Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MHNGZ IPO! [closed for now]  (Read 1198 times)
chris200x9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 04, 2011, 08:21:48 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2011, 01:13:25 AM by chris200x9

Hi I am considering starting a social networking site and have such issued stock there are currently 4999 shares outstanding for a price of 0.125 btc per share. The money made from stock sales will be used to purchase http://www.arvixe.com/elgg_hosting and hire and hopefully hire a developer to create a texas holdem plugin that uses bitcoin as a currency. Once up an profitable all profits, made through ads and currency exchanges for on site games, will be paid out on a monthly basis to share holders.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 04, 2011, 08:26:43 PM

I will not invest until I see a site.

Beside, what distinguish your site from the competition?

chris200x9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2011, 08:30:58 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2011, 08:43:00 PM by chris200x9

I will not invest until I see a site.

Beside, what distinguish your site from the competition?

We will be committed to respecting privacy, we would give each user a blog, and overall provide a better expierence. We also feel that using bitcoins in our, admittedly not yet created, games is huge. In our opinion not having games that deal with valueless "zynga money" holds great value.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 04, 2011, 08:36:32 PM

Nope. No reason to invest in a dreambusiness.

anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 01:08:04 AM

Hi I am considering starting a social networking site and have such issued stock
So we're buying shares in you considering starting something?

hopefully hire a developer to create a texas holdem plugin that uses bitcoin as a currency.
"Hopefully"?

Also, there's already a site that ONLY does holdem and it has a very tiny userbase. How are you going to get people to play?

(If you say "Social networking" then please explain how you will get the social network bootstrapped. No one wants to be on a social network that no one else is on.)

Once up an profitable all profits, made through ads and currency exchanges for on site games, will be paid out on a monthly basis to share holders.  

"Once up and profitable" is a very long jump from your premises.

cuddlefish

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 04:56:36 AM

Hey.... hey.... hey....
You are really dumb. For real.
You used my share contract. Yep. You're issueing fake Ubitex shares.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2011, 05:19:22 AM

Hey.... hey.... hey....

I've talked about this (see some of my other posts).

I don't have time at the moment, but I'll handle these shares, for the time being no one buy any.

chris200x9,tomorrow or the day after I'll work with you on getting your shares up properly.

nefario.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
chris200x9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 07:36:06 PM

Hey.... hey.... hey....

DUDE CAN I RUN AND TELL THAT?!

Hey.... hey.... hey....

I've talked about this (see some of my other posts).

I don't have time at the moment, but I'll handle these shares, for the time being no one buy any.

chris200x9,tomorrow or the day after I'll work with you on getting your shares up properly.

nefario.

I followed your tutorial, you got my 1 btc to get a share contract so I dunno if it's on your end.
chris200x9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 01:00:43 AM

like was said don't buy any stock yet, but here is a test website www.allofmyrage.com it's going through many changes at the moment. Like was said I'm hoping to get a bitcoin texas holdem plugin written and maybe blackjack. A chess plugin is being developed (not in affiliation with my project) where you can challange and play other users. Also if able to cover costs and get a vps I will be able to install and use ejabber to use the xmpp plugin to integrate voice, video, and text chat.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 01:06:06 AM

I would advise you provide some investor info.
I would consider investing in some shares if you provide this information. You could provide an estimate of time taken to set up site and othr usefull information for people looking for a return on their investment.
Edit: It would be good if presented as a slideshow. You would also need to provide info on how the site will function itself.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
chris200x9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 01:11:20 AM

I would advise you provide some investor info.
I would consider investing in some shares if you provide this information. You could provide an estimate of time taken to set up site and othr usefull information for people looking for a return on their investment.
Edit: It would be good if presented as a slideshow. You would also need to provide info on how the site will function itself.

Great suggestion! However given that I've been notified my stock is somehow messed up and I have a rather tumultuous schedule at the moment, I have no clue when it will be done. That's why I preficed my last post by no one buy any shares, I'm not looking for investments at the moment my comment was just meant to show that this is not just some random dream. And maybe get this -1 reputation taken care of. :|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: