Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theymos you have 48 hours  (Read 6055 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:57:06 AM

Theymos I have found out your little Paraipan plot. You have 48 hours to make a statement and come clean or things will get really bad for you. Time starts now 4:01 pm eastern time January 15th.

48 hours are up! where is the news?.....Did this user get banned?
no, he isnt banned
Why aren't you posting from your admin account? I think doing so would make your post a lot more authoritative and make it appear less of signature spam. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:59:38 AM

Theymos I have found out your little Paraipan plot. You have 48 hours to make a statement and come clean or things will get really bad for you. Time starts now 4:01 pm eastern time January 15th.

no, he isnt banned
Why aren't you posting from your admin account? I think doing so would make your post a lot more authoritative and make it appear less of signature spam. Wink

So funny when they forget to take off their socks. Cheesy

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 03:03:36 AM

no, he isnt banned

you guys are idiots, there is this thing known as the mod log, you can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:05:15 AM

no, he isnt banned

you guys are idiots, there is this thing known as the mod log, you can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

Still funny. Smiley

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 03:07:02 AM

no, he isnt banned

Still funny. Smiley
its funny that you guys think I don't know what i'm talking about

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:11:47 AM

not all bans are shown on the modlog. but even if OP is banned he can make another account and post here.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:12:13 AM

no, he isnt banned

Still funny. Smiley
its funny that you guys think I don't know what i'm talking about

When did this become about you?

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 03:14:19 AM

not all bans are shown on the modlog. but even if OP is banned he can make another account and post here.
if theymos bans him, its gonna be a perma-ban, perma-bans will show there

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:21:19 AM

Autoban is permanent, unless manually removed/modified. Nuke bans and removes all of a user's posts (spambots usually).  Manually applied bans won't show up in the modlog, those are usually temporary, but not always.

I'm not saying that theymos banned OP. like I said, it's not like a ban would have any effect on their ability to create another account.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:31:38 AM

"Theymos you have 2,000 hours."

Maybe the OP was trying to tell Theymos something obvious and that was it?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:55:44 PM

"Theymos you have 2,000 hours."

Maybe the OP was trying to tell Theymos something obvious and that was it?

Lol, you made my day  Grin.

It was obvious that the OP is only a troll, one of many....
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:16:03 PM

if theymos bans him, its gonna be a perma-ban, perma-bans will show there

I read somewhere that only mods can permaban. Admins can only temporary bann. however, Theymos could always crease a newbie account, update it to mod, bann that user accoutn and quickly change it back!

Also, banning this user would make Theymos look like he doesn't care for others' opinions, so he probably would not do this!
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:01:54 AM

Reading this forum is more entertaining than any movie i've seen in the last 2 years. Is there anyone selling Popcorn directly in exchange of Bitcoin? that's as much I could buy with what I get with the sig campaign but im always happy to contribute to the Bitcoin economy. Maybe I can get some discount ones thanks to Mike Hearn and his R3 friend's dump.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:39:03 AM

I'm sure the OP was banned.....I know there is the Mod log but who the hell wants to search it for a ban on this user? NOT ME!

If the OP was banned it's pretty unfair to ban him "IF" he had dirt on the owner.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:49:14 AM

I'm sure the OP was banned.....I know there is the Mod log but who the hell wants to search it for a ban on this user? NOT ME!

If the OP was banned it's pretty unfair to ban him "IF" he had dirt on the owner.

OP is the lamb who is beyond all banishment. Theymos could nuke the thread I guess. But he seems to have a sense of humour.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: