Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin did it!  (Read 2699 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:37:06 PM

Still, Russian ties with BRICS countries are mostly economical, not political.
This countries have very different politic agenda, so it's hard to excerpt they make some kind of political organisation or group, but in some areas (trade, economy etc.) they will cooperate.

Most of the BRICS nations have frosty relations with the USA.

Brazil - The current left-wing government is not as pro-US as the previous right-wing governments. And the divide appears to be worsening. The elections are due in a few months, but the left is going to win.

China - Mildly anti-US, as many of its rivals are pro-US.

India - Has turned from neutral to anti-US recently, after the change in government.

South Africa - Zuma is definitely not pro-US.

This will help the Russians.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:59:12 PM

Political and economical systems are too different due to mentality. It was very hard to merge chinese implementation Marxism-Leninism with  Soviet one. Imagine what could happen if you would try to merge it with modern russian implementation of neo-conservatism, it will be an absolutely crazy thing.
BigBoozie

Activity: 52
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:02:04 AM

USA thinks that it is "The greatest country in the world", it is not, "The greatest debt in the world" is only thing that is greatest about USA.

Pution can create a paradigm shift, he is most powerful man in the world, good strategist and stands behind some values (other than making money, which is only value West believs in)

trader001

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

USA thinks that it is "The greatest country in the world", it is not, "The greatest debt in the world" is only thing that is greatest about USA.

Pution can create a paradigm shift, he is most powerful man in the world, good strategist and stands behind some values (other than making money, which is only value West believs in)

Despite the debt problem, US is still the greatest country in the world for the local population. The government still provide safety net and health care for the senior. Can you say the same thing about Russia and third world country?
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:45:04 PM

Despite the debt problem, US is still the greatest country in the world for the local population. The government still provide safety net and health care for the senior. Can you say the same thing about Russia and third world country?

what? So it's the best country in the world for Americans is that what you mean? I'll be the devil advocate here and I'd say that the American health care system is not even worthy of the one given in many thirdworld countries.....and safety as well (crime rates) . Now is Russia any better ? absolutely not they are still suffering from the fall of the USSR and still rebuilding, but from an objective point of view, Putin is defending the geopolitical interest of his country
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:57:13 PM

It's true that USA is very far from ideal but still they have a much more to offer to their citizens than most other countries in the world.
Putin is strong man and politician but his influence is mostly in the former USSR area ad it's obvious that he want to restore USSR.
But, I think that very soon he will find out that he is not so powerful as he think and that he can't go against everybody else.
He may gain something in short term but it will loose in long term.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Matze

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:25:04 PM

I honestly don't believe the cold war ever ended in the first place.
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:46:55 AM

I honestly don't believe the cold war ever ended in the first place.

One war ended, that open the door and opportunities for another war.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 11:26:54 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 11:52:29 AM by Nemo1024

A brilliant bit of writing by Lada Ray:
http://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/08/15/is-putin-part-of-nwo/

But never mind that little hiccup… It’s still undoubtedly Putin who starts wars all over the world, unseats governments, creates areas of instability and arms/trains terrorists. To follow the Western logic of absurd to the end, it must have been Putin who invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, trained/armed Al Qaeda, bombed Libya and Serbia. Putin was certainly the one who masterminded and created Wall Street and the world of virtually worthless Western money; he supported the banksters and their predatory practices around the world. Putin is behind the greedy global US and UK corporations, and he masterfully manipulates public opinion through the Western MSM he controls. Why not? If Putin can personally poison a US stooge in Kiev, why can’t he do all the above as well?

At night he personally sneaks into Ukraine, bombs innocent civilians in Donbass, and yes, he was the sniper who personally shot people on Kiev maidan. He is also to blame for the civil war in Ukraine. At least that’s what Ukro MSM would have you believe. Grotesque?

But wait, that’s not all!

Another bit from Germany: a German politician announced recently that Russia should be denied the right to host the 2018 football (soccer) World Cup as a result of flight MH17 Boeing 777 catastrophe in Ukraine, because… Russia cannot guarantee the safety of Russian airspace. I always thought Germans were smart and well-educated. But I must have been thinking of some other Germans. For the slow ones, one more time: Boeing 777 flew over Ukraine, was shot over Ukraine, etc., etc. Germans, please buy a map and read Wikipedia or something to figure out where Ukraine is, and where Russia is.

Conclusion 1: Germans either have become very stupid ever since I knew them (as a student I had a couple of very smart German friends, Anke and Michel, and I’d been to Germany a couple of times), or they are so thoroughly under the US thumb that all they can do is parrot what lies US dumps on them. Sad, sad, sad!

Conclusion 2: No matter what Russia or Putin says, or does, no matter what the evidence shows, Putin will still be culpable of all mortal sins, and Russia will still be blamed by the West, no matter how absurd.

Warning: Let me remind my readers that I warned from the very beginning of the Ukraine crisis that USA’s goal is to put a wedge, and if possible, to create a war, between Russia and EU – most importantly, Germany, as the most powerful country of the EU. Let me remind Europeans and Germans that in the course of the 20th century, Russia and Germany were successfully pitted twice against each other, which created two devastating world wars. The same forces that succeeded back than, are trying to play the old card. And judging by how Germans act, they ARE succeeding yet again. It won’t matter how low-key, reasonably and peacefully Russia acts, if Germany takes the bait again, and again, as it did in 1914 and 1941… Russian Emperor Nikolay II tried to convince parties to resolve the conflict peacefully in 1914; in 1930s Stalin tried for years to create anti-Hitler coalition with the West. None of this worked. UK (Great Britain), USA and of course, Germany, still led the world into two world wars!

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Dyklotz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:40:26 PM

Putin looking straight outta Statham movie on that poster.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: