News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 986 times)
Hfleer (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:18:10 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 07:54:01 PM by Hfleer

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:21:37 AM

Need some btc, anyone interested in this account?

Quoted for future reference.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 03:24:17 AM

Now why would anyone be interested in this account anymore, after the whole public knows that it will be a sold account? The smart thing to do would have been to make a shill account to sell the real one. But I guess it's too late for that, you've been quoted twice  Wink

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:27:26 AM

As long as this account has no negative feedback many are still willing to buy this for signature campaigns.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:29:11 AM

As long as this account has no negative feedback many are still willing to buy this for signature campaigns.

The thing is, as soon as I suspect this account was sold it'll get negative feedback.

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:14:57 AM

Well I suppose he could try to pay a moderator to delete his post and then create the new account to sell it on...Otherwise you greatly just decreased the price people will pay for your account due to it now being known that it was (will be) sold.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 04:26:14 AM

Well I suppose he could try to pay a moderator to delete his post and then create the new account to sell it on...Otherwise you greatly just decreased the price people will pay for your account due to it now being known that it was (will be) sold.

He could just delete the post himself, although that won't matter because it has already been quoted.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:34:06 AM

Now why would anyone be interested in this account anymore, after the whole public knows that it will be a sold account? The smart thing to do would have been to make a shill account to sell the real one. But I guess it's too late for that, you've been quoted twice  Wink

Would buying a second account for sig. campaign use be reason to receive negative trust?
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:36:16 AM

Would buying a second account for sig. campaign use be reason to receive negative trust?

Will you take personal responsibility if the new owner used it to scam someone instead of sig campaign usage?

tins

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:41:17 AM

Will you take personal responsibility if the new owner used it to scam someone instead of sig campaign usage?

I was asking in regards to buying, not selling.
tins

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:43:00 AM

Though I'd have no interest after reading this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717458.0

Seems a scammer could sell an account then get it back from the person they sold it to.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:47:43 AM

Though I'd have no interest after reading this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717458.0

Seems a scammer could sell an account then get it back from the person they sold it to.

^^I gave that user a loan, they repaid me with 0.03BTC + 2640 SRCC (alt-coin). User was pretty fishy and kept trying to get me to purchase some of their several accounts / pbmining etc after I said no thanks multiple times. Can't really complain since I did receive repayment (even though it was a few days late).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: