Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 04:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Lending Request] 0.1 BTC | 10-14Days Payable | 15% | No Collateral  (Read 979 times)
gelross2014 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:36:41 PM

Amount to be Loaned? 0.1 BTC
Amount to be Repaid? 0.115 BTC
Number of Days required? 10 days, 14 days max.
Why do you need a Loan? I really need to buy something for school stuff.
Secured or Unsecured*? Unsecured.
Address to be Funded?  1C1gZVpNmnxXzkqkMf6DSWVicurY6C1N6g

Please let me know about this, and if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:06:16 PM

Why do you expect a stranger to loan you $60 unsecured by anything? Your account is one day old and was almost certainly made specifically to scam someone.

Why don't you go to the local bar and ask there?

eidt: I see about half of your posts so far are asking for loans. I'm surprised you haven't been neg-rep'd already.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:27:27 PM

Please,read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

([EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan")
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:55:35 PM

Amount to be Loaned? 0.1 BTC
Amount to be Repaid? 0.115 BTC
Number of Days required? 10 days, 14 days max.
Why do you need a Loan? I really need to buy something for school stuff.
Secured or Unsecured*? Unsecured.
Address to be Funded?  1C1gZVpNmnxXzkqkMf6DSWVicurY6C1N6g

Please let me know about this, and if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

Stay on the forum for a year and gain trust, and then come back and ask for this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:10:28 AM

newbie and directly goes to the lending section. all posts to ask a loan without collateral
gelross2014 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:46:52 AM

Why do you expect a stranger to loan you $60 unsecured by anything? Your account is one day old and was almost certainly made specifically to scam someone.

eidt: I see about half of your posts so far are asking for loans. I'm surprised you haven't been neg-rep'd already.

Somebody just gave me a negative trust, I haven't even spoked to him , and I really wonder why? -_-
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:58:06 AM

Somebody just gave me a negative trust, I haven't even spoked to him , and I really wonder why? -_-
It's pretty much become common practice to give negative feedback to newbie account's that basically jump straight into the lending section and ask for a loan without any form of collateral. 

DRK

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:48:45 AM

and with good reason... the fact that your first post here is a loan request suggests you are a stammer since otherwise how would you know about this forum. Ask your parents for the loan. Failing that, family or friends
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: