Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 08:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BX.IN.TH What happened?  (Read 2165 times)
hibr3d (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

So here is my story :

I got my stellars from the main site and sent it to the bx.in.th and my stellars dont appear there. My destination tag is changed and no stellars in balance. What is this exchange site? Scam or stellar problems??

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:18:12 AM

Hi this is Dave from Bx.in.th

As soon as we launched Stellar trading were we hit with a huge amount of customers, far more than we were expecting.

We went from a few hundred traders to about 6000 active traders within days.  And have received about 30,000 deposits in the last 4 days.

Needless to say we were overrun and we had multiple technical errors that surfaced under the huge load, we were working 24 hours a day upgrading web servers, upgrading wallet servers and fixing technical issues.

The biggest issue that users had were delays in deposits as our wallet servers were having trouble syncing with the Stellar network.  Also some users were missing deposits due to misunderstandings in the "Destination Tag" system which is quite foreign to bitcoin users.

Our system is now caught up and running very stably for the last day and now able to handle the massive increase in users.

I apologize to anyone who experienced delays on the site during the last week.

We are currently working on an automated withdrawal system, as our current manual approval system is not well geared toward such as large number of withdrawal (at some points we were receiving 500 withdrawals per hour)

We also have setup a help desk now, so that we can better respond to any customer questions: http://support.bx.in.th/hc/en-us/requests/new
hibr3d (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:27:04 AM

Thanks for the reply all fixed. Got my stellars for BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: