Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling 135$ amazon gift card  (Read 1269 times)
craigparker32 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:03:18 PM

135$ amazon card hit me up
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:49:43 PM

I'll buy it for $100 (Paypal) Wink

Palcoin.co
Thecoindude

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:56:49 PM

but paypal is not really safe  Shocked
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:43:42 PM

is this a physical card?
craigparker32 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:55:36 PM

usa egift code from www.amazon.com , already sold some today to another senior member and others. hit me up
ninopaul

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:33:06 PM

hi, i offer 0,18 btc
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:14:25 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 07:21:31 PM by alesx.onfire

i'm trading with him through devthedev escrow...
at this moment.. he just send an " redeemed / used " gift card code, doesn't work.

Embarrassed

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:39:49 PM

i thought you had just 1x135$ gift card. how did you sell it to 2 members? how many do you have?
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:46:22 PM

i'm trading with him through devthedev escrow...
at this moment.. he just send an " redeemed / used " gift card code, doesn't work.

Embarrassed

i thought you had just 1x135$ gift card. how did you sell it to 2 members? how many do you have?

It's surprising that someone would try to scam even while using escrow  Roll Eyes

alesx.onfire

It's Not Enough

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:52:50 PM

!! SCAMMER ALERT !!
Sent him 0.044 BTC (40%) for an amazon gift card (0.104 btc).
He sent me a " redeemed / used " gift card code, doesn't work.
craig_parker32@aol.com

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:56:45 PM

!! SCAMMER ALERT !!
craig_parker32@aol.com

For future trades, make sure you don't send anything upfront and keep 100% with a reputable third party escrow.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:02:55 PM

!! SCAMMER ALERT !!
craig_parker32@aol.com

Is this the guy you wanted me to escrow the deal for? You should be wary of the telltale signs of a scammer since this user fit a good number of them:

[*DING*]0. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie you're doing business with another newbie, there's a 100% chance that you will get scammed (or you're a scammer yourself).
[*DING*]1. New account (usually created within the last 3 months, plus or minus)
[*DING*]2. Low-medium message count with vapid posts of little to no contributory value
[*DING*]3. Use of a seemingly realistic first/last name as their forum account name
4. Signs posts with full name
5. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Lending (requesting a loan of course)
6. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Currency Exchange (PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Western Union)
[*DING*]7. Straight out of Newbie mode and selling gift cards/codes/Steam games of any kind (they'll often be purchased with stolen CC info, leaving you holding the bag later on down the road)
8. Any user blatantly claiming to be female
9. New user trying to sell an Apple iAnything
10. Sob stories asking for handouts
11. Never send to a Bitmerch.com address for escrow!!!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:15:40 PM

very sorry to hear, I myself got scammed of .18 btc the other day, good thing I didn't fall on craigparker32's trap

i can do 200 for 135$ but you go first because i cannot pay escrow fees but i have many users that can vouch for me bro , im the real deal . i do trades with other senior members all the time and my trust rating is good no negative feedback

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
alesx.onfire

It's Not Enough

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:35:03 PM

very sorry to hear, I myself got scammed of .18 btc the other day, good thing I didn't fall on craigparker32's trap

i can do 200 for 135$ but you go first because i cannot pay escrow fees but i have many users that can vouch for me bro , im the real deal . i do trades with other senior members all the time and my trust rating is good no negative feedback

Embarrassed

he said : " bro ive already been scammed you gotta trust me man , ill ship the code immediatly i promise , i did this witht he senior member too , were wasteing time , im legit bro i swear ull see and i value ur future bizzness "

"escrow will ruin the card bro. if he checks it it is destryed , lets just handle our buissness"

Thecoindude

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:39:52 PM

he tried the same on me claimed he is a very trusted user here and he can not accepting escrow i feel sorry for you alex  Undecided
alesx.onfire

It's Not Enough

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:52:21 PM

he tried the same on me claimed he is a very trusted user here and he can not accepting escrow i feel sorry for you alex  Undecided

yeah, but is a good experiencie for future trades.

0.044 btc is nothing compared to he do it,
i don't know how this type of people (scammers) can sleep in the night...

but, well... one more scammer busted    Smiley

craigparker32 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:15:08 AM

your a fucking bitch dude rob , you scammed me for the card , i sell only legit cards man your not cool at all i hope u burn in hell
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:16:15 AM

!! SCAMMER ALERT !!
craig_parker32@aol.com

Is this the guy you wanted me to escrow the deal for? You should be wary of the telltale signs of a scammer since this user fit a good number of them:

[*DING*]0. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie you're doing business with another newbie, there's a 100% chance that you will get scammed (or you're a scammer yourself).
[*DING*]1. New account (usually created within the last 3 months, plus or minus)
[*DING*]2. Low-medium message count with vapid posts of little to no contributory value
[*DING*]3. Use of a seemingly realistic first/last name as their forum account name
4. Signs posts with full name
5. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Lending (requesting a loan of course)
6. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Currency Exchange (PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Western Union)
[*DING*]7. Straight out of Newbie mode and selling gift cards/codes/Steam games of any kind (they'll often be purchased with stolen CC info, leaving you holding the bag later on down the road)
8. Any user blatantly claiming to be female
9. New user trying to sell an Apple iAnything
10. Sob stories asking for handouts
11. Never send to a Bitmerch.com address for escrow!!!

Your post is interesting, but looking through the messages here there are many users SELLING "senior" accounts for this forum so how can you even trust "non-newbies?"  I've been lucky, I am new here (found this forum searching for cheap SB cards) and have bought some relatively inexpensive items from newbies without issue.  I think those threads (selling forum accounts) should be immediately deleted. How can anyone trust anyone here based on that?  
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:11:06 AM

There are some untrustworthy people everywhere. Don't trust people you first see based on their rank. You need some proof to judge them correctly.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:07:44 PM

Your post is interesting, but looking through the messages here there are many users SELLING "senior" accounts for this forum so how can you even trust "non-newbies?"  I've been lucky, I am new here (found this forum searching for cheap SB cards) and have bought some relatively inexpensive items from newbies without issue.  I think those threads (selling forum accounts) should be immediately deleted. How can anyone trust anyone here based on that?

Granted, those telltale signs of scammy behavior aren't going to be 100% true in all cases, but it's a surprisingly accurate set of guidelines to keep in mind whenever you're going to do business with someone. There will always be edge-case scenarios and exceptions Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: