Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U.  (Read 20535 times)
Gotgoxed

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:11:31 AM

Hey guys, I'm gonna give away 10,000 Bitcoins to the biggest sob story.

But I'll keep moving out the deadline so I'll never have to actually pay it.  lol.

The original deadline was end of August so I would laugh my ass off if someone were to find a way to force Conman Fraudulent Asshole [CfA] to fulfill his end of the deal.  Haha!

Give me the fucking money or I will hunt you down and eat your spleen! Grin lol
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:39:51 PM

Hey guys, I'm gonna give away 10,000 Bitcoins to the biggest sob story.

But I'll keep moving out the deadline so I'll never have to actually pay it.  lol.

The original deadline was end of August so I would laugh my ass off if someone were to find a way to force Conman Fraudulent Asshole [CfA] to fulfill his end of the deal.  Haha!

Give me the fucking money or I will hunt you down and eat your spleen! Grin lol

Bwhahahahaaaaa.

But you have to wait until the contest is over. 

Oh, I just moved the deadline out a bit.  It's now august 2199.  I thought that number kinda sounded nice and the best part is I'll be dead and so will you so then I won't have to pay anyone.

Kinda the same plan CfA is enacting.  Haha!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:34:18 AM

Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on November 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !
best wishes for ur life

~CfA~
How would you know if we were lying? What fact checks will you do?
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:36:54 AM

How would you know if we were lying? What fact checks will you do?
Please do not feed him.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:54:37 PM

I want to win 100 BTC because I dont know how and where to spend such a lot money, so I might get stuck and send it back to you

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:19:54 PM

I need the 100 btc to rise the price of Reddcoin
moisaid

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:30:54 PM

it's nice of you
waw if ever I have my problems home
are solved
thank you to you
good luck
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:32:56 PM

So after 28 pages later.. here we are still submitting our stories for 100 btc lol.

I figure most people would get it by now, after 8 pages deep.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:51:35 PM

So after 28 pages later.. here we are still submitting our stories for 100 btc lol.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:03:30 PM

I wanna buy a flat and live happy with my girlfriend! Wanna kids, car and i will very happy194zwZCfot67LyC5iT7B3ZPxPcyGHXXvFU

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
aminlatium

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:16:52 PM

Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on November 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~
give me 100 btc because i'm supperman
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:57:01 PM

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~
give me 100 btc because i'm supperman

Oh man, you didn't even spell "superman" correctly.  Haha!

You're supperman, the guy who's always to dinner on time, every-time.  Haha!

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 09:47:44 PM

lmao, that one made me cry.

3/>

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:03:52 PM

3/>

I wanna laugh too but I keep looking at it and I just don't get it.

What does it mean?  lol, I'm being serious, I flipped that 3 around a hundred times and I don't see anything funny about it.  lol.

DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

3/>

I wanna laugh too but I keep looking at it and I just don't get it.

What does it mean?  lol, I'm being serious, I flipped that 3 around a hundred times and I don't see anything funny about it.  lol.

Because it's supposed to be <3
Which is a heart when rotated 90° left.

Airhead blonde did 3> and tried and tried to figure out how to turn the three around to make a heart. (Not so funny now that I've explained it that way...

(hmm... however, the 3> looks like a feminine figure when rotated 90° right)
80btcworldtrip

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:19:51 PM

I wanna travel the world surviving only on bitcoins and film my experience no fiat currencies no banks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738693.20

https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/947
crptorob

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:56:21 PM

Scam on Not : For me,  there are tree primal thing that matter the most( air, water, food). Basic ingredient needed for life.

So, What 100 btc  would enable me to do ?  i am an native helper and  a lot of people near me( including myself)  need help. People of all religion, all color, all language, all status

I will give it back to whom need it most.

In a first time  With 100 bitcoin

a) we will create a non profit organisation.
b) we will create a community website
c) we will buy a land in the name of that organisation.
d) we will grow vegetable on that land.
e) we will give 3/4 food to charity food organisation so they can distribute it to whom need it most.
f) we will sell 1/4 of the food at a very low price to pay taxes, production cost and for re-investment

In a second time (once established)

a) we will ask donation from gov, business, people
b) we will recruit free worker ( benevole people)
c) we will buy more land
d) we will produce more food 

No pesticide, no chimical, none pollution, something durable and  helpfull.

In a third time we will produce more subtanceble food like fish, rabbit and chicken with egg’s, milk, cheese...

With a public non profit organisation everyone will have access to look at our investment, money expense, annual declaration, officers, etc…
Everything will be published on the web site ( donator, helper, achievement, production, technics, to do, on going, done, photo-video of the land, buildings, charity org who deal with us etc.)

What it would change in my life ? a lot of things, just knowing that a family get a releaf, low cost to eat, more money and time for there children, school, whatever they want... this is great!

Why 100 BTC:
It will give me the power to start without asking a bank and have an mortage.

Why me is the best candidat : i have the knowledge, the will, the hope and the health and i will dedicate my life for that but i don't have any money power to acheive my goal.

100 btc is not enought for all this but i will be a friking good start, everyone who want to contribute to that project is welcome to donate. Every penny will be invest in that non profit public org.
I do trust in human, i believe in you. Do you believe in me ?

and who know maybe one day you will come, stop by and eat for free

~ROB~
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:05:13 PM

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

This is BS! this guy is just playing around.  Grin He doesn't have any 100 BTC with him. Why doesnt he prove it?
Stop telling your story to someone who think that he can give you 100 btc for free.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:41:58 PM

This is BS! this guy is just playing around.  Grin He doesn't have any 100 BTC with him. Why doesnt he prove it?
Stop telling your story to someone who think that he can give you 100 btc for free.

BS? Yeah, probably... but I think most everybody pretty much realizes this, so what's the harm? It's nice to dream once in a while. Pushes the nasty realities away for a bit, and gives a welcome break from monotony, worry, and harshness.  Smiley
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:08:24 PM

soon we will see..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: