Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will a world dominated by crypto-currencies look like?  (Read 1250 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:28:51 PM

You seem to say a lot of things you dont understand so I will not even try to guess your IQ.

oh sorry you really are simple,  i thought you were just trolling (of course)

- ok :

Why does government need to understand Crypo?

Because it will likely be the means of exchange in the future, does the "government" kind of have a grasp of fiat money?  people would argue they have basic understanding, so its of a benefit for a gov to understand the basics of the money system that's why.  

what good does it bring people?

hard to see what you are talking about here if its government - what good does government bring people? gov serves many purposes look them up on your favorite search engine.

if its crypto you are talking about, its just simply Debt free money. that can't be controlled by a single source so it has "neutral control"

And what do banks have to do with cryptos?

nothing, if you mean what you call a Bank today, a fiat Debt money institution they have nothing to do with crypto, they oppose it every way they can, they use agents they control and their influence over corrupt government to do this.

There is already tons of money transfering companies in the world and banks are not closing them down.

hmm, too hard to explain, i'm too lazy.......sorry....

damn it ok

so Banks create Debt - and they use a fraud system to call that "credit creation" its new money issued as debt , that's their whole game -

so that "money" floating around you talk about, its all Debt its all owed to someone somewhere, back at the top its a Bank.

so you see how redundant your statement becomes because a Bank's business IS "money" crypto IS Money , but not in the Banks business.

^^^ you see?  - next we will use pictures.

so the "money transfer" meme you have been sold by the proponents of the walking corpse called "Bitcoin" is irrelevant - Crypto IS money.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:35:31 PM

Did you ever look at balance sheet of a bank? They do not create debt.

Banks are not at top of anything. They use the money we give them for interest to us, and give it to people for interest to them.

Do you understand that debt is created because we like to spend today what we dont have? Should I live in my parents house until I save enough for my own house by the age of 60?

Only valid form you say is that it could be safe haven as it has nothing to do with debt of governments. But being completely market oriented makes it very bad store of value as you cannot make any intelligent decisions based on people screaming to da moon. There are a lot better safe heavens like gold for example.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:47:20 PM

Banks are not at top of anything. They use the money we give them for interest to us, and give it to people for interest to them.

Do you understand that debt is created because we like to spend today what we dont have? Should I live in my parents house until I save enough for my own house by the age of 60?

Only valid form you say is that it could be safe haven as it has nothing to do with debt of governments. But being completely market oriented makes it very bad store of value as you cannot make any intelligent decisions based on people screaming to da moon. There are a lot better safe heavens like gold for example.

ok you are probably beyond help ....

sorry about that, but think about it this way... you are going to have a really happy life !

you should peruse the things in life that make you happy, if thats brightly coloured balls - go with that .

buy the Bitcoins !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
atoni

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:51:46 PM

Basically you didnt look at banks balance sheet even once.

You also do not understand debt at all.

Nor do you understand what is ahead of crypto if it wants to be money.

Also, thinking crypto is not controlled by government tells me you dont know anything about life. (just think what happens if they ban it.....no more place to use it, no more place to exchange it to fiat.....no more crypto, so its more government controlled then anything)
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:13:52 PM

if you look carefully in there one has TWO COLOURS !

: 0

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:20:43 PM

Money is made out of debt in the USA. Please read how money is made in america.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
atoni

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:33:09 PM

You do realize that someone is buying those bonds? Its people with money that buy them. Same as with banks. People with money deposit and banks loans them to those that need it.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:48:25 PM

You do realize that someone is buying those bonds? Its people with money that buy them. Same as with banks. People with money deposit and banks loans them to those that need it.

- Gov prints up a bond

- shell game (open market operations)

- sends it to the Fed -

- the Fed "monetizes it" i.e (calls it a Debt)

- Send it back to the Gov as "Federal reserve notes" ( which bear debt interest)

- the Treasury does the printing and accounting. (is the secretary in effect)

^^^^

what don't you understand?

in the private sector as that flows down- banks take deposit as a "reserve ratio" then lend new money on that ratio as "credit creation" this can be deposited as money and serve as new "reserves".

^^^^^

coloured balls?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
atoni

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:53:45 PM

Care to elaborate how is China biggest creditor of USA then? By your reasoning biggest creditor would be USA of its own debt......please think before you post such things.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:17:51 PM

Care to elaborate how is China biggest creditor of USA then? By your reasoning biggest creditor would be USA of its own debt......please think before you post such things.

That will be my final response -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
coinsolidation

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 09:21:16 PM

debt

atoni,

Fiat currency is debt. Here is a simple article with a video that explains http://www.zerohedge.com/news/money-debt - there are tens of thousands of articles on line, even the wikipedia article and the bank of england.

It is simple fact.

Please take the time to understand the 'money' in your pocket, the knowledge will serve you well.

If you find you need to know more, ask in the economics part of this forum, or PM me and I will link you to perhaps the best book on the subject.

Warm Regards,

Mark

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
jmintuck

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:31:36 AM

I am kinda torn with this.   Undecided

One side thinks-WONDERFUL.

Another thinks that people who have NO chance of getting it  onto SUCCESSFULLY understanding rapid as hell technological changes will be highly challenged to the "new dystopian game".
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: