Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:30:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making an alt coin  (Read 1642 times)
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:06:23 PM

so I get this on step 1.4

I should be able to write the gcc -v output inside

I tried reinstalling minGW, didn't work

anyone knows what's up?

just write that to mingw shell window, gcc -v

gcc is the command and -v tells u the version info
u must learn to use mingw shell, most of coming things are done in there and some in command windows

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:20:29 PM

u must learn to use mingw shell, most of coming things are done in there and some in command windows

any button I press the window crashes

Looking for a signature campaign.
pr9me

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:34:39 PM

http://www.coinlab.info/
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:03:31 PM

the link is dead

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:05:29 PM

Use the search function of this forum and you'll find a few companies that will make a new altcoin for you.

My question, why do you want to make another coin? There are way too many already.. Tip: only create a new coin if you have something in mind that your coin is somehow different than the rest and offers something really uniques.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:26:51 PM

Use the search function of this forum and you'll find a few companies that will make a new altcoin for you.

My question, why do you want to make another coin? There are way too many already.. Tip: only create a new coin if you have something in mind that your coin is somehow different than the rest and offers something really uniques.

as I said multiple times I don't want to pay someone to make a coin, I want to learn how to make alt coins

of course, I have something good in mind but I'm currently just getting introduced with the process Smiley

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

as I said multiple times I don't want to pay someone to make a coin, I want to learn how to make alt coins

of course, I have something good in mind but I'm currently just getting introduced with the process Smiley

Alright. Well, what I wanted to say is that you might can get some help from these guys from these companies.  This might not be free, but hey, I'm sure they can learn you how to make one (if they're able to create one by theirself).  Unfortunately I don't have any relevant knowledge about creating new coins, but I want to wish you success with your project! 

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:09:06 PM

wild guess
u have not set system variables table corretly

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:06:57 PM

wild guess

how do I fix it?

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:43:15 PM

wild guess

how do I fix it?

so basicly u want somebody who create a coin for u for free?
i mean u ask every little step, beter is to take a dive into the books. Because if u dont know this little basics u can never create a alt coin, and what about supporting it?

It's the same as i say: i go write a chinese book, and i ask a chinese guy: what means hello in chinese? because i dont understand 1 word in chinese.
It's just not possible what u want, first u need to read books and learn the language, if u dont understand the language, u can not do anything with it.

i dont mean this bad, i try to give an advise.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:41:49 PM

I am gonna try to make my own but not likely by myself. As I said before it's been a while since I dabbled in c++. So want to do this though. Smiley

shaifulhafizal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:34:52 PM

there is this guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149479.0, i find it to be pretty good, cover everything you need

tried it, contacted the OP no answer

I got stuck on 1.3 already

1.3. Ensure that mingw-builds bin folder is set in your PATH environment variable. On Windows 7 your path should look something like:

C:\mingw32\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\

I go to c:\ming32\bin and there is no systemroot

2. Download, unpack and build required dependencies.
I'll save them in c:\deps fold

what does that even mean?  Cheesy

LOL OLD FORUM HERE THE ANSWER

Variable     Value
Patch        %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
Patch       recplace with C:\mingw32\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:27:27 AM

Just go to the services section of the forum and you will see people willing to assist in this endavour, it is a time consuming stuff and it would be hard to see someone who would do it for free but you can always watch YouTube videos about it though to learn it better and faster.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:33:26 AM

Just go to the services section of the forum and you will see people willing to assist in this endavour, it is a time consuming stuff and it would be hard to see someone who would do it for free but you can always watch YouTube videos about it though to learn it better and faster.

OMG! Zombie topic has resurrected Smiley

Hey dude, look at the time! he asked this question in 2014. The real question here is; how can you find this dead post here?

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 07:09:53 PM

OMG! Zombie topic has resurrected Smiley

Hey dude, look at the time! he asked this question in 2014. The real question here is; how can you find this dead post here?
He has awakened a long-lost history, written by the devoted newbie, and has now become a legend and gained positive trust in this forum.

I took lessons from old topics that were reappointed.
1. That "newbie" knowledge at that time with the current one is the same. They think the same thing about how to create their own products.
2. If they work well in this forum, they will get positive trust and can survive until now.
3. We should not be arrogant, because we are present in the same conditions, but only at different times.
 Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:31:59 PM

Go to freelancers, I have heard that there are a long of teaching courses online. However, you can just order a token/smart contract for a very cheap price, between 30-100 bucks. A more interesting question is what are you going to do with it?
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 05:47:33 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2019, 04:59:12 AM by charlie137

besides guides above - this Mastering Bitcoin is also highly recommended

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:58:16 PM

how many services have appeared to create tokens. the topic I hope you're not going to commit fraud, and so on the vastness of cryptomeria enough. it is better to make a quality project and monetize it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: