Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Starbucks giftcards 60% off  (Read 1104 times)
ajw7989 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:28:32 PM

Looking to sell starbucks gift cards to anyone who needs them. I am a reseller but the source I use to get the giftcards from I have been buying for about a month and half with no problems and my balance has never disappeared. I have a few hundred dollars worth in stock now and can send them within a few hours of the bitcoin transaction. I can send you the egiftcard code ($100 values only) or load your current card with any amount ($10+) for the same price (60% of value). Escrow is allowed as long as you will pay any fees. I have sold several gift cards on here and have had no problems.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:33:43 PM

I can provide escrow services for these transactions for free if you'd like.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:57:16 PM

So just to be clear, these amounts can be transferred to our existing accounts and are not just an account given to us with a pin?

Please PM me on how many you have available if so.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 08:05:22 PM

So just to be clear, these amounts can be transferred to our existing accounts and are not just an account given to us with a pin?

Please PM me on how many you have available if so.

I'm pretty sure all [legit] starbucks cards have that function, you just have to go online and transfer, or go into a physical shop.

@OP do you accept full responsibility for the cards if they do not work or are stolen?  Replacement cards and/or refunds?
ajw7989 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:20:00 PM

@Doge Like any starbucks egiftcards these can be transferred to any card you want. I will give you the electronic card number and pin and you can do it online. If you are not sure how to do it I can transfer it online for you but it is done on starbucks.com.

@monbux I will vouch for the giftcards and refund whatever balance is removed for 90 days (which is what many online gift card retailers provide)  however you must prove it was due to fraudulent activity.  It is not hard to transfer the balance to another card and then say it was removed. I will require the card number and pin number to check the transaction history online.
seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:36:59 AM

@Doge Like any starbucks egiftcards these can be transferred to any card you want. I will give you the electronic card number and pin and you can do it online. If you are not sure how to do it I can transfer it online for you but it is done on starbucks.com.

@monbux I will vouch for the giftcards and refund whatever balance is removed for 90 days (which is what many online gift card retailers provide)  however you must prove it was due to fraudulent activity.  It is not hard to transfer the balance to another card and then say it was removed. I will require the card number and pin number to check the transaction history online.

I hope it won't happen like this..

Bought a $100 card, and it got reset to $0 a week later.
I've sent OP PM, so please reply.

and since your offering a refund in 90 days.. that is very good offer.

ajw7989 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:02:21 AM

Some sellers are offering shady cards like this but the person I buy from so far seems reputable. I have bought cards from this seller for people 2 weeks ago and the balance is still there. I personally have a card that is about a month old and it still works. I have a few physical cards I can sell in which I converted the balance to it. This ensures that only the buyer and me have the number and pin. I can send a picture of the physical scratched card as well as the numbers in the message if requested.  For the protection (90 days) you must not place any other balances from any other people except mine on the card. This will ensure that if the balance is removed it was because of my card and not a bunch of peoples cards you bought and combined to one. 
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:05:57 AM

Some sellers are offering shady cards like this but the person I buy from so far seems reputable. I have bought cards from this seller for people 2 weeks ago and the balance is still there. I personally have a card that is about a month old and it still works. I have a few physical cards I can sell in which I converted the balance to it. This ensures that only the buyer and me have the number and pin. I can send a picture of the physical scratched card as well as the numbers in the message if requested.  For the protection (90 days) you must not place any other balances from any other people except mine on the card. This will ensure that if the balance is removed it was because of my card and not a bunch of peoples cards you bought and combined to one. 

sounds good.

Goodluck to your business
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:35:41 PM

I provided escrow services for a transaction involving Starbucks cards from ajw, everything went smoothly.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:04:11 AM

Starbucks can wipe the entire transaction history making the card seem it's never been used. 
ajw7989 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:48:41 AM

Starbucks can wipe the entire transaction history making the card seem it's never been used. 

Starbucks can but letting me see the transaction history is to show you did not scam me by transferring the balance and saying it disappeared and showing me a screenshot of a 0 balance card.

Anyway so far I sold $225 on the forums and about $100 off. I should be getting 200-300 more tomorrow if anyone needs!
darkphantom934

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:11:09 AM

I can vouch for ajw. I received the gift cards without hassle and they worked instantly. Great seller!
ajw7989 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:31:38 PM

I can vouch for ajw. I received the gift cards without hassle and they worked instantly. Great seller!

thanks for the reply. pleasure doing business. I have a few available if anyone needs!
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:06:10 PM

They ALL work instantly.  It's what happens 3 days or 1 week or 2 or 3 weeks from now that becomes the problem.  Secret is, USE 'EM FAST (no matter which seller you buy them from) !    Wink
ajw7989 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:12:02 AM

They ALL work instantly.  It's what happens 3 days or 1 week or 2 or 3 weeks from now that becomes the problem.  Secret is, USE 'EM FAST (no matter which seller you buy them from) !    Wink

I agree the quicker you can use them the better. I have bought about 20-30 cards from my seller and so far the cards have lasted me a long time and never disappeared on me (hopefully never will). That being said I would never hold $500 in starbucks giftcards for 5-6 months. The person I buy them from says he will replace the card (lifetime warranty) but I have never had to had one replaced so will see if he holds to his word. I have 2 cards available if anyone is interested!
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:28:33 AM

They ALL work instantly.  It's what happens 3 days or 1 week or 2 or 3 weeks from now that becomes the problem.  Secret is, USE 'EM FAST (no matter which seller you buy them from) !    Wink

I agree the quicker you can use them the better. I have bought about 20-30 cards from my seller and so far the cards have lasted me a long time and never disappeared on me (hopefully never will). That being said I would never hold $500 in starbucks giftcards for 5-6 months. The person I buy them from says he will replace the card (lifetime warranty) but I have never had to had one replaced so will see if he holds to his word. I have 2 cards available if anyone is interested!

LOL, one of these days Starbucks is going to figure out what's going on and there are going to be A LOT of unhappy buyers (me included). It's not IF but WHEN.  Ain't no way any of these cards (not only yours but any seller or their "supplier") are legit.  Difference with me is, I EXPECT them to crash. They just can't let this go on.  As long as I have got my up-front investment back in coffee, food etc I'll be satisfied.  Right now I am way ahead but who knows what's just down the road.  Smiley

The only "relatively" safe place to buy them is on eBay where eBay/PayPal backs you up for 45 days.  There are some pretty cheap ones there if you keep watching but not as cheap as here.
ajw7989 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:43:26 PM

bump $150 in giftcards available!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: