Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Cryptsy deposits from 4 June 2014 still uncredited, support ignoring me  (Read 2898 times)
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:11:36 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 12:05:58 AM by TheIrishman

I made 3 Galaxycoin withdrawals to Cryptsy from a pool (a regular pool, not P2P) on 4 June 2014 - one of 18.3970380026457 GLX and 2 of 42.3061780024682 GLX each. The deposits showed almost immediately as pending on Cryptsy, and after a few days all three were showing thousands of confirmations - but they were never credited to my balance.

On 11 June 2014, I opened a support ticket (#141104) and someone promptly responded saying they were going to look into it. By then all three deposits already had over 25K confirmations each - and that according to Cryptsy's own system. Then support asked me for the transaction ID's. I was rather puzzled by that - the deposits hadn't disappeared but rather WERE SHOWING on the exchange with over 25K confirmations each, so what the hell would they need txid's for, since the exchange's wallet had already recognized the deposits?

Then nothing happened for a LONG time, till on 12 July 2014 I finally received a message from a support staff member named Mark claiming "the problem had been solved" and telling me to contact them should I have any more problems. I logged on to Cryptsy to check and guess what - not only the deposits weren't showing as pending anymore, but they hadn't been credited to my balance either. I replied to the message saying nothing had been solved and even the pending deposits had disappeared but received no answer.

And that's basically it: no more replies from Cryptsy's support staff since 12 July 2014, despite my various ticket updates requesting that the issue be resolved definitely. It's now over 2 months since I've deposited the coins and the support team seems to be ignoring my messages.

I'm a fully verified member and I had even started referring Cryptsy to other people (already have 2 referrals). Now all I can say is that I'm really disappointed by this lack of respect for me as a user. And that's precisely the point, not the actual value of the coins (which is minimal). In my understanding, business should be conducted with ethics before all - it doesn't matter if a transaction is worth a thousand BTC or 1 satoshi, it should receive the same treatment as any other transaction. Now seriously, should I really need to have to come to these forums to post about this issue in the hope of having it resolved because the exchange's support decided to ignore me? That's as disrespectful as it's unethical, and Crypsty should be ashamed of their behavior.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:06:37 PM

Ill look into it. Typically if you saw them pending and they vanished those blocks are not in the chain but may have been sent into a fork/micro fork. Ill find out where they are at.
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:18:13 PM

Ill look into it. Typically if you saw them pending and they vanished those blocks are not in the chain but may have been sent into a fork/micro fork. Ill find out where they are at.

Please notice that they showed as pending on Cryptsy for over one month, and only disappeared after I received the last message from support on 12 July 2014 saying the problem had been solved. If there was a fork, then Cryptsy's wallet was on the same fork as the pool that sent the coins for over 1 month after the deposits.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:20:25 PM

I have our wallet guy looking at it right now so hopefully Ill get you some resolution shortly. Lack of a block explorer for galaxy is making it a tad more difficult.
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:26:35 PM

For what it's worth, there are LOTS of reports of people having the exact same issues with GLX deposits to Cryptsy wallets on one of the Galaxycoin main threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693.msg7471816#msg7471816
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:28:53 PM

For what it's worth, there are LOTS of reports of people having the exact same issues with GLX deposits to Cryptsy wallets on one of the Galaxycoin main threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693.msg6678993#msg6678993

Appreciate it I have to get with paul and figure out whats up with that coin. As long as they are in the chain and there is not a fork or something along those lines I should have a fix for all. I know its crypto but give me 24-48 hours to figure it out we will probably have to build an explorer for it.
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:32:38 PM

Appreciate it I have to get with paul and figure out whats up with that coin. As long as they are in the chain and there is not a fork or something along those lines I should have a fix for all. I know its crypto but give me 24-48 hours to figure it out we will probably have to build an explorer for it.

I appreciate what you're doing and understand the problem, BitJohn. What I'm unable to understand is why I have been ignored by your support staff for over 20 days and had to resort to posting on a public forum to get things happening.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:42:39 PM

I appreciate what you're doing and understand the problem, BitJohn. What I'm unable to understand is why I have been ignored by your support staff for over 20 days and had to resort to posting on a public forum to get things happening.

Not sure but Ill find out Smiley
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:17:52 PM

I've also had ticket #146253 open for 24 days. Grace responded immediately, then.... nothing.

I'm a bit confused about your mention of needing to build a block explorer. Why would this be necessary when Cryptsy is (a) aware of the deposit and (b) tracking and showing the correct number of confirms (I presume the small discrepancy is due to caching). Look, it's right here, being rubbed in my face every time I log in. Smiley

My deposit is also virtually worthless (*), but it's the lack of response which really bugs me.

(*) Literally, worth less, because it should have been credited and sold nearly a month ago.
ADRIATICon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:51:56 AM

Not sure but Ill find out Smiley

It's not just GLX.  I PM'd you more info.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:25:47 AM

Pending deposits have now disappeared, but have not been credited.

Ticket is still open, has now been nearly 30 days.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:49:41 AM

bump

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:37:49 AM

Pending deposits have now disappeared, but have not been credited.

Ticket is still open, has now been nearly 30 days.

That's exactly how it happened with me (see OP).
proctologic

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:40:43 PM

I have withdraws still pending since April and get no response in tickets or live support so i have filed complaints to

http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/

Attorney General of Florida

http://www.safeflorida.net/

I suggest all afflicted by Cryptsy should do it because im sick if reading tread after thread that they have scammed.

thr49

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:17:23 AM

I have withdraws still pending since April and get no response in tickets or live support so i have filed complaints to

http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/

Attorney General of Florida

http://www.safeflorida.net/

I suggest all afflicted by Cryptsy should do it because im sick if reading tread after thread that they have scammed.

I think I will also file a complain if this shit isnt resolved sometime soon coz am fed up with them!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry

I made a withdrawal of "0.30515714" which was worth 1.2 to 1.3 BTC at that time!! and a lil more on SYNC coin, u get to stake and get paid for that!!

I made the withdrawal on the 29th of July!! it says completed!! Transaction doesnt exist on block explorer!!

Contacted them... opened a ticket!! got a reply "we need 24 to 72 hours" and I gave it 3 to 4 days and contacted them again!! NO REPLY!!

Contacted them again and i got a reply "we are sorry, your payment has been placed on manual withdrawals list". I gave it 2 days and contacted them AGAIN!!! talked to their online support and he said dont worry I will make sure its resolved soon!!

Gave it another 3 days and wrote on their support site and another 3 days and wrote alot of bad things coz i was pissed!! but anyways... am sure it wont hurt their feeling coz they wont even read it!!

I need advice from you guys!! I wrote on facebook and twitter!! lol... nothing seems to be working!! alot of good experience with cryptsy!! but on the first bump, they screwed up everything!! Am an IT guy and i know bugs happen!! but comon!! reply back to me!! update me!! its been 17 days for GOD SAKE!!!! Look at sync price fluctuation through the past 17 days!!! I would have made double the amount!! NOT TO MENTION... i wasnt staking through 17 days!! and i honestly lost hope I will ever get a reply!!!
kitano

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:57:05 AM

Thank you, sir.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:40:41 PM

Issue should be resolved. Anyone else with the GLX problem PM me. Anyone depositing GLX coin should generate a new address. Seems there were about 424 of you.
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:04:21 AM

I've received a private message from BitJohn informing that the problem had been solved, logged on to Cryptsy to check and confirmed that all three deposits were finally credited.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:11:11 AM

I've received a private message from BitJohn informing that the problem had been solved, logged on to Cryptsy to check and confirmed that all three deposits were finally credited.

Yeah again sorry for the delay and any issues you had with support. Make sure if anyone else has a GLX deposit to generate a new address.
thr49

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:22:41 AM

Yeah again sorry for the delay and any issues you had with support. Make sure if anyone else has a GLX deposit to generate a new address.

what about issues with other coins!! cryptsy is just scamming us!! 20 days on coin withdrawal issue!!! no support... no reply even on facebook and twitter!!! this is too much!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: