Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow service from Gondel :)  (Read 1055 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:54:04 PM

Hello all!
Recently I am online lot of time like more then 8 hours for sure during the day and the night Smiley
My timezone is GMT +2 and if you are interested I can help you with an escrow service if needed. This is my first time offering and escrow service, but think I will secure your deals a lot. I am a long term user of BTCtalk and I will be happy to help you with something. My service for now will be free of charge or if you think you can tip me if you like my service. If someone interested please leave me a PM or write down here as I prefer a transparent process on the forum!

Best Regards,

Gondel
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:56:51 PM

Wrong section buddy. Escrow service offerings goes here  Wink:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

PS - and you should probably get A LOT more transactions and rep before anyone can trust you as an escrow.

gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:26:59 PM

Wrong section buddy. Escrow service offerings goes here  Wink:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

PS - and you should probably get A LOT more transactions and rep before anyone can trust you as an escrow.
Well really sorry for putting this topic here, didnt know where to tell people about this.
Well, about trust .. It is really not sure if someone bought your profile with lot of positive trust and I am also not hiding here.
I am Bulgarian who is addicted to BTC ( HAHA Cheesy This sounds suspicious by itself already Cheesy Cheesy )
No really, I iwll love to help you and to talk with you on skype or prove I am a real person. At least I can tell you that I am running very positive business where I accept BTC as payment, Me and my wife opened the first Kid hair saloon on Sofia Bulgaria especially for Kids and we accept BTC Smiley WE are the Happy Balloon Smiley Cheack us out on http://veselbalon.com ...an English translation is coming soon Smiley
Wish you luck and I will somehow move this topic to other section...not sure how to do that Smiley
BR

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:16:53 PM

Yeah.. I wouldn't recommend anyone using this user as escrow for big amounts.  For obvious reasons, and I think gondel knows it. 
DannyElfman

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:19:08 PM

Yeah, do you have any trades as refereces ? Where did you prove your trustworthyness?

This spot for rent.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:26:12 AM

wrong section go to service
elitenoob

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:15:19 AM

Yeah.. I wouldn't recommend anyone using this user as escrow for big amounts.  For obvious reasons, and I think gondel knows it. 
But you recommend yourself? Ehm so i say that your positive trust earnings are part of a ponzi...lol
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:23:08 AM

But you recommend yourself? Ehm so i say that your positive trust earnings are part of a ponzi...lol

Where exactly do I recommend myself? 
elitenoob

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:26:28 AM

Yeah.. I wouldn't recommend anyone using this user as escrow for big amounts.  For obvious reasons, and I think gondel knows it.  

When you say user X is bad it looks like you are the better option...at least its my point of view ^^
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:45:39 AM

Yeah.. I wouldn't recommend anyone using this user as escrow for big amounts.  For obvious reasons, and I think gondel knows it.  

When you say user X is bad it looks like you are the better option...at least its my point of view ^^

I am notsaying he is bad, I'm simply stating the obvious, that he shouldn't be trusted with big amounts.  I did not recommend myself in anyway, at least from my point of view :-/
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:31:45 AM

I am notsaying he is bad, I'm simply stating the obvious, that he shouldn't be trusted with big amounts.  I did not recommend myself in anyway, at least from my point of view :-/

Doesn't come across that way to me. The point is that someone can't just up and say "I will be an escrow!"

Some sort of reputation/trust must be established in prior trades. It's an unwritten yet completely necessary rule. (Assuming we are aiming for legitimacy)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:50:18 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 07:01:38 AM by gondel

And why you are not recommending me? What is the problem? Yes, i dont have any trust rating for now, but trust rating on this forum is not realistic at all. There is lot of fake trust around here from people with huge amount of fake accounts. Anyway if you do not want to use my service go somewhere else. No offense.
BR
Gondel
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:05:37 AM

Yeah, do you have any trades as refereces ? Where did you prove your trustworthyness?
Hello,
I have lot of trades which are not on this forum. I am not hiding or something, as i said you can find me very easy if you want to.
I see lot of people doing fake trades and also trying to gain trust with some loans, I didnt do this.
I was just trying to be in some help to the forum members.
BR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: