Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2017, 05:05:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank of America : admitted felon, "Too Crooked to Fail"  (Read 1423 times)
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 2380

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 04:06:59 AM

and people are worried about bitcoins possibly being used for criminal activity ... seriously?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/bank-of-america-too-crooked-to-fail-20120314?page=3

Bank of America paid a $137 million fine for its sabotage of the government-contracting process – and in an attempt to avoid prosecution, it applied to the Justice Department's corporate leniency program, essentially confessing its criminal status: As plaintiff attorneys noted, the application "means that Bank of America is an admitted felon."

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 05:10:34 AM

i love Taibbi.  one of the few journalists who's willing to tell it like it is. 
Fizzgig

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 05:23:44 PM

Glad I pulled out all of my money from BofA years ago. Money in the bank = support for felony institution.

Best Bitcoin supported browser game:
Minethings: Dig, Trade, and Fight your way to influence!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.