Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: update error topic Crypto Exchange Script 0.5 BTC [NO BUGS] & Secure!  (Read 4611 times)
scriptphp874 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:12:55 AM

I've fully explained the reasons behind it.

The thread details everything that happened. It also states that your exchange does not work and full of bugs.

You are a thief and a very dishonest person.

I tried setting up a small exchange/business and I trusted you, you deleted my script and stole my BTC.

I have told you before, return my BTC and I will remove the thread.

I sell you the script work
and you delete vps

NguyenTri
Sell script http://bcoin-e.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dquancey

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:17:16 AM

Script DID NOT WORK. Deposits/Withdrawals did not work. Trades we're slow and not in real time. Back end was buggy as hell and various pages did not work.
It was sub-standard. You logged onto my VPS and deleted my script with promise of a refund, which I have never received.
I'll say again, if you refund me, then I will delete all posts.
Just accept that nobody wants to buy your script.
You are not even the developer, you said it is your friends exchange that you are selling.

I'm becoming more and more bored with your rubbish, constantly trying to scam people.

Start an honest business and try again.
scriptphp874 (OP)

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:31:45 AM

Script DID NOT WORK. Deposits/Withdrawals did not work. Trades we're slow and not in real time. Back end was buggy as hell and various pages did not work.
It was sub-standard. You logged onto my VPS and deleted my script with promise of a refund, which I have never received.
I'll say again, if you refund me, then I will delete all posts.
Just accept that nobody wants to buy your script.
You are not even the developer, you said it is your friends exchange that you are selling.

I'm becoming more and more bored with your rubbish, constantly trying to scam people.

Start an honest business and try again.

now you send me your server and I will send you the script with all fix again

NguyenTri
dquancey

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:35:02 AM

No, you will never go near my servers again.

I am getting a new exchange implemented by a dev who I trust and I have full access to all source code.

I wanted a refund and you promised me a refund. Until I get a refund, all posts will remain.

I've told you before that you need to stop demanding money from people.

You need to change your business model. Sell on here and accept Escrow ONLY. Build trust.

scriptphp874 (OP)

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:31:41 PM

No, you will never go near my servers again.

I am getting a new exchange implemented by a dev who I trust and I have full access to all source code.

I wanted a refund and you promised me a refund. Until I get a refund, all posts will remain.

I've told you before that you need to stop demanding money from people.

You need to change your business model. Sell on here and accept Escrow ONLY. Build trust.

ok good luck
I'm ready send you the script
When you need support
Please contact me
Thanks

NguyenTri
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:26:20 AM

you can see more here
http://coinpal.net/
Got some news for ya mister.  I've tried the coinpal.net site because I was stupid enough to actually invest in the coinpal.net asset listed on crypto::stocks and I can say with 100% certainty that your script no work. At least not in its present version on coinpal.net

I transferred a # of doge coin's into my registered account on that exchange and amazingly enough not only was I unable to do a single exchange or withdraw my funds, but I discovered that over 80% of my deposited coins where literally missing the very next day.

Amazing piece of work you got there.  Don't suppose you ever sold a copy of this bad boy to a really fat pasty fella with a French accent would you have? :p
What your account in coinpal.net?
username: oh-yeah
did you deposit 274doge? correct?
Precisely, and your script is showing that I have a balance of 125 doge's.  Not only that, it won't even allow me to withdraw them.  Just imagine how pissed I would've been had I actually deposited a significant amount of some coin actually worth something.

BTW, how on earth is it that you have access to administrative account of coinpal.net when it's supposedly owned and run by Ryan Gay?  Are you still actively supporting it?  Did you sell him this script? 
coinpal.net is my script and I sell for Ryan Gay and I help him support you
What your username/password and I will check for you
pm sent

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
scriptphp874 (OP)

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:34:23 AM

you can see more here
http://coinpal.net/
Got some news for ya mister.  I've tried the coinpal.net site because I was stupid enough to actually invest in the coinpal.net asset listed on crypto::stocks and I can say with 100% certainty that your script no work. At least not in its present version on coinpal.net

I transferred a # of doge coin's into my registered account on that exchange and amazingly enough not only was I unable to do a single exchange or withdraw my funds, but I discovered that over 80% of my deposited coins where literally missing the very next day.

Amazing piece of work you got there.  Don't suppose you ever sold a copy of this bad boy to a really fat pasty fella with a French accent would you have? :p
What your account in coinpal.net?
username: oh-yeah
did you deposit 274doge? correct?
Precisely, and your script is showing that I have a balance of 125 doge's.  Not only that, it won't even allow me to withdraw them.  Just imagine how pissed I would've been had I actually deposited a significant amount of some coin actually worth something.

BTW, how on earth is it that you have access to administrative account of coinpal.net when it's supposedly owned and run by Ryan Gay?  Are you still actively supporting it?  Did you sell him this script? 
coinpal.net is my script and I sell for Ryan Gay and I help him support you
What your username/password and I will check for you
pm sent
yes I just reply to you

NguyenTri
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:25:52 PM

Maybe its just a language barrier, but coinpal is a scam. There is so much evidence to support its a scam. Stop saying its not, when your clearly wrong.

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/119
Explain why Coinpal stopped paying dividends, no announcements, and turned on IPO flag? Its because its a scam.

scriptphp874 (OP)

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:33:08 PM

Maybe its just a language barrier, but coinpal is a scam. There is so much evidence to support its a scam. Stop saying its not, when your clearly wrong.

Explain why Coinpal stopped paying dividends, no announcements, and turned on IPO flag? Its because its a scam.

what your mean?
do you have account and I can test for you?

NguyenTri
scriptphp874 (OP)

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 12:16:26 AM

I dont know coinpal scam or no scam
I'm only just make the script and I have not owner coinpal.net
I'm only support tech

NguyenTri
wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 12:34:23 AM

He means...

Quit using or talking about CoinPal because that is a known scam.  Doesn't matter if you are "tech support" or not.  Imagine if anyone would do business with you if you kepts telling people you built "MtGox".  Your examples you are using are poisonous and don't help your case one bit.
scriptphp874 (OP)

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 01:07:15 AM

He means...

Quit using or talking about CoinPal because that is a known scam.  Doesn't matter if you are "tech support" or not.  Imagine if anyone would do business with you if you kepts telling people you built "MtGox".  Your examples you are using are poisonous and don't help your case one bit.
coinpal.net is no any issue

NguyenTri
wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:18:06 AM

He means...

You really don't get it do you?
scriptphp874 (OP)

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:46:19 AM

He means...

coinpal.net work ok
no any issue
you can test

NguyenTri
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:24:24 AM

He means...

coinpal.net work ok
no any issue
you can test
No it doesn't.  Your script is garbage dude.  Give it up.  I've read the comments, people that deposit coins into your half-baked excuse for an exchange end up losing them entirely.  The one and only person who seemingly purchased this thing from you sounds like he is currently under some sort of investigation for running scam security on crypto stocks.  I think the jig is up.  Oh yeah, and drop the foreign speaker routine too, if you really where Asian this thing would work at least half fast!  :p

scriptphp874 (OP)

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 07:29:00 PM

He means...

coinpal.net work ok
no any issue
you can test
No it doesn't.  Your script is garbage dude.  Give it up.  I've read the comments, people that deposit coins into your half-baked excuse for an exchange end up losing them entirely.  The one and only person who seemingly purchased this thing from you sounds like he is currently under some sort of investigation for running scam security on crypto stocks.  I think the jig is up.  Oh yeah, and drop the foreign speaker routine too, if you really where Asian this thing would work at least half fast!  :p
I've read the comments, people that deposit coins into your half-baked excuse for an exchange end up losing them entirely
did you test?

NguyenTri
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:09:53 PM

He means...

coinpal.net work ok
no any issue
you can test

He is truly asian, I see his bids on Freelancer all the time which is worrisome.

Coinpal.net is a scam. Why you keep saying its not and that it works (it really doesnt work) is beyond me. This is why people shouldn't hire dev's that can't speak the same language as them.

Refund him his money, or put the script on his site (that actually works). Until then you are a scammer, as you haven't delivered the product and you took payment for it.
scriptphp874 (OP)

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:23:12 AM

He means...

coinpal.net work ok
no any issue
you can test

He is truly asian, I see his bids on Freelancer all the time which is worrisome.

Coinpal.net is a scam. Why you keep saying its not and that it works (it really doesnt work) is beyond me. This is why people shouldn't hire dev's that can't speak the same language as them.

Refund him his money, or put the script on his site (that actually works). Until then you are a scammer, as you haven't delivered the product and you took payment for it.
What issue about "Asian"?
Why coinpal.net scam?What proof?
who refund?

NguyenTri
dquancey

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:33:46 PM

Where for I start?

I'm waiting for a refund from you.

As for Coinpal.net, see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.0

Coinpal.net is a scam. As are you. Stop selling on here.
nosdi26

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:47:14 PM

minh tri get lost from here please, ive posted many times here and i ll continue to.as its said before built a trust here.you sell a piece of code for 0.5 btc- its useless.please we dont need people like u here,give me a break,,
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: