Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Keys for Sale - Want to Gamble?  (Read 2748 times)
traderenterprises (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:01:30 PM

Hello all, a buddy of mine has quit bitcoin for a new career he calls it since he is very fickle in all things going from Real Estate > BasketBall > Franchise Owner > Computer Wholesaler > Bitcoin ...... now... he is going for his "Hip Hop Career" Lol. So he has given me all his wallets and his keys associated with them and asked me to sell them. So, what I am doing is looking for those that want to make a gamble. The Gamble being this:

He used to be VERY meticulous and paranoid and made a new address for everything so.... with those, some weren't used, some were, but there is too many keys to check them all and I don't have electrum nor want to get it because the program itself is unsecured.... sucks lol. So I haven't seen if they have anything but he used to do a lot, use to trade a Bitcoin here, 10BTC there, even upwards of 90BTC at a time, so some could have something in them but I wouldn't know how much if at all.

He has 8 sets of 2,000 Keys, I am selling them for 5BTC each. For those that are very skeptical and don't want to buy at that much you can do 500 Keys for 1BTC, but if you find it to be lucky and coming with Bitcoins, you can then buy the remaining 1,500 keys for 5BTC.

***Note that some could be tied to BTC Guild and other mining pools such as cex.io/hash.io so if you get one with a contract, you can make that free bitcoin.

If you interested, comment or PM me, I will not give one Address for everyone to buy at because I don't want 10 people to buy and only have the 8 so yea. Comment and then PM me and I will send the Bitcoin address, once sent and confirmed will send the file, or will give you the link to download it, or if you have email, just have to give it after payment and I will send it in attachment.

YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE SECURE! Do not put on a system that is unsecured, if needed, once you get the list, download and delete it, then restart your computer to erase traces of it. Or whichever method you have, just stay secure!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:03:30 PM

... just empty the wallets?

Otherwise you'd be just selling empty wallets, :-/  Your story is unbelievable (like, literally).
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:05:28 PM

I'll definitely buy all of them, I'd pay at least 1040400340 BTC.  Please send me the files, I hope they have a .exe extension, everyone knows .exe keys are the best type of private keys.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
traderenterprises (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:21:54 PM

Lol, funny, both of you. I don't care what are done with the wallets, they have private keys you can easily go on Blockchain and check, they are not resold so yea. Even if you find my "story" to be unbelievable, well that's all fine, don't buy. But if you want to check them out, feel free. Like I said, its a gamble, take the small road and take the lesser and check if anything is in them, have fun with it but unless you know for fact that they are all empty or fake then doesn't really matter to me.

I do not send .exe files, only pdf, but have other alternates, Dropbox, mega and other free file sharing sites, its only text so yea.
msc

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:22:44 PM

If you're in Chicago, I'll drive out there and help you move everything into a single secure wallet.  2 BTC for my time and gas.
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:26:58 PM

If you send me all the files and 2 BTC I'll send you whatever the addresses have.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
traderenterprises (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:36:21 PM

If you're in Chicago, I'll drive out there and help you move everything into a single secure wallet.  2 BTC for my time and gas.

Right now I am just trying to sell these since they are my buddies, but may have other work along the same lines, will PM you with any.
traderenterprises (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:38:50 PM

If you send me all the files and 2 BTC I'll send you whatever the addresses have.

Yea I won't be doing that, trying to make BTC not spend, I can send you 100 of the "off wallet" addresses, they are the lot I haven't organized completely into a pretty .doc or .pdf but wont be from the 2K files, if I send over, you check if any have Bitcoin and can split, keep half, send me half minus the general transaction fee.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 11:10:41 PM

Yea I won't be doing that, trying to make BTC not spend, I can send you 100 of the "off wallet" addresses, they are the lot I haven't organized completely into a pretty .doc or .pdf but wont be from the 2K files, if I send over, you check if any have Bitcoin and can split, keep half, send me half minus the general transaction fee.

I can do that for you, heck, that's a great deal... but I'll report back if all of them are completely empty, lol.
BOTScript

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:37:09 AM

This sounds to me like illegal wallets, why shouldn't he leave traces?
Selling cracked wallets.
Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:41:51 AM

I'll definitely buy all of them, I'd pay at least 1040400340 BTC.  Please send me the files, I hope they have a .exe extension, everyone knows .exe keys are the best type of private keys.

I spit my cola on my keyboard.. Lmao. Thank you for that laugh.
Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:57:29 AM

Selling directory.io keys!

Only .001 per a page!

(maybe they are connected to ghash.io and you get to reap the benifits of that!)

OP is retarded.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:50:32 AM

Lol, funny, both of you. I don't care what are done with the wallets, they have private keys you can easily go on Blockchain and check, they are not resold so yea.

Like I said, its a gamble, take the small road and take the lesser and check if anything is in them, have fun with it but unless you know for fact that they are all empty or fake then doesn't really matter to me.

Yes and I could generate a couple hundred thousand addresses in under a minute using vanitygen and I'll sell them to you for 0.5 USD. Maybe you'll get lucky too.

The simplest answer is usually the correct one - try and explain to me why if there are coins in the list of addresses you have why you wouldn't import them and just send them in a collective transaction? You're complaints about Electrum don't really hold, if there's money to be gained people will greedily take it. In your case - there's money to be gained from scamming  Wink
guizai

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:40:19 AM

nice try.. fishy fishy  Grin
I do have 20 wallets, i can sell you cheap at 100 sato. PM me if you want Smiley
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:52:43 AM

Send me all the files. I will charge 2% and send you back everything that's left, less the transaction fees.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:53:21 AM

Hello all, a buddy of mine has quit bitcoin for a new career he calls it since he is very fickle in all things going from Real Estate > BasketBall > Franchise Owner > Computer Wholesaler > Bitcoin ...... now... he is going for his "Hip Hop Career" Lol. So he has given me all his wallets and his keys associated with them and asked me to sell them. So, what I am doing is looking for those that want to make a gamble. The Gamble being this:

He used to be VERY meticulous and paranoid and made a new address for everything so.... with those, some weren't used, some were, but there is too many keys to check them all and I don't have electrum nor want to get it because the program itself is unsecured.... sucks lol. So I haven't seen if they have anything but he used to do a lot, use to trade a Bitcoin here, 10BTC there, even upwards of 90BTC at a time, so some could have something in them but I wouldn't know how much if at all.

He has 8 sets of 2,000 Keys, I am selling them for 5BTC each. For those that are very skeptical and don't want to buy at that much you can do 500 Keys for 1BTC, but if you find it to be lucky and coming with Bitcoins, you can then buy the remaining 1,500 keys for 5BTC.

***Note that some could be tied to BTC Guild and other mining pools such as cex.io/hash.io so if you get one with a contract, you can make that free bitcoin.

If you interested, comment or PM me, I will not give one Address for everyone to buy at because I don't want 10 people to buy and only have the 8 so yea. Comment and then PM me and I will send the Bitcoin address, once sent and confirmed will send the file, or will give you the link to download it, or if you have email, just have to give it after payment and I will send it in attachment.

YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE SECURE! Do not put on a system that is unsecured, if needed, once you get the list, download and delete it, then restart your computer to erase traces of it. Or whichever method you have, just stay secure!

this guy^^^^ LMAO
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:06:41 AM

So OP your not even going to have a peek how much is inside them before you palm them off? What if your friend is satoshi and your throwing away 1 million coins??
traderenterprises (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:09:26 PM

Lol, reading all of your comments are fun. Indeed it seems a bit weird and a bit on the bad side, but these are not illegal or cracked wallets. If I wanted to do that, would have no interest in selling these keys as I would just use the information I already have an get a quick 22,000BTC and that would be that. Breaking in to wallets may sound fun but I am in it to use Bitcoin not give it a horrible name. This is a Gamble, as put (Check the Title), these keys are not checked, some are used where you can find the uses of it on blockchain, some if they have bitcoin in them were used to minimize what was in a larger wallet. Some you will be able to trace back to a mining pool and some will be noted on blockchain as a "sale of an item" as I sell Electronics, services, transportation and more for bitcoin. I put that price at 5BTC because of the possibility of a few wallets that have more than a return in them. I didn't put on there that it is set in digital stoneage lol so if you don't want to spend that much make an offer, or do the reduced bit, 500 for 1BTC, or can even do 100 for .2 if its comfortable to you. Gamble doesn't mean you will certainly without a doubt come out on top, chance of losing, chance of winning. Have fun with it though lol. If you want an added bonus, every small sale gets you a .01GHS voucher for cex/hash, not much but you can go trade that for something pretty.  Grin
Thecoindude

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:25:17 PM

lol you made my day  Grin
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:58:31 PM

I only trust .exe private key files now. privatekey1000BTC.exe and things of that nature.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: