Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:10:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] LocalBitcoins Account: 10Mnths OLD/37Affiliates/27trades/100%/VERIFIED  (Read 1588 times)
bitfilliates (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:46:10 PM

[WTS] LocalBitcoins Account: 10Mnths OLD/37Affiliates/27trades/100%/VERIFIED

I happened to lose my cell phone a few months back which had my localbitcoins account secured with 2 factor authentication and as I couldn't get the phone I wanted at the time I was created a new LBC account which I now use to this day but I didn't know how simple it was to get the 2 factor authentication removed upon request and waiting 2 weeks so last month I did so and now I have 2 accounts and as I have seen people posting threads looking to buy LBC accounts as well as sell them along with the fact I could use some extra BTC at the moment I have decided to put this up for auction or purchase upon private message.

I know this is not a great thing to put on the open market due to a scammer getting ahold of it but since LBC has somewhat improved their security I feel as though someone who deals in large trades of bitcoins may find this useful and hopefully not a scammer who pm's me wishing to buy.

Either way it is very hard to get someone to trust you on LocalBitcoins when you have a brand new account showing 0 trades and account created: 2 days ago and I speak from experience as I mentioned above I had to create a new account and only because I had some frequent user's with whom I trade with on this account I am listing for sale was I able to bring the reputation up 1 trade at a time.

The following account's details:

Username: Withheld For Protection & Annonymity Of Both Myself & Potentially A Buyer As Forums Are Alive & Rumors Spread fast on LBC. Serious Enquiries will be granted the name if they wish although the screenshot's below will show everything you need.

Account Created: 10 Months Ago -> Going On 11 Months

Confirmed Trades: 23 Confirmed Trades (With 12 Different Partners -> I have 2-3 People With Whom I Deal Almost Entirely With If Possible & Depending On The Person Who Wishes To Buy I May Inform You Of So To Make Trading Much Easier. Why would I let my name be open to a bad reputation? I have decided to put my bitcoin hobby on the backburner for other current pressing issues in my life. Like I said though, It all depends on whom wishes to buy the account and I guess I would neverk now but I will go on the person's bitcointalk reputation if nothing else)

Affiliates: 32 Affiliates *12,424 Visit's Using My Referral Link*

Affiliate's Payouts: I have screenshots of the past 4-5 Months of all my transactions which I will show whoever is interested privately but due to the fact I have a Bitcoin Information & Website Critique Site http://bitcoinegghead.com previously bitfilliates.com with my referral link attached to 2 ad-banner's along with text links whenever LBC is mentioned under the "How To Buy Bitcoins" sub-page the affiliate count has raised greatly in the past 2 months since switching over to bitcoinegghead.com which I haven't tended to in the past 30 days as I have been on vacation but as I have just obtained a full-time partner to take over the website and such due to me wanting to step away I have ensured that all the referral link's will stay in tact and the site will only become more popular in the next months.

Affiliate Payouts July 1st-July 30th: I was gone the last 30 days so I will show this screenshot as there is only affiliate payouts in transactions, nothing great but 0.005 BTC give or take in affiliate earned bitcoins the past month. Always a bonus

Account Information:
 - Real Name - Verified
 - Phone Number - Verified
 - Email - Verified
 - Everything Is Verified & Check's Out - I have created a new gmail which is now the LBC accounts email which I will give the information to along with the account information to whomever purchases the LBC account as this way the possible change of future profile information will not raise a red flag and the buyer will have full control.

I will allow the phone number &  Real Name to stay as is and like I said I will give the actual gmail account on profile to the buyer. If you wish to change the other information it is up to you.

Account Reputation: 100%
Trusted: 2 Trusted Trader's
Trades: 23 Confirmed

This is a great account and all the trade's mostly have been with Canadian User's as I am from Canada and 90% of the trades have been E-Transfers.

NOTE: Before losing the account I was able to gain some reputation in the PayPal trader's who are actively using paypal on LBC as I was without a bank account for 2 months so this was necessary. There is around half a dozen people whom I have completed paypal trade's both buying and selling coins so this is a rare commodity to have in a LBC account as most people do NOT trust paypal.

Screenshots:

Jazkal

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:34:25 PM

selling a localbitcoins account? why
bitfilliates (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:16:50 PM

Because they are worth while to have especially to people whom have never used the site. Which if they are a new user good luck getting a trade
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:23:05 PM

Because they are worth while to have especially to people whom have never used the site. Which if they are a new user good luck getting a trade

Everyone should start on the same level, it's stupid and unsafe for future traders if you sell the account.

bitfilliates (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:14:30 AM

I also have a 4 month old 100% reputation with around a dozen trades all the same information for sale.

Prices:

The 10 Month - 100% - 32 Confirmed - 32 Affiliates
Asking For 0.125 BTC WHICH IS INSANELY CHEAP

The Secondary 4 month old - 10-12 Trades - 100%

Asking For 0.04 BTC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: