Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] The Best Curated Ejuice Subscription Box  (Read 672 times)
zodist (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:02:05 AM

So a friend turned me on to the idea of accepting bitcoins for my business about a week ago. I have been a huge cryptocurrency fan for the past several years (and mined a lot of dogecoin early on) and in the early days, I wanted to accept crypto as a way of payment. There was so much to do and so the thought kind of phased out of my mind. But, when he reintroduced the idea to me, I definitely wanted to do it again - so here we are!

Zodist was started to help vapers find a flavor that they truly love. With so many ejuices out there on the market - it's hard to navigate between what's good and what's not, and you end up spending your hard earned dollars (or coins) on juices you don't like.

With our flavor profile, we try to get a sense of what you like, and get you flavors you absolutely love - on the first try. We've gotten a whole lot of feedback and data and we're working to make it more and more robust to deliver a better experience to you.

All transactions are going through Coinbase so it'll convert the USD to bitcoin on your transaction.

We're soft launching this - as it's not public that we do this yet, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask away or email me at tri@zodist.com

We also are soft launching in Russia, Australia and Norway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: