Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a 1.2 BTC Loan for 1.5 BTC return in 8 days  (Read 1592 times)
Harley997 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:23:20 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 12:02:32 PM by Harley997

Hello,

I am looking for a 1.2 BTC loan which I can use to invest in my online business and I will also use $100 for personal reasons, I do not do this full time it is more of a "side job" but as its coming increasingly profitable I would like to have the money to start this off and possibly work from home full time on this. I also work a full time job earning $2000 a month, I am expecting to make the money back sooner but as I get paid my $2000 in 8 days I can guarantee money back on this date if not before. How can I go about getting this loan, is anyone interested in helping me out?

many thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

You can provide collateral. Any guarantees are useless, that means nothing.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:31:39 PM

A special post designed just for this!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Harley997 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:38:03 PM

I cannot do that as I don't have that money RIGHT NOW, this is why I want a loan, otherwise I would just loan it off myself and save giving away 0.3 BTC in 8 days time.. The problem here is that I don't have ANY bitcoins right now and what I do have I need to put in gas and be able to eat for the next 8 days and pay my bills.

PRIMEDICE
byt411

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:40:44 PM

I cannot do that as I don't have that money RIGHT NOW, this is why I want a loan, otherwise I would just loan it off myself and save giving away 0.3 BTC in 8 days time.. The problem here is that I don't have ANY bitcoins right now and what I do have I need to put in gas and be able to eat for the next 8 days and pay my bills.

Sorry about that, but I can assure you that you're not getting a loan of this size here without collateral.
Sell your computer, maybe?
Harley997 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:43:00 PM

Sorry about that, but I can assure you that you're not getting a loan of this size here without collateral.

Ah really :/? And no why would I do that lol... I won't be able to hold the BTC or even work on my site without a computer haha.

PRIMEDICE
byt411

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:44:17 PM

Ah really :/? And no why would I do that lol... I won't be able to hold the BTC or even work on my site without a computer haha.

Your site? Is that your job, or something?
You can hold BTC on paper wallets and written down private keys.
Harley997 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:50:44 PM

Your site? Is that your job, or something?
You can hold BTC on paper wallets and written down private keys.
Yes my website and no it is not my job, I class it as a form of income but it is not my job, I work as a full time IT Technician and first line support 45 hours a week. And yes you can, I never thought of that, but my computer will still be handy so I can log on to my server and cpanel etc. Thanks for your help anyway if I cannot get this loan I think I will have to ask for multiple small ones from different people...

Many thanks

PRIMEDICE
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:58:04 PM

$2000 is wow, a low pay for a job like that (if your located where I'm at, Canada.)
My question is how you have absolutely no money right now.  I wouldn't be lending to anyone who has no idea how to manage their own money.
Harley997 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:02:35 PM

$2000 is wow, a low pay for a job like that (if your located where I'm at, Canada.)
My question is how you have absolutely no money right now.  I wouldn't be lending to anyone who has no idea how to manage their own money.
Of course I have money, I have more than 1.2 BTC in my BANK but that would mean converting it to BTC when I need to keeep that money to pay for my car, bills, food etc my car is over $400 a month and I have been in 10's of thousands in debt with the banks years ago so I don't want to start going over my limits like I did when I had no clue what the value of money was. I know how to manage money now, I am managing it fine I have been around money and gone through the ups and downs and learnt what I need to learn. living good for some time now.  Also with my job, yes it is low but were I live (UK) that is half decent pay, I am on more money than all of my friends, although that doesn't matter the only thing that matters right now is this loan.

I will be willing to sort out some sort of deal in return, maybe 1.5 BTC back and a cut every month from my project (1-5% cut which is roughly $10-50) as this money will give me the boots I need to turn this around.

PRIMEDICE
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:09:17 PM

if I cannot get this loan I think I will have to ask for multiple small ones from different people...

And this will makes you getting harder to get a loan. Smiley
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:12:08 PM

I cannot do that as I don't have that money RIGHT NOW
And why do you need it "RIGHT NOW" (sic.), if you can just wait for your next paycheck?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Harley997 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

if I cannot get this loan I think I will have to ask for multiple small ones from different people...

I need to get this loan somewhere maybe 0.4 BTC or something from 3 people.. I can understand you guys why you are like this totally, as I have been  in the same position, I just really hope i can get this somewhere.. I don't feel comfortable with BTCJam, that website seems dodgy..

PRIMEDICE
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:14:20 PM

I don't feel comfortable with BTCJam, that website seems dodgy..
I'm sorry, but I have to inform you that you seem very "dodgy"...

byt411

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:18:33 PM

I need to get this loan somewhere maybe 0.4 BTC or something from 3 people.. I can understand you guys why you are like this totally, as I have been  in the same position, I just really hope i can get this somewhere.. I don't feel comfortable with BTCJam, that website seems dodgy..

Look, you won't get a loan at all, and splitting it doesn't matter. No one will lend without collateral.
Harley997 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:19:02 PM

And why do you need it "RIGHT NOW" (sic.), if you can just wait for your next paycheck?
Because If I do not have the money before midnight tomorrow or tonight I believe my server will shut down and also I would like to upgrade the server and hire a coder I already have been in contact with to start some projects on there. My pay check is to far away for this to happen by then I would have lost hundreds of dollars so it would be cheaper for me to take a 1.2 BTC loan and pay back 1.5 BTC 8 days later than just leave it down. I hope you understand.

PRIMEDICE
Harley997 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:21:34 PM

I don't feel comfortable with BTCJam, that website seems dodgy..
I'm sorry, but I have to inform you that you seem very "dodgy"...
Look if i wanted to scam someone I would have gone right to that site with a load of fake shitty info from deep web I can easily buy and just scam thousands of dollars from people, I am looking for a genuine investment which I will return, if you are going to continue to post information or comments which has absolutely no use to me what so ever please do not post on my thread.

PRIMEDICE
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:23:57 PM

Because If I do not have the money before midnight tomorrow or tonight I believe my server will shut down and also I would like to upgrade the server and hire a coder I already have been in contact with to start some projects on there. My pay check is to far away for this to happen by then I would have lost hundreds of dollars so it would be cheaper for me to take a 1.2 BTC loan and pay back 1.5 BTC 8 days later than just leave it down. I hope you understand.

So therefore, you still don't know how to manage money.  You knew this day was coming, yet you did nothing about it.  Hey, if you can't pay for the server, then you can't pay for the server.  Undecided
Harley997 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:32:49 PM

So therefore, you still don't know how to manage money.  You knew this day was coming, yet you did nothing about it.  Hey, if you can't pay for the server, then you can't pay for the server.  Undecided
Actually I never, I was sure I bought a 3 month subscription until I had my 48 hour notice from them not to long ago saying I only had 1 month. So my fault? Yes more than likely, bad money management? No.

PRIMEDICE
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:34:18 PM

My pay check is to far away for this to happen
How much "far away"?
So will you actually be able to repay the loan?
Did you already send money to an exchange?

Since you supposedly already have the cash, why don't you just use some other fast method such as localbitcoins? Their commissions should be lower than what you are offering here anyway.

Because If I do not have the money before midnight tomorrow or tonight I believe my server will shut down
[...]
by then I would have lost hundreds of dollars so it would be cheaper for me to take a 1.2 BTC loan and pay back 1.5 BTC 8 days later than just leave it down. I hope you understand.
I do not, sorry.
If there were so many dollars at stake, why didn't you plan this in advance, what happened?

edit: is BTC their only payment method accepted? (hint: likely it isn't)
so why don't you just pay with a credit/debit card?

and also I would like to upgrade the server and hire a coder I already have been in contact with to start some projects on there.
This can definitely wait the few days you need for your money to reach the exchange.
This is getting shadier by the minute...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: