Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Deal on Pokerstars. 5% ROI. Good opportunity to make some $  (Read 1256 times)
Pikachu12 (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:36:19 PM

Hi guys,

I'm well know in the poker industry and I was looking for a solid backer who can provide me a good bankroll to play some Heads-up. I'm a poker player since 3 years and iv'e been crushing the game since. I had to cashout a lot of my poker earning to pay for my school (studying in finance)

Some of you might know the forum 2+2. I'm http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/212595/
I am also a french poker moderator on this website : http://forum.pokercollectif.com/#discussions-generales-poker

You can look at my transactions on 2+2 (over 10k $ in trade, i'm always sending second)

This is my Heads-up graph :
My Username on PS is : Kovalchuk19

What i'm looking for : Short-term deal (2BTC worth of Bankroll) for one month. You take the risk, I can quit if i'm down after one month. Ill be giving you 20% of my profit.
I'm playing 30$ Turbo heads-up with a 5% long-term ROI over a big sample of hands.

If you don't want to handle the risk, I can loan you 2 BTC for 3 months @5% return after the 3 months. Also, if i'm up 1k+, i'm sending the money back before timeframe.

PM if you want to talk on Skype. I can also provide you more informations about my reputation and my abilities.

Pleasure,
Fred
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:41:10 PM

Lol, if you are really that good on poker then you never need loan for Bankroll.
And even your account not worth to giving 0.05BTC loan and you are asking 2 BTC loan.

Pikachu12 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:45:04 PM

Lol, if you are really that good on poker then you never need loan for Bankroll.
And even your account not worth to giving 0.05BTC loan and you are asking 2 BTC loan.

If your only reason not to loan is my account on BTCtalk, too bad for you.
Also, I posted the reason why I need a loan/staking deal.
Pikachu12 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:49:40 PM

Overall graph (with some tournaments, 180's):

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:51:46 PM

Let me do one thing, I will go to 2+2 forum and ask loan of 2 BTC with showing
how trusted I am and how many deals I did here, will you give me loan.

Pikachu12 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:56:24 PM

Let me do one thing, I will go to 2+2 forum and ask loan of 2 BTC with showing
how trusted I am and how many deals I did here, will you give me loan.

If you provide me something take make sens, I would look at it. Obviously it's not a 1 day decision.
Also, for the 20% cut, I don't need the entire 2Btc bankroll. The only things i'm asking is the backer need to be there at anytime so he can reload me if I bust the small roll. I can play with 10 buy in if the backer want that.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:39:39 AM

I dont know OP and i havent researched any further but purely commenting on this post it is possible that a loan can maximize your ROI as a poker player vs playing tiny stakes.  (if you are a genuine long term winner in a particular game/stake)
With backing:
#1 you can play a higher stake
#2 you can reduce tilt since you share the risk and therefore play better and make more
Pikachu12 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:30:07 PM

Received some questions via PM. Keep them comming! It is a pleasure for me to answer.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:19:40 PM

I dont know OP and i havent researched any further but purely commenting on this post it is possible that a loan can maximize your ROI as a poker player vs playing tiny stakes.  (if you are a genuine long term winner in a particular game/stake)
With backing:
#2 you can reduce tilt since you share the risk and therefore play better and make more

While this is true, asking to keep 80% when you have NO RISK AT ALL is a bit absurd. It's actually slightly worse than the businesses here that are putting $0 into it and asking for investors to fund it 100% while they are only willing to share 15-20% of the profit.

This is a very HIGH RISK LOW REWARD proposition and is something any serious investor will stay away from.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pikachu12 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:56:55 PM

I dont know OP and i havent researched any further but purely commenting on this post it is possible that a loan can maximize your ROI as a poker player vs playing tiny stakes.  (if you are a genuine long term winner in a particular game/stake)
With backing:

While this is true, asking to keep 80% when you have NO RISK AT ALL is a bit absurd. It's actually slightly worse than the businesses here that are putting $0 into it and asking for investors to fund it 100% while they are only willing to share 15-20% of the profit.

This is a very HIGH RISK LOW REWARD proposition and is something any serious investor will stay away from.

You don't know much about poker if your telling this.
20% profit on someone making 1$ per game in the long term is absolute nuts. The question is not about the money-risk, its all about long term. If your a winning player, it is like freerolling 0.2cents per game the guys is playing..
Also, the big difference vs the brand new project that your talking about is that I already have results. That means the investor know how much ill be doing in the long term. It's not like I played those game 5 years ago, I played them mostly this summer.

Just so you know, someone offered me 15/85 to play some $15 and I refused it. This rate is pretty standard for a winning player (with a big sample of hands)

Anyway, I found a deal with someone on the forum,
Ill post some update after the deal done,
Cya in 3 months guys!
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:21:41 PM

As an Avid poker player myself, its not uncommon for poker players to ask for backing. Many big pros do it. I know a few that have totally gone bust 4 times before they made it really big. There is variance, Instead of a chart that shows money, you should show how many hands you have played and the results, I know there is software that keeps track of all this..

you will be more successful if you post as much as you can, wining 3 or 4k isnt saying much, I want to see how many hands you've played and the time frame.. 100k hands will give you a pretty good idea where you are as a poker player..

Good luck..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: