Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: spendabit - Find more than 2.5-million things you can buy with Bitcoin  (Read 2544 times)
spendabit (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Spendabit is a search engine for Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:24:11 PM

Presenting spendabit -- the "Bitcoin Product Search Engine," now with more than 2.5-million things you can buy with Bitcoin.  We search across dozens of merchants, including the "biggies" (TigerDirect, Overstock, Newegg, DinoDirect, etc) as well as tons of small merchants. More merchants coming online daily!

Any and all feedback is welcome. Leave your comments here or on our feedback form (including requests to add new merchants).  Thanks for your time!

(Please excuse if you already saw our post on Reddit or elsewhere.)

johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:31:28 PM

Presenting spendabit -- the "Bitcoin Product Search Engine," now with more than 2.5-million things you can buy with Bitcoin.  We search across dozens of merchants, including the "biggies" (TigerDirect, Overstock, Newegg, DinoDirect, etc) as well as tons of small merchants. More merchants coming online daily!

Any and all feedback is welcome. Leave your comments here or on our feedback form (including requests to add new merchants).  Thanks for your time!

(Please excuse if you already saw our post on Reddit or elsewhere.)

I've just changed "sorted by" and this appeared:

spendabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 01:15:52 AM

I've just changed "sorted by" and this appeared:

Sorry about that -- we had an intermittent issue that was affecting a few products, but it was long ago fixed! Please come on back and try again. :-)

sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:56:41 AM

I just try this site
But, i think you stll don't have enough merchant list  Sad
You should add some small merchant that have it's own website

But, this really help customer to search things to buy with bitcoin  Smiley

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:14:59 PM

Seems like a really great concept, maybe add more filters.

By filters I mean categories of different items so in itself it can be a shop?
It's quite limited for me as of now, but with continued development it can be great Smiley

spendabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:59:41 PM

You should add some small merchant that have it's own website

Hi sandykho47. We actually have hundreds of smaller merchants. Are there some merchants, in particular, you'd like to see on Spendabit?

We add new merchants almost every-single day, so please check back frequently. :-)

It's quite limited for me as of now, but with continued development it can be great Smiley

Hi SirLolicon. Feel free to let us know what we can do to make Spendabit work better for you. Regarding filters, is there something more, in specific, you're looking for? We plan to add support to "browse by category", in the near future, but we've got a number of other developments in the pipeline first.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Feel free to leave more here or via our contact form!

spendabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:41:47 AM

Small update from Spendabit: We've added many new merchants this week (like every week!), but a couple of highlights include: Revolutionary Supplies, De Wine Spot, EarthLED, and FrozenCPU.com.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: