Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {Need} Paypal 180 Days limited cashout service  (Read 1228 times)
Thecoindude (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:21:03 PM

Dear Community,

Sometime ago i got limited from paypal because i used some random name etc etc.

The reason i did that was because i did not whant to give my real information yes it was stupid the end of the story about 600$ are in my account now ready to take off.

So i need someone who offer such service and pay me via bitcoins for example.

Please only trusted users or using some escrow service.

Before you start to say i am maybe a scammer or something i can assure you i am not i just not wanted to give out my private information to them since i read so much negative about them.

Thanks to consider my request.

Have a nice day.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:35:26 PM

Dear Community,

The reason i did that was because i did not whant to give my real information yes it was stupid the end of the story about 600$ are in my account now ready to take off.

Before you start to say i am maybe a scammer or something i can assure you i am not i just not wanted to give out my private information to them since i read so much negative about them.

Have a nice day.

your assurance about not scamming means nothing. your story is shady as hell. if you lock $600 with different name one question is pop in in my head: why did u gave wrong details in first place? to scam someone using PayPal? now u need to cash out and this will be pushed on poor buyer who will pass u some btc. not good,not good at all....
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:39:44 PM

If you give them your info they will give you your money. Simple as that.   Anyone who helps facilitate this transaction would probably be transacting in funds used in criminal activity.

Thecoindude (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:41:33 PM

Dear Community,

Have a nice day.
your assurance about not scamming means nothing. your story is shady as hell. if you lock $600 with different name one question is pop in in my head: why did u gave wrong details in first place? to scam someone using PayPal? now u need to cash out and this will be pushed on poor buyer who will pass u some btc. not good,not good at all....

Honestly i do not care at all what you say here i know i am honest and that is what counts.

I not asked you to tell me your bullshit got it?.

No i did not scammed someone using paypal i worked on elance as freelancer but in the time they just accepted USA PP accounts.

Anyway i not tell my lifestory here.

If anyone can help me ping me.

****EDIT***

@BCB

I need an usa bank account which i do not have i am french.

They told me the second option is to TRANSFER it to another paypal account.

Thanks
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:43:42 PM

I know a possible way to do it by calling. Mind telling how much was in there so I can get an idea? Usually the more in there the harder. PM me if you don't feel comfortable saying here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:16:02 PM

Dear Community,

Have a nice day.

Honestly i do not care at all what you say here i know i am honest and that is what counts.

I not asked you to tell me your bullshit got it?.

No i did not scammed someone using paypal i worked on elance as freelancer but in the time they just accepted USA PP accounts.

Anyway i not tell my lifestory here.

If anyone can help me ping me.

****EDIT***

@BCB

I need an usa bank account which i do not have i am french.

They told me the second option is to TRANSFER it to another paypal account.

Thanks

Your answers says it all. at some point you made choice of not disclosing details to payment processor. why? only u know. keep your PayPal and cry. so many nice stories made to make easy coin by newbies with no activity. and its not me who bulshitting. just read back your firs post in this thread.

post some screenshots of PayPal showing clearly what's going on. this way maybe u will look more legit than you look now.

at some point someone going to be screwed. and to be clear, if u transfer to other PayPal the other account might be red flagged and another 180 days to release funds.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:41:07 PM

Have you limited for 180 days already? All you need is a bank account that accepts deposit even the name is different as long as the bank account number is ok.

Ex: The account name of your paypal is

Name: John Doe

But your bank account name is

David Smith

When withdrawing you can change the first name but you cannot change your last name like this. In the first name put

David Smith

What the bank will see is

David Smith Doe
Account number: 123456789
Amount: 600

You can call the bank that someone deposited money to your account. In my case I don't even need to call them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: