Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:12:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you heard about bubbleiws?  (Read 1899 times)
dipal (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:13:52 AM

I have come across 1 blogger website called bubbleiws. This blog is basically giving an opportunity to write your thoughts and based on how original you write they pay you for the likes, comments and views you get on your posts. each user is allowed to post 10 articles per day
Each like , view or comment on article will earn 1 cent . Concept seems good and Payout is given when it reaches to 50$ via paypal. you can actually get payment after proper verification of their admin and it takes 30 days to get your wallet funded
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 11:50:29 AM

I have come across 1 blogger website called bubbleiws. This blog is basically giving an opportunity to write your thoughts and based on how original you write they pay you for the likes, comments and views you get on your posts. each user is allowed to post 10 articles per day
Each like , view or comment on article will earn 1 cent . Concept seems good and Payout is given when it reaches to 50$ via paypal. you can actually get payment after proper verification of their admin and it takes 30 days to get your wallet funded
Bubblews is filled with so much low quality content i don't think they will get any traffic from major search engines.
As they say if something sounds too good to be true , it's might not be true.
Bubblews just make partial payments and almost 85%+ of the users don't get paid, It doesn't take too much time to reach withdrawal threshold so you'll find that eventually. 

Datcracktho

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:52:46 AM

How much can you make monthly?
Audriex

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:06:23 PM

Never heard of it. Why not make your own blog and earn all the revenues from it.
swingline

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 12:43:36 PM

Probably make more just spinning articles for adsense blogs.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:18:22 PM

Used it a lot earlier

They have random payouts, so they pay some people, some don't

It's purely luck

I gave up when I heard this

Looking for a signature campaign.
hyipworld

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:48:28 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 11:14:11 AM by hyipworld

I have wasted my lots of time on bubblews. you write daily some articles and you reach at minimum withdraw amount but when you withdraw your amount . it's not pay to you . there is no mail from admin why this amount doesn't pay to you :p .then you realize you waste your precious time on bubblews  .
HarmonLi

Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:17:38 AM

Ummm how much exposure do they get, though... If no one likes or comments on you content, why would you go through all the pain of writing that stuff? And are they legit? I mean, working for them upfront for a month and then you don't see any money, seems scammy. Why aren't they using Bitcoin, also?

dipal (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:22:56 AM

Can any one share how i can earn from my own blog ? Is it possible to earn from blogger.com initially if I start writing daily few articles for myself on blogger ? and attach the same with google adsense or adsense alternative banners ??
appreciate more feedback here
rohnearner

Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 11:29:42 AM

Can any one share how i can earn from my own blog ? Is it possible to earn from blogger.com initially if I start writing daily few articles for myself on blogger ? and attach the same with google adsense or adsense alternative banners ??
appreciate more feedback here
That depends how much traffic you get in your blog , genuine traffic not just from some traffic exchange or any other bogus trick one might apply, if You are getting a good amount of traffic you can surely turn that into a good amount of money.
 So the question is how you'll get traffic ? hmm the answer is content, as they say "content is the king" if you got that right you will get what you are asking for. Content is not just about making your own articles but selecting a niche you are good in , and than developing it further
 You must learn about keywords, directory submission and other SEO tricks that will help you to generate organic traffic . All in all it will teach you so many things whether you'll succeed or fail.

Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:27:34 PM

Wow, naan that's not a lot of money you can earn there! Also I don't know whether they're legit! Has anyone ever received money from them already? I just relax and get some money on the side for participating in the signature campaign here with PrimeDice. Stunna is an honest man!!!

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:04:29 PM

For that price, and considering the reliability of the site, I think post your stuff here while in signature campaign is way better
devonne

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:21:11 PM

have heard about it but never try it.
montello

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:29:17 PM

I've visited the site a found it fascinating but ain't given it a try.

gracejames482

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:25:31 PM

I heard about it but I never tried it.
cubanos

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:20:33 PM

Yeah... I havent got paid there. I think its scam.
xkrishna

Activity: 98

Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:32:12 PM

MICROWORKERS.COM            , DO SMALL TASKS GET PAID !!!

NOTE :   WHILE REGISTRATION PUT  ADDRESS CORRECTLY !!! THEY WILL SEND CODE IN LETTER TO UR HOME !!!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:43:06 PM

These sites are generally scams, as most people do not reach minimum payout and the site keeps their money.

If it's my money, why can't I withdraw at $1?  Go ahead and pass any paypal fees onto me...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
xkrishna

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 05:35:50 PM

I AGREE WITH YOU VOD, BUT I HAVE CASHED OUT 120 USD MYSELF !!!

xkrishna

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 05:37:51 PM

moreover mw will send u letter !!!  so ur country and identity is verified !!!

every employer looks for this website

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: