Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN!] -- [MAG] << MagCoin >> [X11 || No PREMINE/IPO || Fast]  (Read 15901 times)
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:55:12 AM

Where is all the hash at?
All listed pools have like 20% of the total hash!
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:01:45 AM

thats why its x11
its bullshit
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:09:25 AM

thats pretty neat trick
oh no huge premine to dump
we set up our own pools to mine them we be secret
this guy was real good with config shyt lol
then we set up block rewards for our benefit
then we dump  Kiss
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:32:07 AM

thats pretty neat trick
then we dump  Kiss
i am a china miner, i can tell all of you,many peopel use fgpa mining X11 coin in china.
that's why gpu miner can't get a good profitability for mining X11 coin.
the X11 COIN can't prevent fpga or asic.
X11 has been cracked by fpga at this time.
so it's not fair for gpu miner.
we must ban x11 coin

new update:
x11 coin can be mined by  Scrypt ASIC at this time.that's same to maxcoin.maxcon can be mined by AntMiner

many fpge or Scrypt ASIC are mining x11,not gpu miner,for example DARKCOIN,28G NET HASH are very hard to believe
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:53:53 AM

thats pretty neat trick
then we dump  Kiss
i am a china miner, i can tell all of you,many peopel use fgpa mining X11 coin in china.
we must ban x11 coin

new update:
x11 coin can be mined by  Scrypt ASIC at this time.that's same to maxcoin.maxcon can be mined by AntMiner

many fpge or Scrypt ASIC are mining x11,not gpu miner,for example DARKCOIN,28G NET HASH are very hard to believe

Dev says that x11 is good for my ac i wont need use
i say x11 better for him cause have own pools running on fpga
all of sudden is so quiet no DEV to talkie someie poopie
magcoin-crypto (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:17:46 AM

thats pretty neat trick
then we dump  Kiss
we must ban x11 coin

new update:
x11 coin can be mined by  Scrypt ASIC at this time.that's same to maxcoin.maxcon can be mined by AntMiner

Dude, we've seen the fucking "I'm a China miner" post all fucking day in the Bitcointalk forums. It's like cancer.

We understand, you bought some scrypt ASICs. You want everyone to go back to mining scrypt. Sorry. It's not gonna happen.
Did you forget, there's something called a blockchain? If we were truly mining with a huge secret pool, that would be the main address to eat all the blocks.

BUT!

Currently the two main pools are the ones solving the blocks. All of them.

But where is that extra hashrate, you ask?

It's dead on arrival. People mining in smaller micro-pools, they may have a large hashrate combined, but if they don't find a block there's no payout. So there's a lot of dead hashrate on the network that is not actually contributing to moving the block count forward.

FPGA with x11? Sure, it's possible.

Also, you are so misinformed. Scrypt ASICs ONLY do SCRYPT. It's unchangeable. That's the way they're programmed. From how the scratchpad in scrypt works up to the fact that x11 is 11 different algorithms that SCRYPT ASICS are not equipped with, this is bullshit from head to toe.

There's you people everywhere, it's fucking sickening.

Case in point: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586407.0

Almost exactly the same arguments. Almost exactly the same BULLSHIT.
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:24:37 AM

thats pretty neat trick
then we dump  Kiss
we must ban x11 coin

new update:

It's rentals mate, just check it out: https://nicehash.com/
I've had miners with over 20gh hashrate, all rental.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:26:10 AM

thats pretty neat trick
then we dump  Kiss
we must ban x11 coin

new update:
x11 coin can be mined by  Scrypt ASIC at this time.that's same to maxcoin.maxcon can be mined by AntMiner

Dude, we've seen the fucking "I'm a China miner" post all fucking day in the Bitcointalk forums. It's like cancer.

We understand, you bought some scrypt ASICs. You want everyone to go back to mining scrypt. Sorry. It's not gonna happen.
Did you forget, there's something called a blockchain? If we were truly mining with a huge secret pool, that would be the main address to eat all the blocks.

BUT!

It's dead on arrival. People mining in smaller micro-pools, they may have a large hashrate combined, but if they don't find a block there's no payout. So there's a lot of dead hashrate on the network that is not actually contributing to moving the block count forward.

Also, you are so misinformed. Scrypt ASICs ONLY do SCRYPT. It's unchangeable. That's the way they're programmed. From how the scratchpad in scrypt works up to the fact that x11 is 11 different algorithms that SCRYPT ASICS are not equipped with, this is bullshit from head to toe.

so ur 2 pools have 2gb hashrate and you say smaller micro pools have 8 gbhash which is 4 times pool size smaller
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:28:12 AM

thats pretty neat trick
then we dump  Kiss
we must ban x11 coin

new update:

BUT!

so ur 2 pools have 2gb hashrate and you say smaller micro pools have 8 gbhash which is 4 times pool size smaller

It can be private pools, some people rent some large hashes, and mine in their own pools. Seen this many times.

magcoin-crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:34:14 AM

thats pretty neat trick
then we dump  Kiss
we must ban x11 coin

new update:

BUT!

Yes. We had a single miner on p2pool with 20 gH before, and there was evidence of multiple OTHER rentals made for this launch. So put 2 and 2 together. It's fairly obvious what happened. Anyways, I'm working on magcoinj so please stop wasting my time, I need to concentrate on porting.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:37:10 AM

[/quote]

Yes. We had a single miner on p2pool with 20 gH before, and there was evidence of multiple OTHER rentals made for this launch. So put 2 and 2 together. It's fairly obvious what happened. Anyways, I'm working on magcoinj so please stop wasting my time, I need to concentrate on porting.
[/quote]

bro block 420 421 422 were at another pool i was ur single 20 mg on p2pool u dont even have net hash rate on p2p is conviently missing
magcoin-crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

[/quote]

bro block 420 421 422 were at another pool i was ur single 20 mg on p2pool u dont even have net hash rate on p2p is conviently missing
[/quote]

This p2p front-end doesn't have the net hash, oh my god.
When will you stop trolling?
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:50:25 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]
you work on the coin it will need much more than u can give it
8 gbs of micro pool hash  what a joke ur a jerk goodbye chinaman
magcoin-crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:02:08 AM

[/quote]
[/quote]

You are such an asshole!
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:21:54 AM

[/quote]

You are such an asshole!
[/quote]
thats a capital A s shole
and i'll take that as a compliment  , Inever expected a DEV to like a miner u like investers to steal their money  dont u
but guess what you will never get it ha ha loser
magcoin-crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:25:29 AM

You are such an asshole!
[/quote]
thats a capital A s shole
and i'll take that as a compliment  , Inever expected a DEV to like a miner u like investers to steal their money  dont u
but guess what you will never get it ha ha loser
[/quote]

Stop harassing me or I will report you.
Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:24:16 AM

So over all hows it going dev? What is the total hash on this coin. I stayed away because of the block times. Just wondering if I made a mistake? You are very active and care very much about this coin, so I hope all is well. You are a rare dev and I would like to see you succeed.

What is the verdict everyone?

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:58:03 AM

You guys don't mind if I instamine a few blocks eh?
shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:17:50 AM

thats pretty neat trick
then we dump  Kiss
we must ban x11 coin

new update:

BUT!

magcoin-crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:12:44 PM

So over all hows it going dev? What is the total hash on this coin. I stayed away because of the block times. Just wondering if I made a mistake? You are very active and care very much about this coin, so I hope all is well. You are a rare dev and I would like to see you succeed.

What is the verdict everyone?

We stabilized hashrate, working on an Android wallet -- then an exchange (getting on one, that is).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: