Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 06:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Custom Gaming Ladder League and Tournament Script plus template 1BTC  (Read 1361 times)
lJesterl (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:00:47 AM

This was a site I created for myself to run a community for a older game trying to revive it. Not enough people played the game to make it worth keeping on keeping on.

Everything was 100% custom created by me. The template, the ladder scripts and tournament scripts. I also created an Anti-Cheat client for the community. The template and custom scripts are for sale. First come first server. I will only sell to 1 person. I could probably get a lot more than what I am asking but I want someone to put my work to good use and I know how hard it is to start a site.

You can use the scripts for any game or multiple games like gamebattles if you would like. You are welcome to do with them as you please, even resale. Asking 1 BTC  PM or email me so i can get the script to you or setup for you for free. Email derekhoneycutt@gmail.com

I do not have a host right now screenshots can be seen here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8_lylua4VJZU3dvWXU3eHc3RFk/edit?pli=1
My script is 100% custom made by me and 100% bug free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: