Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API  (Read 33119 times)
bloodninja

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:03:04 PM

uhhh, did u read any of what i just said?  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrVi

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:19:48 AM

What this coin need is some more information what is being worked on by dev. Sorry to say that but right now it's another scam coin for pumps with very few features.
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 08:28:02 AM

What this coin need is some more information what is being worked on by dev. Sorry to say that but right now it's another scam coin for pumps with very few features.

please read the previous pages of this thread before posting unqualified things:)

current work is stated in the OP as well.

The Dev's are working and sorting out and testing various things. if you ever had the chance to be involved in a setting up a new Wallet with a clean blockchain and PosV  you might understand me, those things take time.

just be a bit patient. It will worth it ;-)

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:00:27 AM

Update for you guys - testnet of the new blockchain is working as expected and we are making strides with the new algorithm and donation features in the new wallet. We should be moving toward generating coins for the swap within a few days. Dfletcher is working very hard on making sure this works properly before we do the swap and release new wallets.

Stay tuned! Hopefully will have another announcement for you guys within the next few days.
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:59:51 AM

Update for you guys - testnet of the new blockchain is working as expected and we are making strides with the new algorithm and donation features in the new wallet. We should be moving toward generating coins for the swap within a few days. Dfletcher is working very hard on making sure this works properly before we do the swap and release new wallets.

Stay tuned! Hopefully will have another announcement for you guys within the next few days.

Thank-you for the update!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:35:15 PM

Vote:

http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/
bloodninja

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:41:57 PM

uhhh, the new team is channeling their efforts to rebuild Shibe to be functional, reliable, efficient, trustworthy n even somewhat innovative while attempting to forget the past shenanigans of an asshole..
therefore i dont think its appropriate to try to coordinate any sort of pump&dumps in here (or anywhere else for that matter)..
the new wallet will arrive soon with a couple of exciting features (to begin with)..
people will judge the merits of the team n decide on whether to invest..
thats where Shibe will derive its value from..

PS: this is ur final warning.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:45:23 PM

uhhh, the new team is channeling their efforts to rebuild Shibe to be functional, reliable, efficient, trustworthy n even somewhat innovative while attempting to forget the past shenanigans of an asshole..
therefore i dont think its appropriate to try to coordinate any sort of pump&dumps in here (or anywhere else for that matter)..
the new wallet will arrive soon with a couple of exciting features (to begin with)..

His value? 7 sats, good job... a wallet to make takes only 2 days, and it is already no news for weeks.
bloodninja

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

His value? 7 sats, good job... a wallet to make takes only 2 days, and it is already no news for weeks.

r u retarded?
wtf does a wallet have to do with REBUILDING the whole coin + building addicional features from scratch?
who the hell r u to criticize anyway?
u realize of course that the current wallet is still the same as the one used when loq screwed everybody?
u realize of course that we posted a RoadMap n the new wallet isnt released yet because we r still running tests to assure everything goes according to plan?
how fkin dumb r u to point at the current price under these circumstances?
the new team is trying to do some good here n ShibeCoin isnt a playground for ur personal amusement..
im gonna have to ask u to remove all ur spam pertaining to ur Pump&Dump shit..

ShibecoinON (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:14:54 PM

Easy guys...

There was an update posted just a few days ago regarding our new blockchain and wallet testing. We are still running into a few bugs that need to be sorted out before we release the wallets and do the swap. I know that everyone was hoping it would have been completed last week, but we're all trying to make this work on top of our jobs that pay the bills.

Regarding the organized pumps, yes they have helped us to build enough volume in the past to stay on Bittrex for another few weeks, and yes they did help bring the baseline price up another 5-6 sat, but ideally we'd like to move away from shibecoin being looked at as a pump&dump coin. The majority of those supporting and still buying are those long-term bag holders that have no intent of dumping and we'd like to see their continued support. Whether someone chooses to pump shibecoin on their own time and their own BTC, we have no control over, but including shibecoin in any further organized pumps will likely no longer be beneficial to our long-term rate goals.
InfN8Void

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:46:59 PM

Easy guys...

There was an update posted just a few days ago regarding our new blockchain and wallet testing. We are still running into a few bugs that need to be sorted out before we release the wallets and do the swap. I know that everyone was hoping it would have been completed last week, but we're all trying to make this work on top of our jobs that pay the bills.

Regarding the organized pumps, yes they have helped us to build enough volume in the past to stay on Bittrex for another few weeks, and yes they did help bring the baseline price up another 5-6 sat, but ideally we'd like to move away from shibecoin being looked at as a pump&dump coin. The majority of those supporting and still buying are those long-term bag holders that have no intent of dumping and we'd like to see their continued support. Whether someone chooses to pump shibecoin on their own time and their own BTC, we have no control over, but including shibecoin in any further organized pumps will likely no longer be beneficial to our long-term rate goals.

Is bittrex going to help facilitate the swap?

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
bloodninja

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:02:21 AM

Easy guys...

yes..
InfN8Void

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:08:58 AM

Easy guys...

yes..

Good, its alot nicer when exchanges are on board. Much better than sending some wanker my wallet.dat and hope he sends something back.

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:38:23 AM

Is DEV rewritting the whole altcoin industry? Come on, how long those it take.... terrible take over, lack of updates, was not on BCT for the last 6 days,pffff.
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 09:35:03 AM

calm down my friend..

read that:  http://cryptoasian.com/shibe-shibecoin/

and now check the recent posts in this thread and think about your last post very carefully..

If you are part of the community then please be patient as good coding work takes time.

cheers

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:56:32 AM

calm down my friend..

read that:  http://cryptoasian.com/shibe-shibecoin/

and now check the recent posts in this thread and think about your last post very carefully..

If you are part of the community then please be patient as good coding work takes time.

cheers

It can take time, but at least give people updates.... it is not good to find SHIBE thread on page 10. Constantly updating people keep the thread on the first pages. Every day you have new coins, every day, people are moving from one coin to another, and they only return back to a coin when they see activities. If SHIBE is only at page 10, then people will forget about SHIBE. Check the volume, that indicates a lot...
bloodninja

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:44:08 PM

i fear there may be something wrong with ur brain..
u ask for updates when updates have been given..
nobody on this team is retarded enough to constantly spam updates for the fuck of it in order to increase thread page count..
arguing that a monstrous page count makes a coin memorably is about the most retarded thing i've ever heard..
i really think that u should follow ur own advice when u say that every day ppl move from one coin to another..
if u'r just waiting for Shibe to start having more volume so that u can resume spamming ur pump&dump schemes u can forget about it..
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:50:55 PM

nobody on this team is retarded enough to constantly spam updates for the fuck of it in order to increase thread page count..
arguing that a monstrous page count makes a coin memorably is about the most retarded thing i've ever heard..
i really think that u should follow ur own advice when u say that every day ppl move from one coin to another..
if u'r just waiting for Shibe to start having more volume so that u can resume spamming ur pump&dump schemes u can forget about it..

With this average volume there will be no Shibe listing on bittrex next month... but i believe your brain don't see to understand it.
bloodninja

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:50:08 PM

With this average volume there will be no Shibe listing on bittrex next month... but i believe your brain don't see to understand it.

déjà vu anyone?  Roll Eyes

MrVi

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:28:26 PM

déjà vu anyone?  Roll Eyes

This coin is cursed by bad Devs ;p
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: