Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency  (Read 7923 times)
vual (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:33:21 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 01:02:00 AM by vual

This thread is for the truth,
Nothing will be removed from this thread unless its abusive.

If someone has a good theory about URO why its real or why its fake,
Post it here noone will remove it, and you can talk about the truth here.

This is not a offical thread this is a community thread supported by uro community,
Those who dont like this thread are those with something to hide...

In regards to "are they really going to send me 12,000 tons of urea for $12,000" yes i understand most commodities and gold mining company's run at major losses for the first few years....
But i cant see them running at such a loose that they will give me 500% on a 20,000$USD investment.................. I really cant..............
Even if they where going to run at a lose for the next 5 years and make good on there delivery why do that... why not just use the next 5years in potential profit buy up the URO so it matches price of urea...
they are counting on buying now very very low and holding for 3 - 5years and by that time if they do everything right it will be worth the price of urea i see what there business plan is it makes sense to a degree but i just dont think they have enough capital to sustain huge losses everytime someone accumulates 12k for delevery...
Here is my story:

Code:
Sorry guys but thats the end of URO i think....
I can bring it to 00015 with 1 click of a button, not 0015 00015....
URO is dead.... Where where all scammed.

I lost about 7k on URO, down maybe 10BTC, so if anyone was hurt more then me i ask you to come forward...
I dont blame anyone just need to use my descresion more next time. It looked legit turns out now way in fuck is it.

I dont wanna hurt anyones feelings and cry out accumulation all you want, i have 4years experiance doing this look at my profile and this URO is the most eleberate scam yet...

Code:
Cause im so fucken pissed off i would rather go down with the ship...
Also i almost have 12k URO, so who wants to add to mine to make 12k so we can collect delevery on this URO at least make these assholes pay for that...
Us claiming delevery will be proof this is real or a scam.
Im sorry to burst your bubble but the entire thing is a big fucken joke, think about it are they really going to send me 12,000 tons of urea??
i have 12k URO....  Of fucken course they will not, thats $6MILLION in UREA..... at 500 a ton...... lol seriously wake the fuck up and watch this,
im going to try get my 12k delivered according to the protocle i proposition bet you now 5k USD they wont do it.

If you really think they will give up 12,000 tons of urea at 500$ a ton in exchange for 12,000 "URO" worth $1 each your stupider then you look...
maths here $12,000 USD != $6,000,000.00, ROI just collecting delivery and reselling on ALIBABA as china urea at $200 a ton would still see ROI of 200%..
.. its not going to happen.... EVER.. mark my words...

Code:
what about collecting delivery dont you understand??? Anyway like i said, if i fucken sold now that would KILL you.....
It would drag price down 10x and hurt everyone, im not that way inclined. The support cant even handle my holding i would destory the entire coin i thought i made that clear in my first post...
from 0015 to  00015 you really want that ??

I should just dump all over you and buy back in at 00015 (lets make it clear 00015 not 0015.....)  that would make the bag holders look rather silly, but that would wreak lifes and like i said..
Im not that way inclined *deep breaths* yes its hard to loose alot of money, but at least im not going to hell.

im going to try collect delevery and then be the fucken UREA baron of my street!! Ill pile up the 12tons in my front yard to remind me of the big fuckup this URO coin was...
and they will not do it.... they should then everyone can stop arguing and pretending this is real...
the proof will be there in the pudding... Well we all know Australasia is awake so then GES reply to me we will see if i can collect delivery.....
Or we waiting for India to wake up?? Regardless i do like the Night Vision HD camera's they use to sell for there old venture.....
How you go from importing Security cameras to securing huge fertilizer contracts is anyones guess, must of done really well selling those Cameras and Bollywood Costumes....

But other then resorting to logical fallacy's whats your argument, why reply with a riddle? Are you on my side or not i cant work it out??
The more we argue the more the price drops, like i said im going down with the ship on this one
anyway this will all me removed when the crew wake up....
so: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=728924.msg8240717#msg8240717

EDIT: on a side not, any pakistan fertilizer importers reading this feel free to contact me for a side deal keep it off the exchange i can sell you your 12k URO, buy from me and keep if of the exchange then what....
0_o honestly what a fucken joke.

EDIT: where is everyone?? sometimes i think im the only one in this market anymore.... its just me against a army of bots

on a side note at least i bought my average right down buying more now... yes i bought more... shoot me....
its nice having a really low buy in average but it sucks having so many coins noone will buy.

My posts keep getting removed from the other thread considering i hold more uro then the asshole that made the thread i think im considered to voice my views without some assclown hiding them.
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:56:39 AM

PriceDown != Scam
vual (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:02:44 AM

PriceDown != Scam

Thanks for the well thought out, educational reply...
It really helped the community well done!!
You deserve a URO tip for that well researched well thought out reply...
You must of been a member here for a long time to have such a grounded understanding of how this works...
What a fantastic reply it really made me think!!!! You must be some kind of expert, you must of been here since the creation of bitcointalk thats how much you know, WOW!!

Now why dont you take those 90 posts back to the 7th of may 2014 where you belong....
If there all as usless as that one...

mistersushi

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:14:15 AM

PriceDown != Scam

Now why dont you take those 90 posts back to the 7th of may 2014 where you belong....

Yeah because the sum of my knowledge and experience can be traced back to the day when I joined yet another fawking forum.  Do you really think your whining and belly-aching amount to anything deserving of a well-researched and well-thought-out reply?  You've been here for 2-1/2 years now, so that makes you what?  About 15? Get over yourself, man.
vual (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:19:42 AM

PriceDown != Scam

Yeah because the sum of my knowledge and experience can be traced back to the day when I joined yet another fawking forum.  Do you really think your whining and belly-aching amount to anything deserving of a well-researched and well-thought-out reply?  You've been here for 2-1/2 years now, so that makes you what?  About 15? Get over yourself, man.

Im waiting for your opinions still....
What makes you say its not a scam...
You over look the obvious facts im here waiting for delivery, what are you doing, holding your 0.1btc worth?....
I have 6million worth of urea... thats who i am, a guy holding 6million worth of UREA...
Stop being delusional and at least read what i said above and my offer to collect delivery for the community... im helping , not like you.

What i think is, you have nothing to say, so you dont, you simply resort to logical fallacy's, pffft anyone can see its not sustainable in anyway at all,

Apparently you can, so i offer you all my uro, 12k at the price of 0.0020 put your money where you mouth is at least?
You could never buy that on exchange NEVER.. not unless you want to push price right up...
You have so much blind faith its a nobrainer investment for you, sell your house and get back to me, what you waiting for??

Well your kinda on my side anyway so its good, for if it isnt a scam im going to be one really rich guy Wink
Amusing that, i have more riding on this not being a scam then being one... so why would i wanna FUD it ?
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:43:35 AM

Definately you have the right to feel pissed, I do not own an even close quantity of URO and still feel pissed as hell, URO was my second (long term) investment in crypto and yeah, makes you feel pretty stupid... prices have gone to a limit where its absolutely retard to think that you are going to get the urea for your coins...

If i were you I would try to cash out slowly, in the mid 100s if possible, not bringing the market lower than it it currently. Selling it at one shot will only make you lose also since the buy support is quite shitty at this point.

For me this means the loss of around 2BTC and I know many others that have invested way more than I did, good people, smart crypto traders that believed in what looked like a great plan and vision.

Even tho I haven't invested as much as you, I share the rage, entered first in the 900s then in the 600s lol, an expensive lesson but I guess that is the way to go in crypto, new market, new rules and the old human nature that leads to scam others.

I say scam but I want to believe it was just a poorly executed plan, the idea was good but someone doing this must have a LOT of insider contacts and/or a name already in the market.

Nothing else, I am still unsure what to do at this point, cashing out at this price is ridiculous and feels like you've just got a beating, just wanted to tell you that you're not alone on this situation.
Eth.
mistersushi

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:27:45 AM

PriceDown != Scam

Yeah because the sum of my knowledge and experience can be traced back to the day when I joined yet another fawking forum.  Do you really think your whining and belly-aching amount to anything deserving of a well-researched and well-thought-out reply?  You've been here for 2-1/2 years now, so that makes you what?  About 15? Get over yourself, man.

You over look the obvious facts im here waiting for delivery, what are you doing, holding your 0.1btc worth?....
I have 6million worth of urea... thats who i am, a guy holding 6million worth of UREA...
Stop being delusional and at least read what i said above and my offer to collect delivery for the community... im helping , not like you.

What i think is, you have nothing to say, so you dont, you simply resort to logical fallacy's, pffft anyone can see its not sustainable in anyway at all,

Apparently you can, so i offer you all my uro, 12k at the price of 0.0020 put your money where you mouth is at least?
You could never buy that on exchange NEVER.. not unless you want to push price right up...
You have so much blind faith its a nobrainer investment for you, sell your house and get back to me, what you waiting for??

You keep adding to your previous posts, so your "argument" is sort of a moving target.  As of now you have a little more substance to your OP. The way I see it, URO is high-risk, high-reward.  I like what URO is attempting to do and I like the community.  I would like to see it succeed and I think it has a shot, so I'm in, but not more than I'm prepared to lose.  Thanks for the offer, but even if I had the money, it would be more than I would be willing to tie up right now.

You're talking about "logic" and blind faith, but you seem to be pretty emotional right now, and possibly a little drunk.  I'm no market analyst, but I know that making financial decisions based upon emotion is not good policy.  If I was holding ~12K URO I would probably be more emotional too, and that's the reason I'm using my precious time here to answer you.  I don't see the point in writing out an analytical treatise on why URO is a great idea, because 1)  it would not prove that URO is going to succeed, 2) I don't care what most of the kids here think, 3) the people who matter most to URO's success either don't need to be convinced or don't read BitCoinTalk, and either way, hopefully don't care what I think.
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:04:27 AM

Have a look at these

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687231.new#new

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713983.0
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:31:48 AM

You can't discuss this coin with out the wealth information found here..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687231.1140

FUD first & ask questions later™
wasobot

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:39:38 AM

Uro is a long term project, price will not be maintained by crypto traders but by adoption, there has been *low adoption so far because its been 1 day less than a month, don't forget real world has different speeds.

besides this, GES URO is still sitting in their 3 wallets, so i dont see how can they be scamming, the reflection of the price is only and exclusively what we, the traders are doing.

besides you are saying you are down 10k on the LONG term investment, that tells me you bought either a few days a go or a couple of weeks ago, in what world is that long term? only in crypto

if the 12500 were dumped on us and no ship arrives, i will call it a scam.
vual (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:42:41 AM

Time will tell hey,
There will be alot of RED FACES, and i hope, i PRAY im one of them Wink
vual (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:45:55 AM

Thanks for the reply guys,
But its not going sideways... its going down and has been for a long time...
High risk, high reward i get that but my emotions are becuase if URO was pegged to UREA then why the fuck is it 90cents a coin when UREA is 200$ - 500$.....
I was asking this a month or 2 ago, but now with no rise or correction in sight..... this will be a long long bag hold, i dont think anyone realized they where going to be in
for a 3 - 5year hold. I have faith in URO they can pull it off, but it just frustrates the fuck out of me why god dam it is the price diving in the ass when its ment to be pegged to a commodity...
makes no sense at all, the point of pegging it to a commodity is to stop it from doing that...
yes im drunk wouldnt you be drunk at a time like this!!
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:20:12 AM

@vual well you went from being a URO Investor to URO FUDstor.
I am not saying you are FUDing, but since URO community is removing the posts because they do not like what you say, in their eyes you are already so called "paid" FUDster. You are on the FUD List now...lol

I never had attention to scam this coin but the URO community and their attitude made me look deeper into it and after they have removed all my posts, i decided to do some research and make my opinion about it.

This is where I post now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687231.new#new

Guglimugli

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:25:24 AM

the problem i see is that anyone who hold  >6000 URO, can bring the coin down in a second.
Mad investor, mad bag holder ...anyone can do it. Buying wall is not really impressive
vual (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:32:09 AM

I wish i was getting paid to FUD then i would be making money not loosing it ....
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:35:47 AM

on top of all that, the wall is manipulated
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:45:12 AM

I wish i was getting paid to FUD then i would be making money not loosing it ....

me too i have lost mad money last couple months consecutively..

anyone out there want to pay me to FUD coins ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:06:46 AM

would be awesome, right? Professional FUD-Master  Grin
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:44:54 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 01:26:02 PM by Truthful

This post was deleted from the moderated forum..no surprises!

Here are some facts:

1. Nilesh Chandran Nair is Bankrupt. This has not been refuted by anyone. Although some people tried to make claims that the documents from Veda were false!

2. Bohan Huang owns TruHD Pty Ltd and is just as accountable for the corrupt behaviour by helping Nilesh Nair, who will profit the most from this false coin. Bohan Huang is just a front for Nilesh Nair as he probably knows more about the technological side of how to operate a crypto currency. They are both making a fool of you all.

3. There is no office in Hong Kong, never was, never will be. It’s been claimed that there are two other offices in HK, where are the addresses? So can only point to one thing that everything is being run from Australia. Sure anyone can set up a gmail email account. How would you know where the person is replying from? Sure can claim that it’s under the guise of HK GES because it’s registered in HK, but that doesn’t mean a thing because Nilesh Nair is bankrupt.

4. Nilesh Nair resides in Australia and is bankrupt.  How could he afford to have offices around the world and supposedly runs a multi-international company worth millions of dollars?? That just doesn’t add up. Shankari Nair is the director of GES in Australia. Yet it’s been claimed that there are up to 12 other directors?? This is a photo of the Australian Office located at Unit 1, 8-10 Mary Pde, Rydalmere.

5. People who present their views on the so-called coin are entitled to do so. The insane control freaks on the moderated forum prevent anyone from making a comment, but allow themselves to post ridiculous remarks on other forums. They delete other peoples messages to present only their views and attempt to discredit others. Talk about spineless hypocrites.

6.  People like Hopobte and Corather are so good at swearing and bullying other people. Yet when someone swears at them, they act like children in diapers and say that other people’s behaviour is not acceptable. On the old forum they had they swore at people, made racist remarks, made fun of those with Autism and made fun of the law, by claiming they worked for ASIC and on top of that True-Asset (aka Nilesh Nair) threatened people with claims he’ll call the police. If the so-called coin is that good, why go through such lengths??

7. It’s pathetic to say to someone who has lost money on the coin, “Oh well that’s too bad. You should have invested more wisely.” That is bullying in the first degree to try and turn the tables around and blame them for placing some trust in you! You don’t play with people’s trust and livelihood for your own benefit. Isn’t that what a scam is? Suppose you must be a psychopath to make such remarks, as you show no empathy. We all need to eat, clothe ourselves and put a roof over our head. At least some of us do it the honest way and don’t act like parasites living off other people’s livelihood.
So next time an innocent person gets attacked in broad daylight while walking down the main street, you’re going to blame them for the attack??

8. These two forums have tried their best to keep the crypto community safe and to keep the integrity of the crypto world. They are showing that many people who choose to invest in crypto do it for the right and honest reasons. It’s not all about greed, we all need to live right?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687231.1160
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713983.40

9. There’s never been any mention of the other NIER’s, what happened to them?

10. Anyone can put together some documents to say that there’s a so–called signed agreement.

11. Anyone can make videos and paint a picture of themselves to be a credible person.  It’s really a sign of desperation.

If everything I say or anyone else who asks questions is supposedly a fudder then answer the questions you’ve been asked! Don’t be a coward and just ignore people.  Go on, be honest with people and tell the truth!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:05:07 AM

PriceDown != Scam

Well your kinda on my side anyway so its good, for if it isnt a scam im going to be one really rich guy Wink
Amusing that, i have more riding on this not being a scam then being one... so why would i wanna FUD it ?

No you don't have.
You have a code or let's say password that gives your the possibility of spending x amount of coins which might be worth 6 million of whatever
But no company will deliver this to you.

The stories about the company first buying at a loss are ridiculous.
The coin itself is a commodity and what\s worse it's valued against the btc which is again valued in usd.. no real trader will enter this circlejerk trade.

Have you guys have had not enough?
visacoin , opecoin , neoncoin the hundreds and hundreds of nxt clones and their ipos
greececoin , aphroditecoin, spaincoin...all the nation coins
then the pos coins waves...

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/
look in the 30 days period for altcoins. except 5 all are in red. and those who are in green have their last 7 days in red.

People are starting to wake up. Clones are worth nothing.. just like the thousands of social websites that copied facebook...
Why use a clone when you can use bitcoin?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄