Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: check this out.  (Read 847 times)
poisenrang (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:26:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnm4xFC2xNo

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Datcracktho

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:34:17 PM

Check the comments: "I would rather just pay with cash; money is already digitalized; I would risk my money by putting it on Bitcoin; There is a Bitcoin elite already, who cares if the elite owns dollars or Bitcoins, im poor anyway".

People is put off by the fact 1% own shit loads compared to the 99% just like it happens with FIAT, and they are just too tired-pissed off to deal with BTC and it's volatility.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:37:54 PM

Check the comments: "I would rather just pay with cash; money is already digitalized; I would risk my money by putting it on Bitcoin; There is a Bitcoin elite already, who cares if the elite owns dollars or Bitcoins, im poor anyway".

People is put off by the fact 1% own shit loads compared to the 99% just like it happens with FIAT, and they are just too tired-pissed off to deal with BTC and it's volatility.

I think it is more a lack of understanding than anything else. It is our job to point out that the 1% isn't enforced by government manipulation or artificial barriers. The only advantage the bit coin elite have is time. People that get in now will have the same advantage over people that follow them.

elliwilli

Activity: 307

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:43:12 PM

But the main issue here is that whilst it is alto easier now, bitcoin is still a lot of work to get into and get the hang of, hell i have been using it for 2+ years now and even i get caught out by little intricacies and quirks in bitcoin and related software.
People wont adopt it until it becomes accepted more and vendors wont accept it until it is adopted more, it really is a catch 22

zadiume

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:47:01 PM

I think it is more a lack of understanding than anything else. It is our job to point out that the 1% isn't enforced by government manipulation or artificial barriers. The only advantage the bit coin elite have is time. People that get in now will have the same advantage over people that follow them.

No we will not have the same advantage. We will never be as wealthy as the guys that got thousands of BTC when it was less than a penny. We missed the boat, if Bitcoins grow ill it will be too slow for us to enjoy any life changing wealth out of our sub 100BTC wallets.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:53:05 PM

No we will not have the same advantage. We will never be as wealthy as the guys that got thousands of BTC when it was less than a penny. We missed the boat, if Bitcoins grow ill it will be too slow for us to enjoy any life changing wealth out of our sub 100BTC wallets.

I think you are looking at it from the wrong perspective.  Even being here now and using BTC is being part of something that is going to flip the economic world on its head.  You can't really put a price on that. 
redhawk979

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:26:24 PM

I think you are looking at it from the wrong perspective.  Even being here now and using BTC is being part of something that is going to flip the economic world on its head.  You can't really put a price on that. 

Only if the majority accepts it...
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:35:37 PM

Most people here we are GEEKS and in touch with the technological world. What matters is the 99% non autistic person. If the 99% doesn't use it, it's destined to fail. We need people to think Bitcoin is cool otherwise we are fcked.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: