Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign for "member" rank?  (Read 4687 times)
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:00:06 AM

Primedice 3 is rolling out today and Stunna said this period ending August 17th will most likely be the last one to pay based on post.

What will it based on? Rank?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:09:38 AM

Today I reached the member rank, what is the best sign campaign I can join and why?
Thanks
Hello with risk to say the same thing as others did already: the signature campaign of stunna for primedice is the best. Never had a problem with the rupes and always paying on time.
BR
Gondel
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:46:46 AM

Today I reached the member rank, what is the best sign campaign I can join and why?
Thanks

I think it totally comes down to which campaign you trust. I'd never go and join a new campaign that has never before paid their 'employees'. Therefore I stick with PrimeDice, because their operator boss "Stunna" is legit and pays people for years already. Also, the rates are OK. Don't know if they're still good if he decided to lower them, though...

DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:10:54 PM

Thanks

Go with PrimeDice. They don't pay thaaaat much for members, but rarely any campaign does, actually! Good thing is, that you'll be a Full Member soon and get better rates then. I guess according to your activity it'll take another 2 months or so for you!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elliwilli

Activity: 307

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:19:54 PM

Primedice is great, 0.0006 per post, if you can post a lot you get a lot!

Hustle2survive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:29:24 PM

what about JR? member is too far away  Embarrassed
Buo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:27:57 PM

I don't post alot so I joined the LuckyBit campaign, with about 2 posts a day I earn 0.05 btc after 30 days Smiley

Thanks for your answers.

mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:43:05 PM

From I can see primedice has the biggest campaign here? Are they paying out regulary? and is it weekly or monthly?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

futureazy

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:10:28 PM

From I can see primedice has the biggest campaign here? Are they paying out regulary? and is it weekly or monthly?

The payments are monthly and they pay per post but probably this is the last month with the current rate.
jazzhot

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:13:00 PM

Stunna is the most trusted person among the signature campaign owners, he will always pay who is qualified.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:29:38 PM

The payments are monthly and they pay per post but probably this is the last month with the current rate.

Yeah, I guess he intends to switch to a flat monthly payout amount, to which you're qualified when you post a certain number of posts, I guess. but he hasn't decided on the exact rates, as far as I know! Does anyone know what those rates will look like?

FlyForFun

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:56:51 PM

Yeah, I guess he intends to switch to a flat monthly payout amount, to which you're qualified when you post a certain number of posts, I guess. but he hasn't decided on the exact rates, as far as I know! Does anyone know what those rates will look like?

Nice, very interested to see the new payout method... hopefully its automatic...

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:25:58 PM

If it is lower than the current maximum (people making 400 posts), then other pay per post campaigns will become attractive.
futureazy

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:28:30 PM

Nice, very interested to see the new payout method... hopefully its automatic...

Just wait one more week and you will know how it will work Smiley
kittycatbtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:13:22 PM

Is it possible to make any decent money unless you are above Jr?
Habeler876

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:31:56 PM

If you are below "Member", you won't be making much. Even Members don't make much. The real money starts rolling in at Sr Member and beyond. Cool

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:44:11 AM

If you are below "Member", you won't be making much. Even Members don't make much. The real money starts rolling in at Sr Member and beyond. Cool

Never understood why there is so much difference in payment between full member and senior member.
Plus, it takes 4 months to get from full member to senior member. Way too long....  Embarrassed
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:14:22 AM

777Coin has been good fo me, paying weekly, per post with only 20min, just hoping it continues paying, late this week  Undecided

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:10:54 AM

777Coin has been good fo me, paying weekly, per post with only 20min, just hoping it continues paying, late this week  Undecided

Was almost sure that the 777 campaign are for members and below only.

Plust they pay 4x less than primedice for post

Never understood why there is so much difference in payment between full member and senior member.
Plus, it takes 4 months to get from full member to senior member. Way too long....  Embarrassed

Because the senior's signature has more stuffs and is way more visually attractive than the full member's ones.
Cranky4u

Activity: 810

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:17:41 AM

Primedice pays monthly with minimum posting of 50 before payment and yes it is rolling

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: