Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For reference: Agreement between myself and "mstrongbow"  (Read 1182 times)
data55 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:39:54 AM

I lent out my DPS-2000W PSU Breakout Board and 2 cables to "mstrongbow" so that he can design some cases. In return i'm receiving my board and wires back, along with 2 cases he designs for the breakout boards and anything else he feels like tossing in the box.

Shipped today, UPS ground.

I'm addicted to hashpower and horsepower.
*Reinstated from hack - Dec. 2020*
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:06:50 AM

I lent out my DPS-2000W PSU Breakout Board and 2 cables to "mstrongbow" so that he can design some cases. In return i'm receiving my board and wires back, along with 2 cases he designs for the breakout boards and anything else he feels like tossing in the box.

Confirmed. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity mate!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:46:20 AM

Confirmed. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity mate!
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:31:16 AM

Woot! Just finished up the design for this board! I will be getting your package ready for shipment on Monday!

Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy your loot!  Cool

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:15:20 PM

lemme know if you need any help with those or if you have any questions/concerns.

Thanks again bro!

*Got LootCrate?*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: