Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomorrow is my birthday!  (Read 2175 times)
BowieMan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:42:19 PM

Man, I really want to know how his birthday went! I skimmed through the whole thread and everyone was just asking what he did, yet he didn't answer. Not cool, man. I hope your birthday was great, though!

Umm I'm just thinking: What if he partied too hard and something happened to him? Sad That'd be sad, man!

Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed, as well! Everyone wished him a happy birthday and he didn't even tell us how the party was. I don't think he got into an accident or something, though... Are you baked or something? Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:27:20 PM

happy birthday mate
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:15:12 PM

Man, I really want to know how his birthday went! I skimmed through the whole thread and everyone was just asking what he did, yet he didn't answer. Not cool, man. I hope your birthday was great, though!

Umm I'm just thinking: What if he partied too hard and something happened to him? Sad That'd be sad, man!
Maybe he is still partying.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:18:22 PM

Maybe he is still partying.

nah, the birthday was 2 days ago

he ended up in a hospital

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: