Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL YOUR BITCOIN for 20% OVER BITSTAMP! MoneyPak, Vanilla, REloadit.  (Read 8099 times)
prophetmopic (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:00:12 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 08:44:35 PM by prophetmopic

I am BUYING bitcoin for 20% OVER BITSTAMP for a limited time! I have MoneyPak, REloadit, and Vanilla Reloads.

You can use MoneyPak to load PayPal accounts. You can also load them onto a prepaid card and cash them out at an ATM. I have all different amounts of MoneyPaks. Contact me to see what I currently have available. I usually have at least $2500 on hand every day. This is the fastest way to cash out Bitcoin.

Disclaimer: The reload packs are not purchased by me, they are purchased by my own customers. They are all purchased with cash. Every reload pack will come with a picture of the cash receipt and the reload pack. I check them all to make sure they are valid before sending them to you. I have traded 100s of MoneyPaks for Bitcoin over the past few months with dozens of repeat customers. I have not had a single customer have any issues with my service. 100% satisfaction Smiley Check my feedback on localbitcoins!

If you're skeptical please start with a smaller trade and work your way up to larger amounts. Please trade with me on LOCALBITCOINS.COM so we both have escrow protection! https://localbitcoins.com/p/prophetmopic2/

I have also completed trades with hero members on bitcointalk.

I am usually on to trade from 2PM - 5PM EST and 8PM-10PM EST

Check below for current rate :

CURRENT RATE : 20% OVER BITSTAMP = If bitcoin value is $400 I will give you $480 in MoneyPak.

ATTENTION: PLEASE BE AWARE OF SOMEONE WITH THE USERNAME "prophetmorpic" trying to impersonate me.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:03:21 PM

Wait, are you buying it or selling it.. Im a bit confused. Also, dont use moneypaks, they will nix your account after just a couple of deposits...
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:18:15 PM

I edited the post. Hopefully it's more clear now. I am BUYING BITCOIN for 20% OVER BITSTAMP. So if current bitstamp rate is $560 I will give you $700 for your bitcoin.
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:21:46 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 08:32:42 PM by bigasic

how many will you sell? Ive never used localbitcoins, so how does it work? Is localbitcoin an escrow, of course, I wouldn't do this unless i felt protected somehow.. Hmm, after thinking about it, something sounds fishy. no offense but you also only have a couple of posts here.. get some credibility under your belt and then make an offer..
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:41:43 PM

you have the receipts that say paid by cash?
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:44:39 PM

you have the receipts that say paid by cash?

Yes Smiley I have photos of the receipts for every MoneyPak, Vanilla Reload, and REloadit.
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:51:08 PM

how many will you sell? Ive never used localbitcoins, so how does it work? Is localbitcoin an escrow, of course, I wouldn't do this unless i felt protected somehow.. Hmm, after thinking about it, something sounds fishy. no offense but you also only have a couple of posts here.. get some credibility under your belt and then make an offer..

LocalBitcoins has an escrow service that protects you. I provide you with the MoneyPak code and receipt then you cash it out and release the bitcoin. Why not just start small with a $20 transaction then work your way up to larger transactions?

I'm buying BTC at 20% over bitstamp until I get credibility under my belt. Most likely for a few more weeks. Once I've built my reputation I'll be buying BTC at bitstamp.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:51:30 PM

How much btc are you willing to buy? I'd be willing to take vanilla. I have over 100+ transactions on LBC, but would prefer to keep the transaction on this forum though. Your LBC account is still very new.

prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:59:25 PM

How much btc are you willing to buy? I'd be willing to take vanilla. I have over 100+ transactions on LBC, but would prefer to keep the transaction on this forum though. Your LBC account is still very new.

I just ran out of Vanilla today. I have 90% MoneyPak and 10% Reloadit. I'm going to stock up on Vanilla again over the next few days.

I'm willing to buy as much BTC as you're willing to exchange. Depends on the rate. Ideally I don't want to trade too much at 20%. We can use escrow if you'd like. I'll go first either way since you have a lot of posts here and you say you have a lot of transactions on LBC. Depending on the size of the transaction we would obviously split it up into smaller amounts. PM me. Please link me to your LBC profile as well Smiley
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 09:10:43 PM

I just ran out of Vanilla today. I have 90% MoneyPak and 10% Reloadit. I'm going to stock up on Vanilla again over the next few days.

I'm willing to buy as much BTC as you're willing to exchange. Depends on the rate. Ideally I don't want to trade too much at 20%. We can use escrow if you'd like. I'll go first either way since you have a lot of posts here and you say you have a lot of transactions on LBC. Depending on the size of the transaction we would obviously split it up into smaller amounts. PM me. Please link me to your LBC profile as well Smiley

I'm willing to exchange $5k worth of btc, which will max out a Amex BlueBird with vanilla reloads. Can you swing this amount? I'm not accepting moneypack, it's about to be banned soon and too many current problems with it.

My profile on LBC has 100+ transactions with 100+ different buyers, 100% feedback score. You have a few transactions on there, but you just registered 5 days ago. I still prefer we keep the transaction on here, as LBC's built in escrow will chip away from the margins. You'd be sending first, then I send the btc once I load the vanilla on a bluebird. If you agree to this, we can work it out in PM, and I'll also message you on LBC.

prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:21:18 PM

I'm willing to exchange $5k worth of btc, which will max out a Amex BlueBird with vanilla reloads. Can you swing this amount? I'm not accepting moneypack, it's about to be banned soon and too many current problems with it.

My profile on LBC has 100+ transactions with 100+ different buyers, 100% feedback score. You have a few transactions on there, but you just registered 5 days ago. I still prefer we keep the transaction on here, as LBC's built in escrow will chip away from the margins. You'd be sending first, then I send the btc once I load the vanilla on a bluebird. If you agree to this, we can work it out in PM, and I'll also message you on LBC.

I can do that but I would like to split the payments up for my own safety. I send you $1000, you send me BTC. I send you another $1000, you send me BTC. Until we reach $5000. We can do that all in one day or over the period of a few days. I'm PMing you now.
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:07:42 PM

I have a lot of moneypak left. I'm running low on Vanilla and REloadit.
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:20:05 PM

Ton of MoneyPak left still. At least $10,000

I have around $1000 in Vanilla right now and around $2000 in REloadit.

I would love to do some smaller transactions with trusted members to build reputation Smiley
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:26:48 PM

Just completed a trade with OP for Vanilla Reload. He went first, I sent him btc after I used the codes. All is good, although I do want to point out one thing just to be upfront about everything: he did not purchase these VR himself, but rather they are from his customers. It shouldn't be a problem as long as they were paid with cash and can provide picture of both receipt and actual card.

prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:20:34 AM

Just completed a trade with OP for Vanilla Reload. He went first, I sent him btc after I used the codes. All is good, although I do want to point out one thing just to be upfront about everything: he did not purchase these VR himself, but rather they are from his customers. It shouldn't be a problem as long as they were paid with cash and can provide picture of both receipt and actual card.

Thank you for the feedback Smiley That is correct. I have not purchased the reload packs myself. They are from my own customers. I have never had a problem with this. All reload packs come with a photo of the receipt and card showing cash purchase and numbers.

I just restocked everything! I have MoneyPak, Vanilla, and REloadit. Check my profile on LBC to see my feedback!

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/prophetmopic/

I am selling Vanilla and REloadit for 90% of bitstamp now, and MoneyPak for 80% of bitstamp.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 09:01:23 AM

So you are no longer buying @ 120% of stamp price?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:19:34 AM

i think he still is with gdmp only
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:25:50 PM

I'm buying BTC for 120% of bitstamp price for GreenDot MoneyPak

I'm buying 110% for Reloadit and Vanilla Reload.

marktowbridge

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:05:25 PM

if you can do 25% over bitstamp, we have a deal and we can deal thru localbitcoins.
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:16:37 PM

20% over bitstamp is already a very good rate. I've traded $40,000 over the past 2 weeks just on localbitcoins with that rate.

Today I have around $2000 in MoneyPak, and $2000 in Vanilla. Amounts range from $20-$500. Most of them are right around $200
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: