Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API  (Read 33119 times)
InfN8Void

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:57:33 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 08:11:52 PM by InfN8Void

From the depths of darkness...........
Crawling out of the sludge of the crypto underworld it emerges...........
Wielding the Sword of Truth, the Shield of Troll, and wearing the Cloak of Transparency comes forth from the depths a reborn hero.......
Stoner Coin... uh...I mean

Shibe Coin!

Slayer of Scam, Protector of Prosperity, and Perpetuator of the Pump that NEVER Dumps!!!!!!

SWAP NOW!!!!!  BUY SOON!!!!!

Likely too late to send to Bittrex today

Coin-swap will manage the swap differently,
and allow for swaps throughout the rest of the week for those late to the game (assuming the v2 block chain still has blocks moving) wallets and source coming soon.

Join us on IRC
#SHIBECOIN

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thirty30

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:21:13 PM

Wielding the Sword of Truth, the Shield of Troll, and wearing the Cloak of Transparency comes forth from the depths a reborn hero.......

Shibe Coin!

Slayer of Scam, Protector of Prosperity, and Perpetuator of the Pump that NEVER Dumps!!!!!!

and allow for swaps throughout the rest of the week for those late to the game (assuming the v2 block chain still has blocks moving) wallets and source coming soon.

Join us on IRC
#SHIBECOIN

Nice! I'll send my coin right away. I dont want to get stuck on the old chain.
ShibecoinON (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:37:05 PM

Swap went very well with www.coin-swap.net Everything is complete and you can still send v2 to them to exchange for v3. Bittrex will have the swap complete tonight.
OdinYggd

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

This coin is cursed by bad Devs ;p

That's why we're doing a second swap, moving shibe to V3. V1 was created by energion and chock full of problems from day one, it never staked properly and experienced all sorts of blockchain problems. Supposidly the root of the problem was people attacking the V1 blockchain relentlessly, but I suspect it was more of a dev problem than people were willing to admit.

V2 was trouble as well. By that point the original dev team had broken up. Another developer had been hired in to replace the first, and created a wallet free from the defects that caused it to not stake properly. But this new wallet had problems of its own, and as it turns out said developer was working in his own interests without anyone familiar with coin dev supervising the process.

This new V3 wallet will be developed by an all new team, without any involvement from the original developers. Though I was part of that original dev team, I got frustrated a few months back with the state of the community and have all but left. I'm only turning up here to clean up the messes I had a hand in making, and cheer on the new team in restoring Shibe to the path it should have taken from the start. Note that while I can read most of the code, I am not a coindev and will not be releasing any coins to the public even if I did succeed in creating one. Its more fuss than I am willing to put up with, I learned my lesson on shibe.

New swap? V3? Most coins die right after V2. Such strength! Many wow! Devs that care? WTF is going on in this cryptoworld? Maybe an old coin blazing a new age!

Maybe so. Maybe I was wrong about the crypto scene, and there really are some good people left in it. Simply caring isn't enough though- the team must still deliver results, deliver profits, and deliver fun the whole way. Otherwise V3 will be the last time Shibe appears in the spotlight before being as buried and forgotten as any other.

I'm all for another round of Shibe. Bring back the good times we had in V1 before all the problems became apparent.
BitOrca

Activity: 87

Buy and Sell Templates and Themes with Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:16:39 PM

I'm just saying to the haters.  I am buying lots.  ~300 million and at 8 satoshi?  Pure PoS, no miners dumping vast amounts.  Doesn't take an expert to see the potential, I got burned by the original devs but im back again now the new guys have not only proven a successful community takeover, but a new wallet release with no extra millions generated.  They upheld their word to the investors and its now completely moved away from the other idiots in charge. 

Its price went up 300% the other week with just 10btc buying power, im ready for the ride up!  See y'all in #shibecoin  Cool

Admin @ BitOrca | Contact: admin@bitorca.com | Twitter |  Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrca | OrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!

InfN8Void

Activity: 101

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:40:33 AM

Shibe Coin!

Join us on IRC
#SHIBECOIN

0% buying fees on SHIBE @ https://coin-swap.net

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:39:04 AM

I'm just saying to the haters.  I am buying lots.  ~300 million and at 8 satoshi?  Pure PoS, no miners dumping vast amounts.  Doesn't take an expert to see the potential, I got burned by the original devs but im back again now the new guys have not only proven a successful community takeover, but a new wallet release with no extra millions generated.  They upheld their word to the investors and its now completely moved away from the other idiots in charge.  

Its price went up 300% the other week with just 10btc buying power, im ready for the ride up!  See y'all in #shibecoin  Cool

Yeah I fully agree. At these prices you have to have a punt. The dev has been fully verified and the potential for a huge rise in price is massive.

Any idea when the Bittrex market will be enabled?
MakeItCrypto

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:22:29 PM

Hi i have been gone a while but i have coins in the 0.7.7 wallet and how do i get them to v3??
GreenDefender

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:53:01 PM

my over Shibe homepage updated wallet (v2.0.0.1) works fine, but does not accept Coin-Swap given wallet adress for swapping (address underlying red) ?
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:37:48 PM

my over Shibe homepage updated wallet (v2.0.0.1) works fine, but does not accept Coin-Swap given wallet adress for swapping (address underlying red) ?
use OSHIBE as the deposit-to address for V2
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:40:13 PM

We're very sorry for the Bittrex swap still on hold. We spoke with Richie and made arrangements with him well in advance to do the swap and it's been over 24 hours since we've heard back. Hopefully things will be swapped soon. We're told that he's at a conference in Las Vegas. We're hoping he can remote in and get it complete ASAP, as we know everyone is patiently waiting. We'll give more updates as they come...
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:47:43 PM

We're very sorry for the Bittrex swap still on hold. We spoke with Richie and made arrangements with him well in advance to do the swap and it's been over 24 hours since we've heard back. Hopefully things will be swapped soon. We're told that he's at a conference in Las Vegas. We're hoping he can remote in and get it complete ASAP, as we know everyone is patiently waiting. We'll give more updates as they come...

These things happen. It's no big deal and I trust Bittrex to box it all off ok.
GreenDefender

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:19:24 PM

thanks for hint, but Coin-Swap do not generate adresses on OSHIBE at moment
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:54:33 AM

thanks for hint, but Coin-Swap do not generate adresses on OSHIBE at moment

https://coin-swap.net/profile/deposit

if there's not a button to generate an address then please let us know so we can get in touch with Coin-Swap. It should generate a v2 address so you can deposit v2 Shibecoin.
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:45:28 AM

Bittrex swap is complete!
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:13:46 AM

Sweet. Time to buy before everybody realises what's happening  Cheesy
MrVi

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:43:40 AM

I think you should change name of the coin or add something like v3 because there's too much failure going on around previous versions. Google doesn't even put this thread on first spot if u look for shibecoin phrase.
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:06:55 PM

I think you should change name of the coin or add something like v3 because there's too much failure going on around previous versions. Google doesn't even put this thread on first spot if u look for shibecoin phrase.

We discussed a rebrand, but part of the decision to keep the same name was to prove that we have no intention of hiding what this is and what we're trying to do. And we all still work for a living so time really is not on our side. A rebrand would have just made things even more complicated than they already were. From here on out we'll be honest and transparent about what we do and who is involved. Hopefully google search results will improve to our benefit in time.
MakeItCrypto

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:18:57 PM

We discussed a rebrand, but part of the decision to keep the same name was to prove that we have no intention of hiding what this is and what we're trying to do. And we all still work for a living so time really is not on our side. A rebrand would have just made things even more complicated than they already were. From here on out we'll be honest and transparent about what we do and who is involved. Hopefully google search results will improve to our benefit in time.

How come no one will answer my question??? I have a lot of coins in my 0.7.7/v1 wallet and I want to know how to get them to the v3 wallet!!
bloodninja

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:52:36 PM

How come no one will answer my question??? I have a lot of coins in my 0.7.7/v1 wallet and I want to know how to get them to the v3 wallet!!

u cant, as far as i know..
only v2 can be swapped for v3..
u shouldav swapped ur v1 for v2 with the previous team..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: