Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --- You Are Not Late ---  (Read 4183 times)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:00:20 PM

if in 360 $ at middle of this year i sell all home . cars and buy bitcoin . and sell it now . i have been make it double my money -.-

And if you had sold your home and cars at the beginning of the year when it was over $1000?  Smiley

If you sell your house at the all time high and go all in, you should expecting some of everything as far as price movement is concerned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 09:27:35 PM

Reading the article seems that investing in 2014 is the easiest thing of the world but for a newbie like me isn't, I don't even know where to start.
Well if you build up your member status, you can join a signature campaign and get paid for posting on here. I've joined one where I get paid 0.0007 for every post! My goal is to post 10 times each day so that i'll have made 0.21 btc in just one month. Much better than my last campaign on 0.06 for at least 50 posts.
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:33:39 PM

Reading the article seems that investing in 2014 is the easiest thing of the world but for a newbie like me isn't, I don't even know where to start.
Well if you build up your member status, you can join a signature campaign and get paid for posting on here. I've joined one where I get paid 0.0007 for every post! My goal is to post 10 times each day so that i'll have made 0.21 btc in just one month. Much better than my last campaign on 0.06 for at least 50 posts.

I don't think that taking part in signature campaigns qualifies as an investment... More like a side job...
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:17:38 PM

I don't think that taking part in signature campaigns qualifies as an investment... More like a side job...
I wish there were sig campaigns that are worth it for newbies. 
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:23:46 PM

Are you sure you made the right conclusions from that article?

I think it rather says that bitcoin entrapreneurs shouldn't hesitate. You can't really compare ownership in bitcoins with anything in/on the internet.

This spot for rent.
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:27:17 PM

Compared with the other investing alternatives, Bitcoin still is better. I'm still in the don't know how to start in all invesing areas, except bitcoin.

My advice is read everything you can about bitcoin and its ecosystem, while you grow into member, then you will know what to do.

The potential of return from alt coin are still better than bitcoin. The downside is the risk for holding a coin with no usage that can go bust anytime.

As for bitcoin, the price has to go up every 2 weeks to justify mining and securing the network. In that sense, one is never too late to invest in the coin itself.
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:35:35 PM

way to be open minded ¬¬

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:29:06 AM

everyone here is still an early adopter, the party hasn't even started yet.
i don't think people realize the implications of bitcoin, people think this is as far as it goes.

do you really think the best form of money humans ever had will continue to have a market cap of only 7.7 billion usd?
apple's market cap is 567 billion usd.
gold's market cap is 6.8 trillion usd.

bitcoin is pretty much the same as gold only you can actually use it to buy things instead of just hoarding it,
for bitcoin to reach gold's market cap the price per bitcoin needs to be about a 1000 times more than today.

1000 times - If that happens, I will be satisfied with 1 BTC. Smiley
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 05:07:08 AM

It actually is an investment into bitcoin. But you pay for the bitcoins with posts.
So technically you are wrong. Smiley
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:37:16 AM

The potential of return from alt coin are still better than bitcoin. The downside is the risk for holding a coin with no usage that can go bust anytime.

As for bitcoin, the price has to go up every 2 weeks to justify mining and securing the network. In that sense, one is never too late to invest in the coin itself.

Go up every 2 weeks? The only determinants of bitcoin are the supply and demand.

We can see so many crashes in the price of bitcoin...
clovex

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:03:46 AM

its late to be rich while young, please kill me  Cry
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:50:12 PM

Less than 0.1% of the world uses bitcoin. We are all early adopters. So will the next 0.9% be. We are all here before fucking wallstreet, that makes us financial geniuses if things keep growing.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
botany
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

Less than 0.1% of the world uses bitcoin. We are all early adopters. So will the next 0.9% be. We are all here before fucking wallstreet, that makes us financial geniuses if things keep growing.

Wall street getting into bitcoin might drive up the price, but they might end up screwing the bitcoin economy.  Smiley
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:54:36 PM

Wall street getting into bitcoin might drive up the price, but they might end up screwing the bitcoin economy.  Smiley
Care to elaborate on that?

botany
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:57:18 PM

One possibility - bitcoin derivatives which greedy Joes on the street end up investing in. If they lose their money, bitcoin might get blamed.  Tongue
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:18:22 PM

One possibility - bitcoin derivatives which greedy Joes on the street end up investing in. If they lose their money, bitcoin might get blamed.  Tongue
So what about it? Why would that be a problem?

botany
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:54:18 PM

It would decrease adoption by common people. We don't want that happening, do we?
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:01:29 PM

It would decrease adoption by common people. We don't want that happening, do we?
That scenario is not a matter of "if" but "when". Dumb people are going to do dumb things and make dumb decisions. The technology involved has nothing to do with it, so it ultimately won't matter.

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:12:24 PM

Is it even confirmed that your signature campaing pays? As far as I know there was a debate going on about how people were untrustful of that site because it was brand new and whatnot.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:25:38 PM

That scenario is not a matter of "if" but "when". Dumb people are going to do dumb things and make dumb decisions. The technology involved has nothing to do with it, so it ultimately won't matter.

Sadly you are exactly right. There will always be shady people taking advantage of unwise people around any currency. It just gets more attention with bit coin. Ironically the fiat system does this on a massive scale but people tend to not pay attention to it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: