Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U.  (Read 20535 times)
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:08:03 PM

Because I would give it all or most back to everyone here !!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:18:38 PM

Come-from-Above are you a member of the NxT forum from Russia?

Hes pretending to be come from beyond the nxt guy!!!  The op is fake and there is no 100 BTCs you idiots!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:23:36 PM

LOL this thread still update everyday and OP don't care this thread anymore.
You guys really thinking someone will give you 100 BTC it's almost $55000+ for FREE Huh
This is real world not Cinderella fairy tale Tongue

It doesn't matter because there's no risk involved in any way, worth a try if you ask me  Grin

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
jesoa

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:05:08 PM

I will return you back 50 btc and I'll keep myself the 50 btc and will organize a trip using only bitcoins.
mambomaster

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

http://s17.postimg.org/r6nj81f57/image.png

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:17:52 PM

I working since 2 years to get some BTC in my spare time im now at 1.5 btc so i know how hard it is to get something together, i would like to have some luck and win something that really boost my life a bit up.

If i win i wont trow it out like a mad man, im not that kinda person i keep my standards low so i can cover things when its not going well with me.

Lets see where this leads to...1KjR6hy5bjBa2wCki3iewSKVpU5QTcT65x

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:33:59 PM

2 BTC I will use to pay for my application to immigrate to another country. I'm thinking of moving to Canada.

Canada?? Wow...if you land in Toronto, you'll arrive in the city I've lived in for almost my entire life.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:43:50 PM

Alright so my cat died, and my vet said he can bring it back to life. My cat has a bitcoin address, Litecoin address, and dogecoin address on it's belly. It says 100 beside the bitcoin address, and 0 beside the others. All it needs it 100 BTC sent to it and I can have my cat back. 100% working my vet never lies. He provided me the address (with 0 currently) but it is undisclosed and confidential. But I may share it with you.

Thanks.

I will not say how he died because that is too sad you will break your PC from tear-water damage.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DannyElfman

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:01:18 PM

Alright so my cat died, and my vet said he can bring it back to life. My cat has a bitcoin address, Litecoin address, and dogecoin address on it's belly. It says 100 beside the bitcoin address, and 0 beside the others. All it needs it 100 BTC sent to it and I can have my cat back. 100% working my vet never lies. He provided me the address (with 0 currently) but it is undisclosed and confidential. But I may share it with you.

Thanks.

I will not say how he died because that is too sad you will break your PC from tear-water damage.

Awwww poor cat. Do you have a bitcoin fund, where I can send those BTC to?

This spot for rent.
Ejaculation

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:09:15 PM

Thanks.

Awwww poor cat. Do you have a bitcoin fund, where I can send those BTC to?

Ok I'll make it public for you.

dos:

send sushi to it
send extra sushi to it

donts:

dont hak it
dont make fun of it
respect catty (his name)

1CattyEDyN8AAabi8sg3SwkxR1gyBaS6iZ

any help is appriceated alot. it help catty one sushi closer to life.

thx

ASICMINERPRISMA
aniglo

Activity: 209

@OldHiall LuckyBit

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:03:31 PM

becouse...i want 100btc ...
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
adworker

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:15:32 PM

Better send everyone one bitcent. Not life-changing like 100 BTC, but I guess most will appreciate the bitcent  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:21:02 PM

Better send everyone one bitcent. Not life-changing like 100 BTC, but I guess most will appreciate the bitcent  Smiley

I say, just send everyone who has responded thus far 100 btc... I haven't counted the number of individual responders, so you may or may not have to purchase some more btc to accomplish this, but this way you can make everyone happy.   Grin
Ejaculation

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:24:31 PM

I say, just send everyone who has responded thus far 100 btc... I haven't counted the number of individual responders, so you may or may not have to purchase some more btc to accomplish this, but this way you can make everyone happy.   Grin

He is able to give .25 to each member who has posted on this thread in full.

ASICMINERPRISMA
Russell1

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:28:44 PM

I live on the poverty line in South Africa, and I have a large extended family who depend on me daily. I have been using faucets etc for four months now, after discovering the existence of Bitcoins. My current balance is .01 BTC. My pc is too antiquated to mine effectively. I will purchase some proper equipment, and also effectively care for may family. Thats it, thanks.

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 09:44:22 PM

That's nothing.

I'd rather see one person get 100 BTC.  Or 100 people get 1 BTC, that's not a bad deal. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 10:08:02 PM

That's nothing.

I'd rather see one person get 100 BTC.  Or 100 people get 1 BTC, that's not a bad deal. 

Oh...are you now taking this seriously?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 10:15:01 PM

That's nothing.

Well, I've been taking it half seriously from the beginning.  It looks like it could be legit but at the same time I wouldn't shocked if it's just a game.

It's at least worth a good laugh.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 11:43:30 PM

Well, I've been taking it half seriously from the beginning.  It looks like it could be legit but at the same time I wouldn't shocked if it's just a game.

Good point. I was just wondering because so-called "social proof" does change a fella's opinions 'round here.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 11:57:35 PM

Good point. I was just wondering because so-called "social proof" does change a fella's opinions 'round here.

I hope I'm not that social-proof.  Cause I really don't know. 

CfA is clearly just a sock puppet, I'm certain of that but it's just an opinion.  I think OP has been around since 2011, maybe even earlier and probably has a stacked "Donator" account along with these other sock puppets which have their obvious purpose.

I wish I had thought of opening other accounts last year, I just didn't see a need for them at the time.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:30:19 AM

do you people really think if the OP had 3500 BTCs he would be here hawking for tips and scraps, joining every free ipo coin stake ipo out??
He just wants to feel important , poor guy!
edit : I'm starting to feel sorry for CFA, if you post your real wallet CFA i will give you a little donation.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: