Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best gift you have ever received?  (Read 808 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:30:55 PM

I had this box full of undeveloped Kodak film from pictures my dad took over the last 30 years that i'd been hauling around forever from way back when. my wife had them developed and made a big photo album out of it. stuff I had long forgotten about when I was a kid.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:34:03 PM

I think love from my wife, the best free gift I ever received Smiley
Material things pass by the time but other, invisible things and present, never pass.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mowcore

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:58:21 PM

An Amiga 500+ from my parents. We thought we got all of our gifts that one axemas and then they told us to throw out all the rubbish. In the bin was a nice shiny box of awesomeness!

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:08:06 PM

The best gift I've ever received was the $5000 my grandmother left me after she passed away this spring. because of the boost to my savings account my husband and I were able to buy our first house. I'm ordering a garden stone to be engraved with her name and "Thank You, grandma" because as someone who graduated high school the year the economy tanked, I NEVER thought I would be able to own my own house. I'm in tears just thinking about her and how sweet and thoughtful and generous she was.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:10:02 PM

I got a NES for my 17th birthday, and I love it Smiley
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:45:49 PM

I had this box full of undeveloped Kodak film from pictures my dad took over the last 30 years that i'd been hauling around forever from way back when. my wife had them developed and made a big photo album out of it. stuff I had long forgotten about when I was a kid.
At first I was going to say my car because I love it but now I'm just going to go with life in general.
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:58:18 PM

I got a NES for my 17th birthday, and I love it Smiley

Wow, that's nice! When was this? Was this back when the NES was still new or was it a retro-gift. I mean, people that grew up with a NES will still enjoy the crap outta it today. I prefer playing GameBoy games over any of those modern slaughter fests.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:16:44 PM

For Christmas last year, my co-worker (who was the only one who really knew what my interests were) got me a beer mug filled with candies and a pack of cigarettes! I love Smokes, beer and candy, in that order.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:52:00 PM

Getting all sentimental and shit in here.

My favorite was getting the PS2 when it was sold out everywhere. I was the coolest kid on the block for like a week
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:55:11 PM

After my both of my dogs died on the same day, one due to a car and other having a stress related seizure two hours later (yes I know it doesn't sound possible, but it happened), one of the friends I play league of legends with whom lives in California while I live in Georgia sent me a care packages filled with popcorn, birthday cake mix, a gangplank oranges squishy ball, Imgur upvote stickers, and a card. I cried right there in front of my dad and it's the kindest act of human compassion I've ever had happen to me.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:19:59 PM

My girlfriend build an amazing clue game in my house for my birthday. I had to resolve puzzles and search for clues to the next ones for about two hours until I found my gifts. It was unbelievable fun and amazing.
Moonpig

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:41:55 PM

I can't think of anything I've recieved that has been awesome or a lot of thought has gone into it Sad but maybe it will come in the future.
Mowcore

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:46:33 PM

After my both of my dogs died on the same day, one due to a car and other having a stress related seizure two hours later (yes I know it doesn't sound possible, but it happened), one of the friends I play league of legends with whom lives in California while I live in Georgia sent me a care packages filled with popcorn, birthday cake mix, a gangplank oranges squishy ball, Imgur upvote stickers, and a card. I cried right there in front of my dad and it's the kindest act of human compassion I've ever had happen to me.

That is pure awesome right there. Smiley

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
killerclown

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:52:16 PM

being born on earth  Wink
Mowcore

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:53:53 PM

being born on earth  Wink

That's sooo cute.

ughh lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: