Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ****WARNING**** [HAVELOCK] BTM leasing inventory fund ***** WARNING****  (Read 2475 times)
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:50:44 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 04:13:34 PM by RiverBoatBTC

Ignite Financing (ignitefinancing.com) is raising 270BTC via Havelockinvestments.com to purchase Bitcoin ATM (BTM) inventory for leasing to Operators and Exchanges globally. Ignite Financing currently has active orders for leasing on more than 80 units in 4 countries, with an additional 50 units on a waiting list for available lease units.

Havelockinvestments.com will open the Fund under the ticker of “BTM” on Tuesday, 12 August 2014 at 11:00 EST. Feel free to follow us on Twitter for up to date announcements: @IgniteFin

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=BTM

250BTC will be used directly to purchase new BTM units from manufacturers for delivery to our existing waiting clients, with the balance going to Havelockinvestments.com and Ignite Financing for expenses incurred to date for fund set-up and management.

BTM Fund unit holders are entitled to receive dividends quarterly indirectly from the Fund's leases, less fund specific expenses and Ignite Financing management and administration fees. Ignite Financing collects fees monthly on behalf of BTM, and will place all pending dividend funds into a pool, to be dispersed quarterly through each disbursement period as determined by fund management (management will attempt to average distributions across each quarterly payment within each projected revenue period).

Dividend per unit of BTM is computed as:
Approved disbursement / # outstanding share = dividend per unit.
* See the Prospectus for further details.

If anything in the following FAQ differs from the prospectus, the prospectus will be considered as the actual case. Please read the prospectus and understand the risks involved. Neither Ignite Financing, nor Havelock Investments, are making an offer to sell these virtual units in any jurisdiction where the offer or sale is not permitted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Why should I trust you?
A: I am Terry Woltman, all relevant contact information is provided in the prospectus. I have been verified via Havelock Investments and Seedcoin, and am active in the Bitcoin community in Mexico City and the US.
Find me on LinkedIn at: http://linkedin.com/in/terrywoltman
As well, Mike Snyder has recently joined the company and brings extensive technology related sales and operations experience.

Q: What manufacturer relationships do you have?
A: Ignite Financing has working relationships with Robocoin, Genesis Coin, BitAccess, bitXatm, and Lamassu. We are constantly working to bring additional manufacturers on-board.

Q: Are you qualified of running the BTM Fund?
A: Terry’s background is in network engineering and operations for national telcom providers in the US. Roles included 24x7 Network Operations leadership, Vendor management and negotiation, budgeting, project management, and stakeholder reporting.  As well, I have extensive experience overseeing financial back-office projects, B2B sales, consulting, and entrepreneurship. Finally, we have some excellent advisers to fill in any missing pieces.

Q: Why don't you raise money from angels, venture capital, or traditional lending?
A: We have raised Angel funds from private investors for Ignite Financing direct business operations. Our BTM Fund model allows Havelockinvestment.com qualified investors to participate in “fractional ownership” of many Bitcoin ATMs, increasing returns and reducing individual risk. This model is similar to purchasing Hash Shares from an organization like PetaMine (PETA), where you own a percentage of their hash capability, rather than buying an ASIC miner individually.

Q: How many BTM units will the initial raise fund?
A: We expect we will be able to purchase a minimum of 12 machines, but this depends on several variables, such as: manufacturer and options ordered. Depending on volume discounts from manufacturers, we could end up with more units in inventory.

Q: What reinvestment provisions does the Fund have?
A: The Fund does not reserve any revenue back for reinvestment, meaning that the total asset value of the fund will slowly draw down until all leases have been completed and the remaining assets liquidated. In the method the Fund acts as a loan with a variable rate dividend until completed. Investors are free to reinvest their returns in future releases or funds.

Q: What are the benefits to fractional ownership in the inventory?
A: The Fund expects healthy quarterly returns, so we believe that BTM would be an excellent to any investor’s portfolio, especially with the recent stability in Bitcoin price. Bitcoin ATMs allow immediate and physical access, so you will be helping to increase direct access to Bitcoin globally through BTM proliferation.

Q: What is your fundraising target? How do you decide whether this funding succeeds or not?
A: The target raise is 270 BTC. However, we would like to raise more (200-500 BTC) to fill even more of our outstanding orders. We could opt to continue raising via this fund, or via additional separate funds.

Q: So you will sell additional shares at some time?
A: That is the plan. Any additional shares released to the public beyond this initial raise will be for additional inventory for additional revenue streams, and will not detract from per share dividends over the course of the fund.

Q: Why don't you use Ignite Finance for your ticker?
A: Ignite Financing is separate from the BTM Fund, and is only providing management of the inventory for the fund in this case.  

Further information available at:
http://www.ignitefinancing.com/investors

Havelock Investments official discussion and Q&A
   (for registered users of Havelock Investment):
https://support.havelockinvestments.com/support/discussions/topics/1000034642

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=BTM

I asked questions and they refuse to answer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:51:22 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

What was the total the Angel Investors put in and what do they expect out of this? I skimmed the Prospectus but failed to see anything about it.
Are you yourself a U.S. Citzen?

The BTM fund is separate from the management company. We raised a very small amount for the management company, therefore 100% of the lease inventory is being made available to the investors on Havelockinvestments.com (there is no pre-dilution of the BTM Fund).

My co-founder and I are US Citizens, though we both live internationally.

I am going to dig every public record for any trace of you. So if you have anything that might pop I would be honest and forth coming.
 I am easy to get along with as long as you answer the questions and do not side step them or try to divert.

I found this to be a little odd
http://www.bizapedia.com/wa/CAUTION-MORTORSPORTS-LLC.html

TERRY ALAN WOLTMAN
17830 294th Way Ne
Duvall, WA 98019
TERRY CHRISTENSEN  <--- same first name different last name with same address?
17830 294th Way Ne
Duvall, WA 98019

Why does you imput business not have a contact number? How do people get a hold of you if they need to talk? Snail mail?

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:55:59 PM

This seems to be a 0% loan for you to purchase the ATM machines, but you give no indication of what kind of revenue you expect to be getting nor how much each share can be expected to get back.  It makes no sense to purchase $100 in shares, have your dividends then distribute $10 and then have the fund collapse from lack of reinvestment.  That would mean the average shareholder would lose $90.  There is no growth potential here.  It's a loan that you get to decide how much you get to pay back.

You need numbers and more clear guidelines as to what investors would gain from giving you their money for your business, since the investor is the one carrying the risk.  So far it doesn't sound good at all.

Pretty sure this will get deleted by him as well.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 04:48:27 PM

BUMP, I have started to see a pattern as well. There is another security that has a bunch in common with this one. I am not 100% sure, but it looks pretty damn similar to another shitty stock/s listed, the person is from the exact same area as well and has lived in both states.

jgarcia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

First link on google for the business and owner's names:
http://pacificforestrally.net/archives/2005/bio/bio_Stow.htm

"Fast forward to 2005, when the Caution Motorsports team of Terry Christensen and Terry Woltman debuted a Subaru 2.5RS. Their Group 2 Mazda 323 was then available, and the Stow/Bradley team was reunited in the front-drive Mazda. The team had a respectable showing at the Doo Wops, then took the Mazda to British Columbia for the Mountain Trials rally. Despite persistent mechanical woes, the team set some blazing stage times."

also found: http://www.rallyracingnews.com/teams/pr13-rsport.html
"Meanwhile, third overall, and first in Production class, was Terry Christensen in a Subaru 2.5 RS, with co-driver Terry Woltman. The Washington-based duo put in an impressive performance, keeping their car on the road and moving along quicker than many of the more powerful machines present."

Holy shit this looks like a ton of fun...  Now I'm watching youtube videos, there goes my day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucHoR98tRw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: