Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Withdrawal Delays! (Not Resolved)  (Read 4396 times)
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:02:12 AM

i literally had MILLIONS of coins vanish, then they lock my account without reason nor cause!!! 

Undecided  cryptsy you suck !!!

Im still waiting on the email you were going to send or your username in a PM to work your issue...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:04:48 AM

i literally had MILLIONS of coins vanish, then they lock my account without reason nor cause!!!  

Undecided  cryptsy you suck !!!

Any chance of proof, like TXID or Screen Shots

Guessing probably not.

~BCX~

Well i had the same with mooncoin, well had, i still have, every 5 days i needed to re-open the ticket, after 3 months of trying i stopped.

I sended all the info they needed, account name, txid, wallet adres from my wallet + wallet on cryptsy, screenshots etc.. they found the moon coins ( duh because it was on pending deposits ) only thing was happend that from the few k mooncoins ( i know not much, its wasn't for me the matter how much it was, but it was about trust, what IF this happen with my bitcoins .. )
Anyway at the end i have 0.8 mooncoins to spend, other few k are just gone and no reaction anymore

For the rest i like cryptsy and i didn't stop using it, but i believe this topic starter can have problems..

Where i think the problems starts is the helpdesk who take care of the created tickets, always fake names like cloe, loah, britney, always crazy girl names. I guess those people dont take the job serious so nothing will happen with ur ticket. They tell you they will send it to the dev team for a look at it, i think that just almost never happen. Because after that u hear nothing anymore, never.

Last ticket i created was about the btc/nav market, reaction from:
Hello Joen,

Thank you for introducing me to this market.
I have submitted this information to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. :-)

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Cryptsy.com

Guess what happened? 5 days later: ticket solved.. anyway nothing has solved, no reaction no nothing, so i re-opened the ticket, its like a circle goes around.

Reaction after i gave all the info about the mooncoin:
Hello Joen,

I have escalated this ticket to our tech support team. Please let me know when your deposit has gone thru.
Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

Guess what happened? just nothing.

All those agents are real people. And your NAV question was likely created in the new coin addition section which generally gets a canned response as those are in the hundreds a day.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:12:47 AM

I'm having XC withdraw issues from Cryptsy.

It has been 5 days and I still have not got my XC yet.

To cryptsy's credit, they responded to my ticket right the way saying there is a wallet issue.

But does it really take 5 days to fix a wallet issue ?

Please help us Cryptsy.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:14:55 AM

I've been using Cryptsy for a while now with no problems.

Is running Cryptsy a full time job for the site admin(s)? If not, then I can understand why it might be preferable to leave everything to the end of the week. Whenever I buy or sell anything on eBay, I usually do it during the weekend since I'm busy on weekdays.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
zackprince (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:44:04 AM

just a bump. the coins are still locked.
leoragraves666

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:41:52 PM

Still can't get my btc...

PC & Mac repairs
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:08:05 PM

I've had one stuck for more than a day, and I missed my selling opportunity at double what I paid.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
rikkejohn

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:11:25 PM

Guessing probably not.

~BCX~

Well i had the same with mooncoin, well had, i still have, every 5 days i needed to re-open the ticket, after 3 months of trying i stopped.

I sended all the info they needed, account name, txid, wallet adres from my wallet + wallet on cryptsy, screenshots etc.. they found the moon coins ( duh because it was on pending deposits ) only thing was happend that from the few k mooncoins ( i know not much, its wasn't for me the matter how much it was, but it was about trust, what IF this happen with my bitcoins .. )
Anyway at the end i have 0.8 mooncoins to spend, other few k are just gone and no reaction anymore

For the rest i like cryptsy and i didn't stop using it, but i believe this topic starter can have problems..

Where i think the problems starts is the helpdesk who take care of the created tickets, always fake names like cloe, loah, britney, always crazy girl names. I guess those people dont take the job serious so nothing will happen with ur ticket. They tell you they will send it to the dev team for a look at it, i think that just almost never happen. Because after that u hear nothing anymore, never.

Last ticket i created was about the btc/nav market, reaction from:
Hello Joen,

Thank you for introducing me to this market.
I have submitted this information to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. :-)

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Cryptsy.com

Guess what happened? 5 days later: ticket solved.. anyway nothing has solved, no reaction no nothing, so i re-opened the ticket, its like a circle goes around.

Reaction after i gave all the info about the mooncoin:
Hello Joen,

I have escalated this ticket to our tech support team. Please let me know when your deposit has gone thru.

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

Guess what happened? just nothing.

All those agents are real people. And your NAV question was likely created in the new coin addition section which generally gets a canned response as those are in the hundreds a day.

some of the agents are very nice, but in the old days, you could rely on you or Mullick or even Vern to sort things out.

The exchange grew, so the support is more distant and less involved in building the business.

WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:16:39 PM

I must say I have never had so many problems with an exchange... actually I have had NO PROBLEMS with any exchange except for Cryptsy and I have been in the crypto business since September 2013

rikkejohn

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:54:06 PM

I must say I have never had so many problems with an exchange... actually I have had NO PROBLEMS with any exchange except for Cryptsy and I have been in the crypto business since September 2013

Gox, Coinex, Bittrex, have all given me more problems than Cryptsy.

The first two cheated me, the last just saddened me in its quite obvious complicity in scamcoin promotion.

danilom

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:23:30 AM

03-MAY-2014 i made a whitdrawal of PHS (Philosoperstones) from cryptsy
2523.08539 PHS, about 0.5BTC at the moment. NOW 0.01BTC

NOW more than 3 months LATER, still waiting..

The first response (3 MAY 2014) of A LOT of the same ticket answer from cryptsy:

Hello Danilo,

We are very sorry that you are having this issue.

PHS is currently offline for maintenance.
We are asking users to please be patient while
our tech team is working to fix the problem.
Rest assured that your coins are safe and
your transactions will process as soon as
the tech team brings it back online.

Again, we are very sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Cynthia
Cryptsy.com

8 MAY 2014

Hello Danilo,

Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.

Currently PHS is offline for maintenance.Please know that your coins are safe, and should be returning soon.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

Another ticket response from 8 MAY 2014 (5 DAYS LATER)

Hello Danilo,

Thank you for contacting us!

PHS wallet is under maintenance as we are awaiting updates from the developer. We will update you soon as it is back online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com

Hello Danilo,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue and I apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced.

I am showing the transaction already posted in your account. Sorry for the delay.
Thank you kindly for your patience.

PhilosopherStone   9YAm2QtHsJZeeVAZyoavQfH2QMHkM4XeJM   2523.09539000 PHS   0.01000000 PHS   2523.08539000 PHS   Yes   190.38.7.135   2014-05-08 08:12:53   2014-05-02 13:17:09   Yes   
TrxID: f5a4b340bd36de85e5120ce3b7524e6db252888238d30285fe12c844b1aa90e2
Processed Time: 2014-05-02 13:20:07    Confirms: 3403    BlockHash: 0000000014d98c4a70844566591ae268860ed5bb46c4924934569163ebed0647

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

NOW 9 MAY 2014 (6 days LATER)

Hello Danilo,

I apologized for the inconvenience this has caused you.
I have escalated this ticket to our tech support team. Please give this 24-72 hrs as our tech support team must respond in order of tickets received. Please let me know when your withdrawal has gone thru.

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

14 MAY 2014. 11 days LATER

Hello Danilo,

Thank you for being patient.I apologized for the delay but we are stil working on the coins up to this moment it is still undermaintenance.Please bear with us. I will be updating you once the coins would be up and running.Thank you so much and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

20 MAY 2014 (17 DAYS LATER)

Hello Danilo,

I really apologized for the delay.I have escalated this ticket to our tech support team. Please let me know when your withdrawal has gone thru.

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

25 JUN 2014 (52 DAYS LATER) i received this mail:

Dear Danilo Moretto,

Our Support Rep has indicated that your Ticket (#139250) has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

Sincerely,
TicketsSupport Team

Can you believe it?Huh?

ALSO mails like this: "We assume your issue is resolved after waiting for a response from you for 5 days. We are guessing your issue was resolve satisfactorily. If you require more assistance please contact us in a new ticket. Thanks again for using Cryptsy.com"

i opened more than 10 tickets. and the answer was:

Hello Danilo,

We are terribly sorry that your issue has not been resolved at this time.
It should be resolved very soon. In the meantime I am escalating this ticket
to our technical support team for further review.

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com

I send mentions in twitter too!

So, is there in the UNIVERSE someone that can explain me that?

is there in the UNIVERSE someone that can defend cryptsy?

More than 3 months later, and the "altcoin" i made invest (PHS), now the value from 0.5BTC at the moment, is now 0.01BTC
I ask cryptsy.com, bigVern and all the scam people working in this site:

IF YOU ARE NOT A SCAM? WHAT ARE YOU cryptsy.com?

BTC - 1Lc9SRNYthrYFAJpJ5zxVWBgtXjQ7oYsRB

Bitmessage: BM-2cWq7FqzkzESHrm4w9RfTkg1PGRGhQhtpe
SolomonRising

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:35:42 AM

They did a big upgrade over the past week which caused a lot of problems.  I couldn't log on for nearly 3 days but now everything seems to be good so I think they've upgraded and fixed everything by now.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
danilom

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:39:06 AM

they did a upgrade of 3 months

BTC - 1Lc9SRNYthrYFAJpJ5zxVWBgtXjQ7oYsRB

Bitmessage: BM-2cWq7FqzkzESHrm4w9RfTkg1PGRGhQhtpe
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:36:56 AM

Quote from: BitcoinEXpress link=topic=725892.msg8243004 Undecided#msg8243004 date=1407474276

Guessing probably not.

~BCX~

i know you are an employee / paid promoter for cryptsy! Like i said they disappeared my coins then locked my account without notice and without just cause. This is only the beginning .... stay tuned !  :\

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:39:14 AM

03-MAY-2014 i made a whitdrawal of PHS (Philosoperstones) from cryptsy
2523.08539 PHS, about 0.5BTC at the moment. NOW 0.01BTC

NOW more than 3 months LATER, still waiting..

The first response (3 MAY 2014) of A LOT of the same ticket answer from cryptsy:

Hello Danilo,

We are very sorry that you are having this issue.

PHS is currently offline for maintenance.
We are asking users to please be patient while
our tech team is working to fix the problem.
Rest assured that your coins are safe and
your transactions will process as soon as
the tech team brings it back online.

Again, we are very sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Cynthia
Cryptsy.com

8 MAY 2014

Hello Danilo,

Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.

Currently PHS is offline for maintenance.Please know that your coins are safe, and should be returning soon.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

Another ticket response from 8 MAY 2014 (5 DAYS LATER)

Hello Danilo,

Thank you for contacting us!

PHS wallet is under maintenance as we are awaiting updates from the developer. We will update you soon as it is back online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com

Hello Danilo,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue and I apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced.

I am showing the transaction already posted in your account. Sorry for the delay.
Thank you kindly for your patience.

PhilosopherStone   9YAm2QtHsJZeeVAZyoavQfH2QMHkM4XeJM   2523.09539000 PHS   0.01000000 PHS   2523.08539000 PHS   Yes   190.38.7.135   2014-05-08 08:12:53   2014-05-02 13:17:09   Yes   
TrxID: f5a4b340bd36de85e5120ce3b7524e6db252888238d30285fe12c844b1aa90e2
Processed Time: 2014-05-02 13:20:07    Confirms: 3403    BlockHash: 0000000014d98c4a70844566591ae268860ed5bb46c4924934569163ebed0647

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

NOW 9 MAY 2014 (6 days LATER)

Hello Danilo,

I apologized for the inconvenience this has caused you.
I have escalated this ticket to our tech support team. Please give this 24-72 hrs as our tech support team must respond in order of tickets received. Please let me know when your withdrawal has gone thru.

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

14 MAY 2014. 11 days LATER

Hello Danilo,

Thank you for being patient.I apologized for the delay but we are stil working on the coins up to this moment it is still undermaintenance.Please bear with us. I will be updating you once the coins would be up and running.Thank you so much and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

20 MAY 2014 (17 DAYS LATER)

Hello Danilo,

I really apologized for the delay.I have escalated this ticket to our tech support team. Please let me know when your withdrawal has gone thru.

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

25 JUN 2014 (52 DAYS LATER) i received this mail:

Dear Danilo Moretto,

Our Support Rep has indicated that your Ticket (#139250) has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

Sincerely,
TicketsSupport Team

Can you believe it?Huh?

ALSO mails like this: "We assume your issue is resolved after waiting for a response from you for 5 days. We are guessing your issue was resolve satisfactorily. If you require more assistance please contact us in a new ticket. Thanks again for using Cryptsy.com"

i opened more than 10 tickets. and the answer was:

Hello Danilo,

We are terribly sorry that your issue has not been resolved at this time.
It should be resolved very soon. In the meantime I am escalating this ticket
to our technical support team for further review.

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com

I send mentions in twitter too!

So, is there in the UNIVERSE someone that can explain me that?

is there in the UNIVERSE someone that can defend cryptsy?

More than 3 months later, and the "altcoin" i made invest (PHS), now the value from 0.5BTC at the moment, is now 0.01BTC
I ask cryptsy.com, bigVern and all the scam people working in this site:

IF YOU ARE NOT A SCAM? WHAT ARE YOU cryptsy.com?

^typical...i have pages upon pages of this sh1t !!!!  Roll Eyes

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
kitano

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:30:34 PM

4 btc stuck last 24h
Did you get your money? Are you a verified user?
I'm concerned about these cases.
I used Cryptsy in the past, but I don't know if I am going to use it in the future.
proctologic

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:25:55 AM

4 btc stuck last 24h
I used Cryptsy in the past, but I don't know if I am going to use it in the future.

I am a verified user
I have 1.4BTC withdraws still pending since April and get no response in tickets or live support so i have filed complaints to

http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/

Attorney General of Florida
http://www.safeflorida.net/

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:41:58 AM

Im still waiting on the email you were going to send or your username in a PM to work your issue...

^check your email bud! ~ lets make a deal!!!  Cool    ~~~*then maybe we can go shooting!!! LoL!!!

leoragraves666

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:01:16 PM

4 btc stuck last 24h

I did, today and lost usd in process since I waited more than a week to get my coins... Thank you and never again

PC & Mac repairs
kitano

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:16:40 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 02:27:11 PM by kitano

After these cases I think that the trading volume on Cryptsy is mostly fake. They don't want lose their coins and delay the customers withdrawal until a next deposit of a new customer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: