Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New evidence suggests Israel shelling of UN school was staged  (Read 1956 times)
solid12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:43:00 PM

http://www.truthrevolt.org/israel-revolt/hamas-un-us-account-sundays-school-attack-looks-be-pallywood-production#.U9-0K1-GWtw.twitter

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/08/03/was-a-un-school-in-gaza-really-bombed/

This reminds me of the Hezbollah war back in 2006 where the same green helmeted "UN worker" was photographed carrying around the same dead child to multiple location for a photo op.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:58:49 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 07:16:55 PM by kuroman

Now read the update on the articles you've posted as reference Hint: "No it wasn't".

It was proven with evidences that the attack did really happen, and UNRWA people were present when the attack happens, and being the UN representer in the Middle East or Ban ki Moon the general secretary of the UN condemned the attacks after checking all the factual evidence.
Not like it was the first refuge to be shelled anyway.
BTCmoons

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:52:18 PM

Now read the update on the articles you've posted as reference Hint: "No it wasn't".

It was proven with evidences that the attack did really happen, and UNRWA people were present when the attack happens, and being the UN representer in the Middle East or Ban ki Moon the general secretary of the UN condemned the attacks after checking all the factual evidence.
Even if the shelling of the school was not staged (I personally do not think it was), it is still a fact that the terrorists are keeping bombs, and rockets inside schools and hospitals so Israel looks bad when they attack places housing these war items.
kuroman

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:07:05 AM

Even if the shelling of the school was not staged (I personally do not think it was), it is still a fact that the terrorists are keeping bombs, and rockets inside schools and hospitals so Israel looks bad when they attack places housing these war items.
except they are not, not in used building, and the one time they were found in a building that was in use for a week, it was the UN that found, and declared they found rocket in the building and were mad about it. And even if weapons were hidden there, it is illegal and it is a warcrime to attack a UN Refuge full of thousands of civilians that has their houses/homes destroyed by the Israelis and the only place left for them was the refuges which they thought they are safe in but it seems they aren't... the 7th UN building that was targeted
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:26:16 AM

I did hear something vague about a Hamas rocket that misfired but I don't recall details. I wouldn't put it past the crazies to stage something like this to make Israel look bad, though. I do feel bad for the innocent civilians in Gaza who are stuck with Hamas. These are the guys who don't really care how many civilians get killed as long as they can make Israel look bad and/or give Israel a bloody nose.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:18:31 AM

Hammas is very good at propaganda and making Israel look very bad, at least on paper. I have also read they have gotten citizens to go to their roofs when they receive texts saying their house is about to get bombed to try to get the IDF not to bomb the house. They are really doing nothing kore the using their citizens as human shields. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kuroman

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:39:20 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 07:14:12 PM by kuroman

Hammas is very good at propaganda and making Israel look very bad, at least on paper. I have also read they have gotten citizens to go to their roofs when they receive texts saying their house is about to get bombed to try to get the IDF not to bomb the house. They are really doing nothing kore the using their citizens as human shields.  
I'm mesmerized at people calling stuff propaganda when it was proven and judged it wasn't I can quote several resources being it UN, International press, or different ONGs that the hospital was hit by an artillery ammo and they have the fragments of it.
Here is a video presenting some of those quotes from TYT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x63jF8GMPuM
As for your reference to human shields, I'm yet to see one video proving that Hamas, Hamas members using human shields while firing on IDF soldiers, while the other way around is proven several times, with Israeli soldiers using Palestinian kids as human shields
Here are some soft proves and there are even horrible things that I will not post in respect to the people reading this and it is not like the first thing I've posted this
http://crushzion.k0nsl.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/humanshield-jew.jpg
http://www.dci-pal.org/english/doc/press/sabri.jpg
http://crushzion.k0nsl.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/palestinian-boy-as-human-shield-by-jews.jpg

The only thing I saw remotely clause to what you are describing is people scrambling to protect the house of their neighbors an elderly with a big familly, from becoming homeless and making a shield around the house.
I think you are the one that been subject to Israeli propaganda and you are believing it at that .....where facts can be easily found all over the Internet and compare for your self which things makes sense in comparison to the consequence on ground
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:20:46 PM

Agreed. But with the spread of social media / blogs this is not going to be as effective as it was sometime before. Anyway, right now it seems that the Israelis doesn't care much about the Hamas propaganda. They are not even trying to counter it.
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:47:30 PM

Hammas is very good at propaganda and making Israel look very bad

I think Israel is pretty good at making themselves look bad, without any of this so called propaganda. Kind of hard to put a positive spin on that fact that hundreds of kids have been blown to pieces.

Impose arms embargo on Israel, says Andrew Mitchell
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/aug/06/arms-embargo-andrew-mitchell-gaza-goodwill-middle-east

Factory closed as protesters from London Palestine Action says UAV Engines is helping make drones killing civilians in Gaza
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/06/uav-factory-protest-drones-palestinian-gaza
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: