Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U.  (Read 20532 times)
P509SHO

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:58:57 PM

If I Received only 20BTC my Dream Is Completed . Because My Dream is I want to Buy My Own Home . Own Shop,.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoseAldo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:04:30 PM

To have much more coins then I do now.  Cheesy
JimClone

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:11:01 PM

I would take your imaginery 100btc and make some imaginery decisions i would keep 1/3 and the rest i would share with the forum members.
MaWo

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 03:15:09 PM

If I get 100 bitcoins, I would quit my current job and would work full-time for NXT / NFD.

To be honest, those people who need the bitcoins most do not even know what bitcoins are.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:25:40 PM

I would use every cent to better my life and the lives of people around me.  Weather they be on the internet or in real life.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:26:49 PM

Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on August 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !  fund will be send from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

If you send to me i will redistribute 100 BTC to 100 deserving people.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:39:11 PM

Look at everyone being all noble and shit. Honestly, I'd probably sell the coins for fiat (as I can actually fucking spend real cash and not Bitcoin).

After that, probably pay off any of my debt (have a small bit mortgage left). The rest would go into my savings account. Not the best ROI on investment, but really -- if someone handed me $60k for whatever I want, that's what I'd do. Honestly, you can't change the world with 60 grand, it's a stupidly small amount of money in the grand scheme of things. You know what $60k covers? 2 fucking prison inmates for a year. That's it. It also pays the salary of 1 and a half teachers for a year. Whoopee-do.

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:52:04 PM

Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on August 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !  fund will be send from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~
Promotion, of course! I have a lot of friends who are interested in BTC, but are holding back beacuse of.the high price.per.unit and the lack of information. I would TOTALLY love to spread satoshi's original idea for BTC here in my mother country, Peru.
The spread could be well monitored and public. I already run an active Karma group @facebook and i can start there. What BTC need is more education to spread the userbase.
Yeah, certainly it would be good to give a part to charity but that is exactly the biggest lesson ever learned from.dogecoin. Just don't until cryptos are better distributed and well used. Otherwise, if it's a big  ammount like 100btc, they would just dump them because of the need of money.
I'm willing to go public if even 10 btc are given for this idea i had for a long time since i first learned about btc at a Futurist group (aldo at facebook)
God, what a better country to.spread the word (and the currency) than one which has still.a big enormous market "hole" fpr.cryptos!
You decide how much i will.keep after the distribution. So far i consideeer myself a survivor rather than a investor. I have had my beginner time already and spend the equivalent of 1.5 btc for a r9290 and the cpu for it even before consideering better options. Yeah, i 've been scammed and even passed through an account hack but what does it.matter? Better having learnt a lesson sooner than later!
I would totally go public if i'm chosen for.this!
We'd have real world contact for further coordination.
Please, take the time to think about it.
This would be used to actually build a Peruvian Bitcoin Association. Yeah, you can look at it at my signature. It's my dream to spread BTC at my country, where just a few people know about it enough to trust fully.in its success. The future is here for us to see it even without a lot of visionaires out there. Help me bring it a little closer!

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:53:45 PM

OP is a fucking sadist that wont give a satoshi to anyone on this thread, he is doing this and laughing at you desperate faggots that are crying hoping for someone to give a free ride to you out of your misery.

A bit of an exaggeration, but sort of correct I expect. Probably more like trolling or a weird social experiment.
Some folks are going a little overboard with the altruistic responses ... expecting someone to say they will feed and shelter all the homeless cats and dogs... all the homeless people too... and give them cats and dogs while they are at it ... then perhaps adopt sick orphans as a bonus.

If they were truly altruistic, they'd say bypass donations here and the OP should just pick a respectable charity and convert the btc to fiat, and donate directly.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:54:10 PM

If I get 100 bitcoins I will be the new BiPolarBob, but with higher values
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:58:01 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 05:10:26 PM by techgeek

so has the 100 btc been escrowed? lol.

anyways heres why me.

After all the shock is over - and lets say this 100 btc did hit my wallet. I`d have to wait all the hype out having a huge balance.

Then I`d pay off whatever small debt, like most of us here would do hopefully.

Personally thank you, by buying you beer if you drink. Talk about crypto - and try to get your donation on coindesk and help you get recognized for helping me out and help newbies that this community isnt all scammers out there.

I`d personally give away some bitcoin as well - just because it wouldnt feel right with me if I didnt do any good.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:11:17 PM

so has the 100 btc been escrowed? lol.
No is the answer.. OP just got the attention he was looking for. Tongue

amit123

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:15:24 PM

I'll buy an  2 apartments one for me and one for my parents, and start a Pool/Snooker corner Smiley where I'll accept BTC as payment Smiley And maybe meet you one day.

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  High Energy Efficiency        Innovative Technical Architecture      SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   Libertarian Business Model  Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              VISIT OUR THREAD!
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:16:00 PM

Why not me? Fail to win the jackpot

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:25:00 PM

I would spend it on projects to advance the bitcoin economy. Things like seed money to create more "bitcoin boulevards". Clusters of businesses that take bitcoin at their physical stores. I might also use it on publicity stunts that will draw media attention to bitcoin. Another idea that might make sense to start a legal defense fund to aid bitcoin peers who are wrongly prosecuted. Like the poor guys being arrested as money transmitters.  Lastly, I am working on a trip to the mid-east and will be meeting with some peers there. If I had a good project there, I might spend some money to make it real.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:31:36 PM

I would exchange some BTC into cash then would i invest in some altcoins and rest into cold storage for 5 years.  Grin
realdope

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:33:06 PM

i have to move with my grandparents (i have no other family). Their income is really low, i could help all of my family which is under similar problems, this could save us and you would be remember by me forever as the angel that came from above. I would also use the money to start projects helping BTC to reach mainstream status.

1KBsPXCkptEz1x86KZuupA7q9CN6NHAgtM
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:33:33 PM

I will will donate 50% BTC and 49 BTC for Giveaway in this fourm and 1 Btc for me

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:39:31 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 09:56:11 PM by Nxtblg

If I get 100 bitcoins, I would quit my current job and would work full-time for NXT / NFD.

To be honest, those people who need the bitcoins most do not even know what bitcoins are.

I flat-out vouch for this man. When we were getting NFD up and running, MaWo went without sleep and did a ton of good-quality, Java-professional, meticulous work to not only get NFD up and running but also to make its network more robust than the typical clonecoin. For one, he had to resolve a port clash (due to a later crypto coming on the scene, whose devs were good enough to move to a different port.)

If you use your 100 BTC to sponsor him in this way, you will definitely get your money's worth.

Particularly if you buy yourself a big stake in NFD at Bter after you choose him (if you choose him) but before you send. Its price is crazy low right now - 3 satoshis - so you can get an awful lot for not that much BTC. [EDIT/UPDATE: The asks at 3 vanished for some reason; lowest ask is now 4. FYI.]

Backing MaWo and buying NFD beforehand will allow you to partially recoup your patronage once the effect of his work (not to mention mine) is noticed by the altcoin world.

I know that you're probably well-disposed to a more charitable endeavour, but this option really will help the crypto-2.0 world if you add the condition that MaWo's work while living off your BTC is open-sourced into the public domain. So in this sense, it would be an act of charity or a good deed.

With a pecuniary kicker if you take my advice about loading up beforehand...  

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:43:23 PM

I will send you a variety of freshly baked cookies in the mail every week for 52 weeks. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: