Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who's the biggest retard here?
Muddafudda - 11 (4.4%)
Spoetnik - 69 (27.5%)
Cryptopaths - 21 (8.4%)
BitcoinExpress - 16 (6.4%)
ComeFromAbove - 70 (27.9%)
ComeFromBeyond - 6 (2.4%)
BCNext - 2 (0.8%)
Prometheus - 1 (0.4%)
Koolio - 6 (2.4%)
darkota - 16 (6.4%)
pikuchato - 0 (0%)
IconicExpert - 20 (8%)
digitalindustry - 13 (5.2%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who's the biggest retard here? [poll]  (Read 12842 times)
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:36:23 AM

He even posted my address and that he was on his way to tear me down with his machine guns or some shit. I waited all night for him to show up  Sad

That was funny. (If you didn't mean that) Cheesy

By the way, I didn't take that trust feedback serious.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:22:13 AM

He even posted my address and that he was on his way to tear me down with his machine guns or some shit. I waited all night for him to show up  Sad

No, that's all accurate

You can say what you want about me, I don't care, but when some internet crazy starts talking about shooting up my house and family, I take that shit very seriously

Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:30:45 AM

Restart the poll with smaragda

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:32:45 AM

+1  rename the poll retard to most powerful user in the altcoin board

Spoetnik Approved™

~CfA™~

MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:01:37 AM

No, that's all accurate

You can say what you want about me, I don't care, but when some internet crazy starts talking about shooting up my house and family, I take that shit very seriously
Sorry for laughing. Didn't you report and send his posts to the mods?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:31:35 AM

No, that's all accurate

hey liar.. your the one who publicly threatened to beat me up on Cryptsy chat 2 times last year.

and nobody in crypto woudl think i would threaten to shoot up your family.. we all know your a liar and a troll period.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:32:49 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 11:57:11 AM by Spoetnik

uhhh well fair enough i gotta say Spots LOL
and your not on the list WTF ?

so..
It's a tie now (54 vs 54) i might lose my title of GrandWizard of the Crypto-KKK Sad

Probably because I'm not a retard  Kiss

well your a pathological liar and i have caught you doing it 1,000 times before and even got you to admit it.

and a matter of hours ago is seen you posted the following on my Trust Rating

iGotSpots 2: -0 / +2(2)   2014-02-21     -  100.00000000  -  Very bad

Which is a lie.. i have never done a deal with you in anyway before.
You have no class and even worse your a lying scammer.. you spent a couple months lying about TIX only to implicate Cryptsy later bu admitting it all.
I have said LOTS over the last 6 months or so i am stunned you have the nerve to even log into your account and open your mouth.
You have zero credibility and are a confirmed coin cloning lying scammer and a ton of us us have proven it in a large variety of ways.. repeatedly !
Like a mentally ill lunatic you keep coming here and pretending like nothing happened..

No more Mr Nice Guy..
Scammers are going to be destroyed.. you want to worm around playing good guy ? buckle up thieves.. prep your obligatory lies and games ahead of time Wink

EDIT:
And my Nazi comment joke was about starting a group to destroy you lying scamming faggots ripping people off..
I had no real intention of starting any kind of group nor do i think anyone woudl want to join one,
But i do know the sentiment of hating you assholes is shared by many.. and THAT my pos scammer friends is the point to the NAZI concept.

I just wanted to make sure iGotSpots & fellow Troll Friends didn't bump what i said off the page
and replace it with his lies.. covering up what i said with more lying pretty much.  Roll Eyes

I also don't own any machine guns and if i did ?
i would not run around the internet threatening to shoot people up as iGotSpots claimed i did on the previous page.
Classy motherfucker eh guys  Roll Eyes
this is the kind of sick fuck Trolls i have dealt with around here for 1 year !

Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:49:10 AM

Nice job quoting youself for truth...

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:16:46 PM

if the poll was 'NAZI' then Spoetniks voting would already approach the milky way LOLZ

~CfA™~

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:20:02 PM

we have a new leader in the Poll now Sad

looks like your the biggest retard come-from-who-cares..

by the way i am the, NAZI King Grand Wizard of Crypto and i gave you 3 days.. your time is up !

get out !

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:25:37 PM

I is teh biggst idiet hre. I guretenee it, y is i isnt on teh lest

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:38:00 PM

No, that's all accurate

hey liar.. your the one who publicly threatened to beat me up on Cryptsy chat 2 times last year.

and nobody in crypto woudl think i would threaten to shoot up your family.. we all know your a liar and a troll period.

Nobody is talking to or about you, you fucking psycho. Shut the fuck up

You need a doctor man. Bad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:17:14 PM

No, that's all accurate

It's true though (you did it on two separate occasions in front of a LOT of guys) and it demonstrates your poor immature behavior.
which matters because you romp around here trying to come off like "the good guy" when you have been caught Trolling and bullying and lying
..for money.

Your business is cloning coins and when you pretend you didn't make them and then get caught later and then admit it ? you are defaming YOUR OWN "business" !

And the entire Global Altcoin community deserves to know the deceitful greedy manipulative sleazy stunts you pull non stop

A huge factor in deciding what coins to invest in is knowing about the dev.
And when you demanded YOUR coin be banned from Cryptsy last year that was a warning sign to me to stay away from your crap clone coins..
After that incident, i seen you try and manipulate and control the whole entire scene.. from your coin coin cloning competitors..
to your coins prices to the feedback on topics to flaming Vlad for 200 pages for cloning your coin (claiming he stole it because he cloned your coin) etc..
Which is pretty funny because you claimed (at first) you had nothing to do with TIX but someone (you don't know who) cloned your coin to make TIX
which didn't seem right because YOU were the one advertising it every 30 minutes like you did with Spots the coin and you fought Vlad for 200+ pages over him cloning your coin with Nuggets LOL

For a self proclaimed Mensa Genius your shitty behavior is transparent and amateurish .. i see through your crap as well as a lot of other guys !
Because your stunts and scams are just dumb.. we see them a mile away and call you on it immediately and laugh at you.. till next time  Roll Eyes

i say in all honesty, i have never witnessed someone who has gone to such great lengths to control as much !
It's obsessive, deceitful, manipulative and corrupt Clown behavior.. HONK HONK under the crypto-big top LOLOLOL

And only a fool witnesses all these endless stunts and then says, oh yeah you know what i wanna do business with this guy ..cough cough cryptsy staff LOL

People have a right to know !

Bragging in all seriousness that your a certified Mensa genius who attacks coins and brags about trolling "because it 's fun"
Who is rich and come get me etc etc proves people should think twice about listening to your shit or doing business with your many clone coins !
I am just being fair here.
It's not like i made anything up..
Like you did !
Leaving me feedback on my Trust Rating claiming we did a deal before for 100 Bitcoins which is yet ANOTHER lie.

And tell me Bitcointalk do you seriously have no interest in a coin cloner lying all the time ?
If you REALLY don't want to know ? then i have even less respect for the Altcoin scene than i already did  Roll Eyes

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 01:36:17 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 03:12:44 AM by iGotSpots

No, that's all accurate

It's true though (you did it on two separate occasions in front of a LOT of guys) and it demonstrates your poor immature behavior.
which matters because you romp around here trying to come off like "the good guy" when you have been caught Trolling and bullying and lying
..for money.

Your business is cloning coins and when you pretend you didn't make them and then get caught later and then admit it ? you are defaming YOUR OWN "business" !

And the entire Global Altcoin community deserves to know the deceitful greedy manipulative sleazy stunts you pull non stop

A huge factor in deciding what coins to invest in is knowing about the dev.
And when you demanded YOUR coin be banned from Cryptsy last year that was a warning sign to me to stay away from your crap clone coins..
After that incident, i seen you try and manipulate and control the whole entire scene.. from your coin coin cloning competitors..
to your coins prices to the feedback on topics to flaming Vlad for 200 pages for cloning your coin (claiming he stole it because he cloned your coin) etc..
Which is pretty funny because you claimed (at first) you had nothing to do with TIX but someone (you don't know who) cloned your coin to make TIX
which didn't seem right because YOU were the one advertising it every 30 minutes like you did with Spots the coin and you fought Vlad for 200+ pages over him cloning your coin with Nuggets LOL

For a self proclaimed Mensa Genius your shitty behavior is transparent and amateurish .. i see through your crap as well as a lot of other guys !
Because your stunts and scams are just dumb.. we see them a mile away and call you on it immediately and laugh at you.. till next time  Roll Eyes

i say in all honesty, i have never witnessed someone who has gone to such great lengths to control as much !
It's obsessive, deceitful, manipulative and corrupt Clown behavior.. HONK HONK under the crypto-big top LOLOLOL

And only a fool witnesses all these endless stunts and then says, oh yeah you know what i wanna do business with this guy ..cough cough cryptsy staff LOL

People have a right to know !

Bragging in all seriousness that your a certified Mensa genius who attacks coins and brags about trolling "because it 's fun"
Who is rich and come get me etc etc proves people should think twice about listening to your shit or doing business with your many clone coins !
I am just being fair here.
It's not like i made anything up..
Like you did !
Leaving me feedback on my Trust Rating claiming we did a deal before for 100 Bitcoins which is yet ANOTHER lie.

And tell me Bitcointalk do you seriously have no interest in a coin cloner lying all the time ?
If you REALLY don't want to know ? then i have even less respect for the Altcoin scene than i already did  Roll Eyes

So to be clear...The whole reason you've been an abusive, incoherent wank to me for the last year is because I didn't admit I was involved with TIX until 3 weeks after it launched? Not to mention, it didn't have a premine or anything, so to call that coin a scam is pretty stupid. It was one of the first random rewards, and the first scrypt-jane to utilize pseudorandomness. It was actually extremely popular and hit nearly $8 million market cap and was in the top 10 at one point

Wow, I'm a fucking angel compared to the rest of this forum

For the record, your information is very, very wrong. For example, I copied Nuggets and made it into Spots because I didn't like Vlad at the time. All the rest I've explained 50 times already so I won't bother doing it again

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:39:56 AM

i want to remind people iGotSpots lied yesterday posting on this forum claiming
that i threatened to come to his house and shoot up his family with machine guns.

he has been doing shit like that for 1 year..

a Mensa genius with class, integrity, professionalism and maturity leading the way in Crypto  Roll Eyes

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:37:52 AM

i want to remind people iGotSpots lied yesterday posting on this forum claiming
that i threatened to come to his house and shoot up his family with machine guns.

he has been doing shit like that for 1 year..

a Mensa genius with class, integrity, professionalism and maturity leading the way in Crypto  Roll Eyes

We are talking about mine2slow you moron...

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:19:07 PM

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:12:47 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 09:39:04 AM by sgk

If I have left anyone out that you would like to vote for being the biggest retard/idiot here then leave a comment and I will add them.

I would vote for dank but he isn't on the list Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657660

why is there no dank?

I am saving my vote until dank is on the list Cheesy
Lethn
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 08:40:00 AM

Voted cryptopath for making this thread, shame Sad lol Tongue I haven't even heard about the other two being voted for so they can't be THAT bad.
degold

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:52:29 AM

I saw Spoetnik so many time FUD's around the corner, so I voted him.

■██████ PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: