Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 04:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer looking for work  (Read 961 times)
papalegba (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:25:09 AM

Experience is Wordpress and Ecommerce as well as exchange sites and auction houses. also have language skills such as 6 years of Python and SQL. 5 years of JavaScript 2 focused on Node, C/C++ perl php python ruby clojure... i charge 30% deposit upfront of total project budget. have a small portfolio of previous workings (variety of above). anyone who is interested let me know. i also have a medium customer base gambling site that im looking for investors maybe 1-2 of them to increase the betting medium. anyone interested in services let me know
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:17:29 PM

Experience is Wordpress and Ecommerce as well as exchange sites and auction houses. also have language skills such as 6 years of Python and SQL. 5 years of JavaScript 2 focused on Node, C/C++ perl php python ruby clojure... i charge 30% deposit upfront of total project budget. have a small portfolio of previous workings (variety of above). anyone who is interested let me know. i also have a medium customer base gambling site that im looking for investors maybe 1-2 of them to increase the betting medium. anyone interested in services let me know

Hi, I would be interested to hear more about the gambling site. did You code it?
papalegba (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:41:13 PM

still looking for dev work
satoCloset

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:48:54 PM

Have you tried this subreddit?
http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/
papalegba (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:57:48 PM

yeah tried there months ago shits dry on there
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:20:35 PM

Are you willing to escrow the 30% till competition of task?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:29:13 PM

Do you have any Java experience?
papalegba (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:29:23 PM

yes java and javascript as well
papalegba (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:38:39 PM

to the roof batman!
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:08:01 AM

yes java and javascript as well

There is a big difference between Java & JavaScript. One has almost nothing to do with the other.

papalegba (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:09:31 AM

that i know, just wanted to be clear
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:47:43 AM

Can I have a look at some of your previous work?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: