Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin2cash.com as an option  (Read 1666 times)
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2011, 07:24:20 PM

I placed some coins to sell there.  I also have coins on MTGOX.  There are underpriced coins at bitcoin2cash.com so someone with some spare cash could pick em up cheap. 

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 01:12:33 AM

The only thing with Bitcoin2Cash is the delay in getting cash into your account. I think that's why the prices are generally a little less than current.
doopokko

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 05:20:33 AM

Can we expect to see bitcoin2cash listed at bitcoincharts.com anytime soon? I've found it nice and easy to use, but wish there was more liquidity.
NghtRppr

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2011, 05:37:02 PM

Can we expect to see bitcoin2cash listed at bitcoincharts.com anytime soon? I've found it nice and easy to use, but wish there was more liquidity.

I released a JSON-API here so it should be easy:

https://www.bitcoin2cash.com/json/depth.php
https://www.bitcoin2cash.com/json/trades.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: