homeless people to get their live and identity back.

If you don't pick this goal, I'll hope some other goal will have a good benefit.
Thanks for this great opportunity.

yldouright

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:00:45 PM

Come From Above
Kudos for your generous offer. I hope the person receiving your coin does the most good for humanity with it. If it were me, I would use it as an initiating tool to create greater awareness of crypto-coin in the world population and to educate people on why they might need it to protect themselves against the designs of the central banks. To see the Greek people, known through history for their remarkable wisdom and resiliancy fall so terribly under these designs was disheartening. It showed me how absolutely dangerous not doing anything is. Reading some of your other posts, it would be easy to believe this is a cynical exercise on your part but I will play your game with the hope that it isn't.
noucome008

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:03:53 PM

I really wanted to buy a CAR and i Have no Money Sad it's been 20yrs Sad Honda Jazz Please URO Coin , 5btc is enought Sad 1FR41voiUcmVnvDfuVWqTzyGSC8aY5Ajny btc address  Sad(
FaSan

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:46:00 PM

Come From Above
Kudos for your generous offer. I hope the person receiving your coin does the most good for humanity with it. If it were me, I would use it as an initiating tool to create greater awareness of crypto-coin in the world population and to educate people on why they might need it to protect themselves against the designs of the central banks. To see the Greek people, known through history for their remarkable wisdom and resiliancy fall so terribly under these designs was disheartening. It showed me how absolutely dangerous not doing anything is. Reading some of your other posts, it would be easy to believe this is a cynical exercise on your part but I will play your game with the hope that it isn't.

heeheh always people write about social humanity. If me, sex drugs and rock'n'roll  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FaSan
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 01:54:42 PM

Thanks for the offer.

Since I'm billed as the lead dev for the Nxt clone NFD, that gives me a moral obligation - if I win - to put the 100 BTC into further developing the NFD ecosystem.

So...if you choose me as most worthy, I'll liquidate the 100 BTC for fiat and buy a "used" convenience store with the proceeds. Since I live in Toronto, Canada, that's where the store would be.

Then, I'll scrape up the $ to install a way to pay for the convenience store's items with NFD. I'd be more than amenable to rename it Come-from-Above Convenience if I win the financing for it.

There you go. I don't know much about the convenience-store industry, but I do know that it's famed for killer hours with Wal-Mart wages...including the "wages" that the owner ends up with for the rest of the month. I also have a year and a half's worth of experience as an $8 an hour cash-register jockey part-time. So if you're in the mood to buy me a job, and buy a job for anyone else that I could hire, that's what your 100 BTC would buy if you choose me as your winner.

Since it would be a demo shop for NFD, I will not mind the low imputed wages at all. All I'd care about is making it a pilot-plant success for crypto-commerce. And since it would be financed by your generosity, I would be generous myself when it comes to sharing tech and marketing ideas I pick up along the way.

So, if you don't mind being associated with a mostly-forgotten Nxt clonecoin, your 100 BTC if you choose me will be sunk into advancing the future of crypto as a real currency for retail trade.

Feel free to conduct a due-diligence on me by using the official NFDv2 thread and asking anyone who's posted there for a character reference on Nxtblg (i.e., me). By "anyone," I mean anyone.   

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:13:26 PM

Well I'd pay off my student loans, and then I would probably donate a large chunk of it to an MS foundation. 
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:26:40 PM

You were already laughing about my future visions, but 100 BTC is to less for them anyway.
But I think that would be the perfect amount to finish and implement my already started concept of anonymous IDs.
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:48:54 PM

I'd open up a vote and let the community decide what to do with that money. I bet they couldn't agree on a single thing and will only sabotage one another, rather than distribute the wealth or work together! That's what you call crab mentality! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: