Author Topic: karma  (Read 3927 times)
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 03:05:40 AM

I want to believe in Karma so I do. It makes me fell better when people do bad things.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:14:23 AM

Not really sure why I believe in it anymore. I don't lie/steal/cheat/hate... and I help people in the real world and ask for nothing in return. Under this karma fantasy, one would think good things would happen to me in return. Well, hasn't happened yet. Hell, I never even sued anyone before even though I've had reason. I can't help but wonder... am I missing out on my good karma?

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:21:34 AM

maybe it will happen later in life when you really need it? maybe it follows you after life?

it's very easy to dismiss something your body can't sense but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

gravity is a great example of this.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:36:33 PM

Actually, karma is not real. What we call karma is really a God Who is so absolutely great, that He can react with each of us individually all the time, and all of us at the same time, including knowing EVERYTHING in the whole universe, and holding it all in place.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:12:54 AM

it's very easy to dismiss something your body can't sense but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

gravity is a great example of this.

My body can sense gravity!   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:15:57 AM

Actually, karma is not real. What we call karma is really a God Who is so absolutely great, that He can react with each of us individually all the time, and all of us at the same time, including knowing EVERYTHING in the whole universe, and holding it all in place.

Smiley

So you are saying one madeup concept is not true by claiming another one made up concept is?
mStark

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:38:15 AM

I do belive in it.

+ there is a special kind of "instant karma" which is basically justice served right there and then Cheesy
thats the best kinda karma  Grin Grin
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:44:16 AM

Karma is the nature of god within a dualistic universe.  It is the essence of nature, interdependant with the environment around it.

Every action has a reaction whether you understand karma or not.  If you believe on Newton's third law, you believe in karma.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pharas

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:02:51 AM

I think It exists.
paradoxum

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:39:08 AM

Instant karma's gonna get you, gonna knock you right in the head
ShakyhandsBTCer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:23:36 PM

Karma is the nature of god within a dualistic universe.  It is the essence of nature, interdependant with the environment around it.

Every action has a reaction whether you understand karma or not.  If you believe on Newton's third law, you believe in karma.

What horrible things did you do to end up homeless then?Huh
You must have killed some1!
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:22:09 PM

my neighbor was just talking to me about paying it forward. he believes if you help others good things happen for you and if you do bad it comes back to you.

what do you guys think?

Karma is awesome, man. It connects everyone and everything nice we do will reflect upon ourselves and come back multiplied. If we do something bad, we will get our deserved punishment, it's the universe's way of retaining balance. It's real, for sure!

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:26:28 PM

I don't believe in karma, but if you go around hurting people it'll come back on you eventually, but that's not karma.

What horrible things did you do to end up homeless then?Huh
You must have killed some1!

I think he scammed someone. Check his trust.
Hiraga

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:51:24 PM

If you do good things you won't get something good back everytime but it's more likely some good things may come to you.
If you do bad things you won't everytime get something bad in return but it's more likely something bad may happen because of your behaviour.
ShakyhandsBTCer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:55:18 PM

If you do good things you won't get something good back everytime but it's more likely some good things may come to you.
If you do bad things you won't everytime get something bad in return but it's more likely something bad may happen because of your behaviour.

Isn't that what religions/cults tell you so that you donate your wealth to them too?
And after doing something bad, they could "heal" you from it, obviously for some donations Wink

This whole concept is nice to manipulate people...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:33:43 PM

Isn't that what religions/cults tell you so that you donate your wealth to them too?
And after doing something bad, they could "heal" you from it, obviously for some donations Wink

This whole concept is nice to manipulate people...

Actually, everybody has religion. Essentially, a person's religion is what he believes. And what he believes is reflected in what he does. Formal religions are simply massed groupings of folks who believe similarly in some major ways.

As far as the religion about God, the evidences for God are all around us. For example, a tree. Nobody can make a tree. The marvels of its life and coming together and procreation are too great to understand, to say nothing about making one. Yet modern science is learning about how trees live and procreate. Science is showing us that trees (and all life, really) are like fantastically complicated machines. Machines have makers.

The maker of life is the thing that we call God. We call Him God because that is the simple word that the dictionary gives the attributes of someone able to make all the machinery of the universe.

Now, if you tell me that this all came about by accident, randomly over millions of years, show me anything that can be shown that it was made greater by entropy. Yet entropy is the only real thing that is happening all around us regularly all the time. God, whatever He is, got this whole thing started using powers and abilities way beyond what it takes to keep it going.

If you don't like the dictionary definition of God, see if you can find another word that fits the marvels of machinery that we see in the universe around us. There really isn't any. God is probably the best.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:46:39 PM

woah,woah,woah

let me settle this using physics

3rd Newtons law of motion

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

boom

karma!

Looking for a signature campaign.
elliwilli

Activity: 307

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:33:28 PM

I kinda think it is a thing.
I mean, if you are nice to people they are nice back correct? i think karma (if it exists) would just be a extension of that effect.

harlenadler

Activity: 430

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:58:19 PM

I don't think it's real in RL but on reddit it's fucking real.
ShakyhandsBTCer

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:41:02 AM

I don't think it's real in RL but on reddit it's fucking real.

On reddit everything is "real".

I think karma is a nice way to maipulate yourself, but if it improves a person, why not?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: